House

I have seen many threads here regarding " Hollyweird ' and Sumos but this one takes the cake.

I'll be hinest. I really like watching old house reruns. I know all the writers and producers are Jewish with their Cultural Marxist agenda but I still love the witty banter among a few things.

I just caught an episode this morning where some black offensive lineman is preparing for the NFL combine and he gets some disease which sidelines him.

First and most disturbing this guy easily weighs about 390 to 420 pounds. His face is like an over sized watermelon, no pun intended.

Its later revealed he takes a cardiogram, which involves walking on a treadmill , and the doctors all gush about what incredible shape he is in.

If this guy was white I would write the same thing. It just seems to me the MSM tries to make all these alleged black athletes greater than they really are for what ever nefarious purpose.

I used to bash posters on this site for being so negative against certain ethnic backgrounds but now I am starting to see it.

Europe

Mentor
The patient on today's show is a blind black man who just happens to have a white girlfriend. What are the odds of that?