"High School Musicals" Vanessa Hudgens

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This may sound silly, but I'm sure I'm not the only person that wondered about her ancestry. It's no accident that more "race mixing" was being promoted in a Disney production.

I knew she was ethnic, and I thought she had black admixture. Vanessa is a fine name, but I know that a lot of black girls have that name. According to Wikipedia, she apparently looks the way she does because of Filipino, Native American, Chinese and Spanish blood. Supposedly she has Irish blood, but she doesn't look Irish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_Hudgens

Categories: 1988 births | American actor-singers | American child actors | American child singers | American dance musicians | Chinese Americans | Americans of Native American descent | Spanish-Americans | American female singers | American film actors | American pop singers | American television actors | Asian American actors | Asian Americans in music | Teen idols | Irish-American musicians | Multiracial actors | Multiracial musicians | California actors | California musicians | People of mixed Asian-European ethnicity | Filipino Americans | Hispanic Americans | Hispanic American actors | Hollywood Records artists | Living people | Native American actors | Native American musicians | Native American singers | People from Salinas, California

Apparently... race is real! Everyone is trying to claim her (I don't know why).

Oy!!

There's more! Onto the White male/ethnic female race mixing angle.

From the wikipedia link:

Hudgens' largest role has been starring in the Disney Channel movie series High School Musical and High School Musical 2, starring as the beautiful, shy, intelligent student Gabriella Montez. She auditioned for Gabriella with the song "Angels" by Robbie Williams. Hudgens and Efron had won "Best Chemistry" award at the Teen Choice Awards for their roles.

Here's the twist... not really! The "stud" - Zac Efron - that an army of White girls are swooning over, is a Jew. Weird...

Efron is of Jewish ancestry and was raised agnostic, having never been religious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Efron

So, if you wondered what all the hoopla was about (as it pertains to High School Musical), here it is. Just the promotion of more worship of the Jewish male, and more race mixing and more dumbing-down of our impressionable youth.

Basically, this garbage is being heavily, HEAVILY, promoted.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I always thought she was Jewish. I personally don't think she's so attractive, and her little spat with the media regarding nude photos last year makes her even less desirable. Her foray into pop music was laughable. I just don't see the big deal the movie business is making about her.

As for that Zac Efron guy, he seems sort of gay. Like the sort of man a 13-19 year old girl might find attractive, but once she actually starts living with him or marries him, she'll realize he hasn't a shred of masculinity, and might be even more feminine than she is.