How African is Maurice Greene????

waterbed

Mentor
Most African Americans are a bit White I think. But funny thing is that Maurice Greene is one of the fastest sprinters ever and he looks like he got a lot of white admixture .And he is not slower than a full black african.I dont think that one of his parents is white but i've you go back like 8 generations you see a lot of whities at his family three . I think that is a reasen to think that whites can me fast too Or not Guys
smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
He looks just as much native as white he is probably triracial. But unless he did a rain dance or acknowledged his white ethnic ancestry in the US he is black and no reporter will challenge that.

G

waterbed said:
Most African Americans are a bit White I think. But funny thing is that Maurice Greene is one of the fastest sprinters ever and he looks like he got a lot of white admixture .And he is not slower than a full black african.I dont think that one of his parents is white but i've you go back like 8 generations you see a lot of whities at his family three . I think that is a reasen to think that whites can me fast too Or not Guys
smiley2.gif

How do youknow Maurice wouldn't have been even fasterif he didn't have ANY white in his lineage? It could go both ways.

PitBull

Guru
The main thing to understand about Maurice Greene is that he is a chemistry
experiment, just like all the other black sprinters he's running against.

waterbed

Mentor
How do you know Maurice wouldn't have been even faster if he didn't have ANY white in his lineage? It could go both ways.

But he got already the most sub 10's

G

That's true, but who's to say he wouldn't have dipped into the low 9.7's, or high 9.6's.

With the addition ofWalter Dix and Derrick Atkins this season,53 of the 54sub-10 sprinters are black.I simply don't think that's acoincidence. If white sprinters had the top-end speed of the sub-10 sprinters, they would have gone sub-10 already. They've been sprinting competively as long as everyone else. When a Morne Nagel runs a 6.48 60M (which is faster than Asafa Powell, Tyson Gay, and almostall of the sub-10 guys), and a Craig Pickering runs a 6.55, yet neither of them can topout and go sub-10, it's very telling.

It's the same thing with baseball. Sixty percent of the players are white, yet90 to 95 percent of the top 25 or 30 base stealers every year are black of hispanic. It's not a coincidence.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I guarantee you that both Tyson Gay and Asafa Powell can run a sub 6.50 in the 60 meters.Give me a break!They make J.Gatlin & T.Montgomery look clean with the amount of ped's that they are taking.I don't need to see a positive test to know that.The Americans and alot of the guys from Jamaica have been juicing as bad as the old guys from E.Germany and Europe.

I along with many others for the most part belive that probably 95% of the guys who have went sub 10 have been on performance enhancing drugs.Look at the 1988 Olympic 100 Meters Final where it has been proven that 7 of the 8 guys were on the juice including Carl Lewis.Open your eyes and see cheating.Blacks are not just magically more athletic like you think they are.There are great black athletes and great white athletes.As for hispanics being faster than whites,give me a break.Where are they in track?
smiley36.gif

G

white lightning said:
I guarantee you that both Tyson Gay and Asafa Powell can run a sub 6.50 in the 60 meters.Give me a break!They make J.Gatlin & T.Montgomery look clean with the amount of ped's that they are taking.I don't need to see a positive test to know that.The Americans and alot of the guys from Jamaica have been juicing as bad as the old guys from E.Germany and Europe.

I along with many others for the most part belive that probably 95% of the guys who have went sub 10 have been on performance enhancing drugs.Look at the 1988 Olympic 100 Meters Final where it has been proven that 7 of the 8 guys were on the juice including Carl Lewis.Open your eyes and see cheating.Blacks are not just magically more athletic like you think they are.There are great black athletes and great white athletes. As for hispanics being faster than whites,give me a break.Where are they in track?

I don't have to open my eyes to anything. On average, black sprintershave scorched every race, at every age groupsince integration. Samegoes for base-stealing.You can indulge in Castian fantasy and pretend that's not true, but we all know it is.Trying to contest that fact will always remain an effort in futility.I assume next you're going to tell me whites CHOOSE not to steal bases. What is it, they don'tlikebeing in scoring position? Their humanitarian side won't allow them toshow up the catcher by taking a free base?

