How to make site more popular

whiteCB

Master
Go to your favorite NFL teams fan forum or any team for that matter and put up a link connecting them to their team's caste football rating. Follow up with a comment like for a low white team with a bad record, " Maybe our team would be better with a little more diversity." ;or "I found this interesting article about (insert team name)" I'm going to a Browns forumin a little bit to do this. Fans will follow they love any info or neat stats about their favorite team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think that is a great idea.We also need for more people to contribute a little money when they can to help out Don and order more business cards.I just got mine last week and am working on recruiting as we speak.
Make a donation guys when you have a little extra money.I have and will again in the future.There is no place else like this site & it takes money to keep it going.Thanks to all of the great guys here.I love this place.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Make sure you're polite, and don't try to force the issue. Especially, since NFL sites have a low tolerance for such talk. Of course, Sundays are the days when most people traffic NFL sites.

JoeV

Guru
Unfortunately this website is put in the category of "racist websites" by most of the Internet. The only way to really get out the word about Caste Football is by word of mouth to your buddies and people at the bar etc. Most, if not all message boards would delete any link to a web page that even suggests for a millisecond that the black man is not superior athletically, and we still owe them stuff for many years of oppression.
smiley35.gif

voice

Guru
We could do serious damage to Caste Football system by handing out flyers at Pro Football and College Football games.

We could tear down this sucker down brick by brick.

The great thing about this is 99% of the fans are white! The owners would hate it too.

The next step would be to start suing professional sports football and basketball franchises for not employing whites at levels of equal representation

We aren't there yet but whites are starting to organise to fight reverse discrimation. I think we will be at that point in a few years.

I don't enjoy having to resort to this but it is discrimation pure and simple. A wiser man than me said America will die when "white americans start thinking of themselves as European-Americans first."

I will admit I think of myself as an European-American first and it really sucks to have to think this way.

Survival demands it now....

whiteCB

Master
Do you guys get what I'm saying: if the material that the fans see are relavent to their team a.k.a. the grades for each team given out then they'll read it and become interested as to where have all the white guys gone. Trust me for example go to a 49ers fan website forum and make a link to the grade they got from caste football and say something such as maybe we'd be better if we had more white guys. Or if its a real black team such as the Jaguars comment on how the NFL used to be 50/50 back in the day and now it no where near that. Remember the people your talking to and who are reading this are probably 95% white.

whiteCB said:
Go to your favorite NFL teams fan forum or any team for that matter and put up a link connecting them to their team's caste football rating. Follow up with a comment like for a low white team with a bad record, " Maybe our team would be better with a little more diversity." ;or "I found this interesting article about (insert team name)" I'm going to a Browns forumin a little bit to do this. Fans will follow they love any info or neat stats about their favorite team.

I think thats a great idea.you are on to something.

whiteCB

Master
Thanks I really think its the best way you can reach the fans is by showing them the problem with the team they love.

Spooge

Guru
Alpha Male said:
I wonder if they label www.blackathlete.com racist too? I have a hunch that they don't.

Well if www.blackathlete.com is racist then the NAACP, Black music
awards, Negro college fund( a black mind is a terrible thing to waste),
etc are racist too. Imagine if a White music award show was
allowed to air, or if there was a white college fund. The uproar
and riots would not end. Oh well just the way our country has
been shaped in the last 50 years.

Deacon

Guru
Spooge said:
Alpha Male said:
I wonder if they label www.blackathlete.com racist too? I have a hunch that they don't.

Well if www.blackathlete.com is racist then the NAACP, Black music
awards, Negro college fund( a black mind is a terrible thing to waste),
etc are racist too. Imagine if a White music award show was
allowed to air, or if there was a white college fund. The uproar
and riots would not end. Oh well just the way our country has
been shaped in the last 50 years.
The CMT awards used to be nice, but now they have a black cowboy rapper performing. Hilarious.

Edited by: Deacon