I just learned

Bear-Arms

Mentor
That Daunte Culpepper is the first person since 1991 to make 10 turnovers in the first 2 weeks.

Harrington & Culpepper both threw 5 ints today.

Kaptain

Master
I believe Duante led the entire league in turnovers a couple years ago - producing more turnovers by himself than any other entire team. I watched the Viking game at a sports bar today and even the usually die-hard loyal viking fans were calling for Duante's benching; chanting "We want Brad" at halftime for back-up Brad Johnson. Caste system coach guru Mike Tice, of course, never took Duante out of the game. It looks like a long season for the African Vikings.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's a wonderful thing to see Culpepper and Vick lose very unimpressively in the same day...How sweet it is!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It's a wonderful thing to see Culpepper and Vick lose very unimpressively in the same day...How sweet it is!

They would have both lost last week, 'cept they were playing each other.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
The Daunter is provingto be a lousy QB without the randy one going deep. Defenders would be engrossed with Moss, leaving other receivers wide open. Pepper would just toss it up for grabs and hope for the best. Moss would push off and make a grab or get the benefit ofa lame call.Daunte has played 75 games and has fumbled 75 times, far and away the worst percentage in the league. Vick is next in the bad hands department. Hasselbeck has only fumbled 23 times in 92 games.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
WS, you're thinking of McNabb not Coldpecker. Vick vs. Mcnabb week 1.

Oops! You're right, K. Poop! I apologize. You know the old saying....
smiley4.gif

okra63

Guru
I could go through an NFL game at 5'11"; 250 and not throw five int's. I don't care about race, nobody should do that. They both had pathetic days it sounds like.

G

i started calling him fumblepepper.

hey guys, be careful not to cross over into anti-black racism. stay on topic.