Hispanics don't have time to train in track because they're too busy taking overbaseball. Baseball is a religion in Latin America, and theDominican.. just like sprinting is a religion in Europe.Latin burners choose baseball rather than track because that's where the money is. The result? They're dominating baseball in hitting, hitting for power, and speed. That's another a fact. Blacks have already beenmarginalized in America's pastime, and thanks to pitching (the least athletic position on the field), whites are hanging on by their fingernails.But the inevitable is coming. The writing's on the wall. Sad but true.

As far as ped's, I believe Morne Nagel wasjuiced out of his gourd. Why? Because he was an ANOMALY. He came out of nowhere, clocked 6.48's and 6.49's, then*poof* disappeared like pixie dust. He could barely crack 6.70 before that, and only cracked 6.63 once after that. Other burners are consistent.. year in, year out. CraigPickering goes from a 6.86 running string bean, to a 6.55 running Lou Ferrigno in one year. Yea, sure. He's clean, and I'm 8 feet tall. I bet his liver's about to explode, and his nuts are the size of acorns. He's an ANOMALY. One who protesteth too much, I might add.

By the way, Asafa never cracked 6.56, and Tyson never cracked 6.55. The 60 to 65 meter point is when they shift into 6th gear, and pull away from the field.

white is right

Hall of Famer
One thing about Morne Nagel he never had bulk and virtually all of the guys who have been caught for juice have been buffed. As for base stealing three players brought back the stolen base, Jackie Robinson, Nellie Fox and Luis Apricio. Two of them are white(Aparicio is a white latino or predominately white one from Venezeula). In the last few years the best base stealer has been Asian(Ichiro) As for Pickering being on drugs I hope not but I have been disappointed in the past..
smiley5.gif

waterbed

Mentor
Sprinting isn't that big in Europe soccer is.I dont think it is even in the top 10 in my country with 1200 doing athletics maybe 100 do sprinting.(we dont have it in highschool or something)And i find it interesting that asafa never cracked 6.56.But i think that Craig Pickering is not doped.Medium white is pretty strong.Their has been in my country a reasearch(studiing overweight) and what came out was that whites here are on average 4 inches taller(6-1 against 5-9 blacks) and have 27 pounds more weight at the same fat rate.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This troll's hatred of white athletes is so deep and ingrained that heeven claims "hispanics" -- who are many different racial admixtures, including 100 percent white -- are superior athletes to whites because of their "domination" of baseball.

We've documented that MLB is committed to bringing in as many non-whites as possible into the sport. The owners themselves are often quoted to that affect (though usually through the use of euphemisms and buzz words). One of the ways is through building academies and other training type facilities in inner cities in America and all through Latin America. Nothing for Appalachian whites or whites anywhere else in the U.S. Theirtotal dominanceofcollege baseball is annoying enough to the corporate masters of sports and their partners in the corporate media.

Why did U.S. whites stop competing on a near equal basis with U.S. blacks in sprint events after the Caste System got going in a big way starting in the late '60s? Why are there still many whites with world class speed or close to it, but few in the U.S.? Why was Jeremy Wariner unable to receive a football scholarship, and why did only one program recruit him for track? There are many whiterunning backs and cornerbackswho win state sprint championships in high school and then are converted to fullbacks and linebackers in college. Ever wonder why? Many other white sprinters languish at small track programs because the big ones only want blacks.

It's interesting that you find pitchers to be "non-athletes." I'm sure you also think the same of quarterbacks. I guess all golfers are non-athletes except for Tiger Woods, and the same for all tennis players except for the Williams sisters and James Blake. And Ray Emery and Jarome Iginla are undoubtedly the only athletic hockey players in your book. Anything related to sports that blacks have difficulty with-- which is just about everything that doesn't involve short stretches of straight-line speed andleaping --must be"unathletic" in nature.

