How African is Maurice Greene????

albinosprint

Mentor
once again, Mcbride is a moron.

G

cjay said:
a lot of blacks will say stuff like this. they are in denial about their white ancestory. it's okay to admit you're part white.

also notice the slight discrepencies between what this poster says literally and what he clearly means: ie "it questions the intelligence of this website." a white person would say "it makes me question your intelligence." you can tell blacks on the internet by their sloppy use of language. even many more intelligent blacks seem to struggle with subtle distinctions between similar words or ideas. they often substitute one word, idea, object(tangible or grammatical), etc. for a similar but in some way significantly different one, even if doing so renders their statement false, illogical or nonsensical when taken literally. this used to be made fun of a lot by whites when such things were allowed.

Cjay, that entire post was utterly and completely irrelavant. English isnt even my first language, and i can admit to that,,however i can bet my rent money that im a better writer than you. But like i said, that is completely irrelevant. The fact of the subject matter is that some of you morons think that a black person with light skinned, has to be part white. Which to me so false, utterly illogical, and tremendously nonsensical that "it makes me question the intelligence of this wbsite"...

Im black, and im from the AFRICA, non of my ancestors are white, but i have so many light skinned ppl in my family, way lighter than maureece.

So like i said, stop making your site and yourselves look stupid by making broad generalizations about blacks when you dodnt even know us....

albinosprint

Mentor
sounds like you got a ***** in the woodpile.

albinosprint

Mentor
i cant type H O N K Y ?

Alpha Male

Mentor
"In the last few years the best base stealer has been Asian(Ichiro)"

Let's not forget about Scot Podsenik (sp?)Edited by: white lightning

G

People,

Most of the black people in the U.S. have some type of white blood. That is from the days of slavery! To say that someone is a faster runner because they have that 1/64 drop of blood is ridiculous! Jimmy the greek may have hit a raw nerve when he said what he said in the 80's! If you saw Maurice Green in the mall you would say that he is black! We can not take credit for anything good people do as being white & the negative things as being black/other!

That being said, somehow black sprinters dominate the 400m races & below! It's just not U.S. sprinters either! Watch any olympic sprint races & see who finishes where!

Alpha Male

Mentor
400M?! Last time I checked two American whites dominate that event-Jeremy Warnier and Andrew Rock.

Secondly, if whites are breaking into and dominating taboo sporting events such as the high jump and world class boxing, who's to say Europeans and European Americans won't take over in track? Fifteen years ago no one would have predicted that the best boxers would come from Europe or that the best golfer would be a half Asian half black.

And I'd like to see how white sprinters fair once steroids are out of the equation. Now I'm not suggesting that white sprinters have never juiced, it's just that testing policies are less stringent in the Caribbean--my track coach has enlightened us to this fact.