Most people on this site concede that on average blacks are slightly faster than whites when it comes to straight line speed. Logic and statistics dictate that there are still plenty of very fast whites, especially when there are far more of them than blacks in the U.S. Do you think that because whites score better than blacks on IQ tests, that not a single black can ever excel ina profession that relies primarily on intelligence? The only thing new about your tired old arguments is that you now want tolump "hispanics" in with blacks. You've had your 9 lives as a repeat troll on a troll-free board, now you're finished here for good. Edited by: Don Wassall

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Another amazing fact Andrew Rock could not get a division one scholarship to any of his choices and he is the second best 400 meter sprinter in world right now, I bet that troll didn't know that!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
This troll's hatred of white athletes is so deep and ingrained that he even claims "hispanics" -- who are many different racial admixtures, including 100 percent white -- are superior athletes to whites because of their "domination" of baseball.

We've documented that MLB is committed to bringing in as many non-whites as possible into the sport. The owners themselves are often quoted to that affect (though usually through the use of euphemisms and buzz words). One of the ways is through building academies and other training type facilities in inner cities in America and all through Latin America. Nothing for Appalachian whites or whites anywhere else in the U.S. Their total dominance of college baseball is annoying enough to the corporate masters of sports and their partners in the corporate media.

Why did U.S. whites stop competing on a near equal basis with U.S. blacks in sprint events after the Caste System got going in a big way starting in the late '60s? Why are there still many whites with world class speed or close to it, but few in the U.S.? Why was Jeremy Wariner unable to receive a football scholarship, and why did only one program recruit him for track? There are many white running backs and cornerbacks who win state sprint championships in high school and then are converted to fullbacks and linebackers in college. Ever wonder why? Many other white sprinters languish at small track programs because the big ones only want blacks.

It's interesting that you find pitchers to be "non-athletes." I'm sure you also think the same of quarterbacks. I guess all golfers are non-athletes except for Tiger Woods, and the same for all tennis players except for the Williams sisters and James Blake. And Ray Emery and Jarome Iginla are undoubtedly the only athletic hockey players in your book. Anything related to sports that blacks have difficulty with -- which is just about everything that doesn't involve short stretches of straight-line speed and leaping -- must be "unathletic" in nature.

Most people on this site concede that on average blacks are slightly faster than whites when it comes to straight line speed. Logic and statistics dictate that there are still plenty of very fast whites, especially when there are far more of them than blacks in the U.S. Do you think that because whites score better than blacks on IQ tests, that not a single black can ever excel in a profession that relies primarily on intelligence? The only thing new about your tired old arguments is that you now want to lump "hispanics" in with blacks. You've had your 9 lives as a repeat troll on a troll-free board, now you're finished here for good.
I think this site should have a "Super Bo" poster for trolls to drool at so that they can be distracted from posting. I think the Bo poster with his cape would act like a Pavlovs bell for them. I know if Marv Albert had one in his room he would have trolled for transvestites wearing wigs.....
smiley36.gif

PitBull

Guru
What does integration have to do with sprinting? Jesse Owens was the
Olympic Champion in '36, remember? What changed in the 60's was that
blacks became lab rats for US chemists. It seems that a new Tuskeegee
experiment is fine with blacks as long as it strokes their vanity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
PitBull nailed it.That is what me and Col.Callen have been saying.There were many great white sprinters through the 60's until the civil rights movement.Also that is when the steroids starting becoming rampant in sports.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Why did most of the great white athletes and sprinters just start to disapear?People need to ask themselves these questions and do the research.Do you think Bobby Morrow felt that he was inferior?He won the olympic gold medal in the 100 and 200 meters!There are others just like him but this country would rather not see them compete.Some how,some way,a few make it threw despite the cards being stacked against them like Wariner!

I know there are more elite white sprinters from this country than probably the rest of the world.We just have a huge population of whites and many of them could be elite sprinters if they were developed from a young age.Russia is probably one of the few white countries with a big enough population to come close.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
Only an idiot would post on the superiority of black athletes and then bang
the bongos for a black man that only knows Jeremy Wariner by looking at
the back of his ass. Nice post, moron!

Funny! Bang the bongos! HA!

OK RJ troll man then why didn't the 8th ranked 400m guy in the world get any Div I scholorships? That was the point of the post, not the up-to-the-minute rankings.

And speaking of nut-huggers, dude you are the one who is all over the black guys jocks, and you're probably a white guy. You don't see us trolling around Blackathlete.com pounding our chests for all of the white boxers that are kicking virtually every black boxers ass in the world.

WHOOPS, RJ troll man disappeared into the "black" hole of cyberspace, I guess Don zapped him. Good riddance.Edited by: jaxvid

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've deleted the troll's most recent post. As I stated above all of his identities will be banned along with any posts as soon as I find them.

G

hey guys.

Just to let yall know. AFRICA is not a race, its a continent. African people can be of any racial group.

But when youre talking about "black". You cant say AKON is more "black" than maurice green. Thats just so asinine,it questions the intelligence of this website. "BLACK" people can be of any brown skin complexion, from the darkest brown like akon, or music singer "seal" ,to the lightest browns like maureece....

How African is Maureece?..lol..thats gotta be the stupidest question ever....I can guarantee you that maureece green has a sibling, as dark as akon....lol.. "how african is Maureece"...lol..

waterbed

Mentor
no, troll i mean sub-sahara blacks you have some mixing in africa but blacks are not of different skin complexion and Akon is of course more black than Maurice greene.That is because of places where blacks are the minority and be living for centuries out of africa.Only man have Y chromosome and you got them from father to father.30% of the blacks in US have a Y chromosome from a european forefather so you can say 30% white on the man lain.Maybe you think that Africans have also different eye complexions from akon to chinese style mike tyson ,pharell williams ,john Legend

the troll that posted is a fool.
why?
black africans have one 1 gold medal in olympic sprinting/hurdling/jumping in the histroy of the olympics. (john aku-buha? uganda/ 1972 400m hurdles).

west indians (blacks in/or from the caribbean) have won 11 golds in sprinting/hurdling/jumping in olympic history, including bailey and christie from jamaica in the 100m who ran for foriegn countries.
the west indian blacks have way better genetics than usa blacks, but not the drug program.

(by the way, my friend from Cuba is the greatest sprinter to ever come from the caribbean and he is 100% white)

Yuri, are you friends with Juantorena, the king of the "relampagos"? Lot's of people think Juanto was mixed or black but he was just a white guy with the "doo" other guys had back in the 70's, kind of a white guy's afro.

A sub-Saharan African is black. Whites from Zambia, SA and such are "Africans" in that they were born in Africa, but they are white Europeans. The troll hitting this thread is either an outstanding example of self-hate (no doubt getting brownie points from his soc professor) or some idiot getting in his required 12 hrs per week internet monitoring/trolling of "hate sites" as dictated by Hillel House.

Don (as usual) makes great points in his post. It is a fact that when the civil rights "era" hit, white sprinters disappeared. It was as if it were almost instantaneous, in 1968. That year was a seismic shift in track and field, in the US in general. The red-diaper kids had fully completed their coup and went to town in everything from sports to college riots. Sports Illustrated suddenly began subtle then not so subtle attacks on whites, white athletic ability. It's been on the upswing, increasing in force ever since.

In sports, as in "real life", blacks are far more likely to use drugs. Their "time horizon" is different from that of whites. Yes, there are whites who will use drugs, but they tend to weigh the pros and cons, etc. The blacks tend to reach out, grab them, and swallow them down like M&M's so to speak.

cjay

J_McBride said:
hey guys.

Just to let yall know. AFRICA is not a race, its a continent. African people can be of any racial group.

But when youre talking about "black". You cant say AKON is more "black" than maurice green. Thats just so asinine,it questions the intelligence of this website. "BLACK" people can be of any brown skin complexion, from the darkest brown like akon, or music singer "seal" ,to the lightest browns like maureece....

How African is Maureece?..lol..thats gotta be the stupidest question ever....I can guarantee you that maureece green has a sibling, as dark as akon....lol.. "how african is Maureece"...lol..

a lot of blacks will say stuff like this. they are in denial about their white ancestory. it's okay to admit you're part white.

also notice the slight discrepencies between what this poster says literally and what he clearly means: ie "it questions the intelligence of this website." a white person would say "it makes me question your intelligence." you can tell blacks on the internet by their sloppy use of language. even many more intelligent blacks seem to struggle with subtle distinctions between similar words or ideas. they often substitute one word, idea, object(tangible or grammatical), etc. for a similar but in some way significantly different one, even if doing so renders their statement false, illogical or nonsensical when taken literally. this used to be made fun of a lot by whites when such things were allowed.