Hello

jerichokaine

I have perused this site for quite some time, and debated on wether or not to begin posting on the forums. I found this site one day while searching for the NFL's lack of white runningbacks.

There most certainly is a caste system in American sports. It is pretty disheartening toknow that in the currentstate of the sport, an all-world tailback like Toby Gerhart will be pigeonholed into an H-back or fullback role.

I agree with a good portion of the views held on this site. I disagree that the caste-system only affects whites. I believe it affects all non-blacks. I am half-white (My father is of Welch-Irish descent) and half-Latino (My mother is Brasileiro-Portuguese).

The liberalsports media is full of race apologists who fell it is their need to empower the black community. The white majority is the easist scapegoat, but make no mistake, they would never promote an Asian or Philipino surge within professional sports. The media tolerates Mark Sanchez, but he is not championed as Vince Young and Ron Mexicoare.

Some of the posters here are pro-white only. I find that as ignorant as the pro-black only media. I fully expect to be bashed, but make no mistake, I am as anti-caste as everyone here.

I know that racial-equality is a pipe-dream, but if we can continue to fight the good fight enough to get the best players on the field, whether white, black, or green, than we will have done our part.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
"I disagree that the caste-system only affects whites."

Nobody is saying that the caste system only affects whites.

But this site is for cheering on white athletes, and for combating the racism whites run into in sports, and so many other areas of American life, for that matter.

This was drilled into my head a couple of years ago when I first started showing up on CF.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
"but if we can continue to fight the good fight enough to get the best players on the field, whether white, black, or green, than we will have done our part."

Nobody on CF thinks of fighting for blacks. They've been getting enough handouts and free passes.

And what's with the "green" thing? Did you just watch an alien movie?

Did you read the site information during your many "perusals"?

This is something else I was told all new members should do before posting.

j41181

Master
The biggest excuse for the Caste System is always this...MONEY!

I believe in racial equality in sports. But, when a particular group of
athletes (whites especially) often get marginalized and unrecognized, despite so many instances they can excel and perform with the very best (black athletes especially) then there's really something wrong with the sporting system. This site does just that, give notoriety and recognition to white athletes, especially to those who undoubtedly among finest in the world.

jerichokaine

Fight for blacks? Please point out to me where I said that? I do believe I pointed out that the system IS pro-black. Therefore they are winning. I would love to see a world where the best player plays. We aren't there.

The green comment? Hyperbole.

I have "perused" the site for a while now. I 100% agree with white people being discriminatd against in sports. I felt the "caste" discrimination first hand, as a white runningback no less. If you'd like to know more, feel free to IM me.

Know this though:that the fact that I have a beaner mother didn't get me any special treatment.

The caste doesn't see white, brown, red, yellow, or "green". It only sees black.

Well first walcome jerichkaine!
smiley17.gif
AND i am only half-white allso! And i am a pro-white only sports fan. Now you are right about the media will never promote asian's or any non-black in sports. But that's not because they hate the aisans. The media use blacks as a weapon to get their way in america. But they will promote asians as smarter than whites! so it's just a way for the media to get at the "white guy".. To make the white's inferior in some way to non-whites. And you will never understand the caste system until you see it as anti-white! And not just pro-black!

j41181

Master
Welcome to Caste Football, jerichokaine!

Feel free to lend out your opinions!

As long as they go with what the site aims for, NOT RACISM, but recognition and notoriety to white athletes. This is not about white athlete superiority, it's about showing that whites athletes are among the finest in the world. And to counter the Caste System's butt-kissing affair w/ black athletes.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard, Jericho. I think most will welcome you here. One question - is your mother 100% Portuguese as far as you know? If so, why don't you consider yourself white? Certainly Brazilians like the great MMA fighter Demian Maia are considered white.

jerichokaine

I am white. I have Black hair, but I have green eyes. I tan lightolive at best.

My grandfather imigrated toRio De Janeirofrom the island of Santa Maria, Portugalin the early 1900's. His name was Manuel Santiago De'Souza. He was the great great-nephew of John Antonio De'Souza, who would go on to have a son named John Philip Souza you may have heard of. He had blue eyes, and would have fought you for calling him anything but white. I'm not being racist, I'm being serious.

My grandmother is full Brazilian. She is darker. My mom is dark too. Most people think she is Mexican.

My last name is generic as it gets atJones, and if I don't tell people I have Brazilian ancestry, they'd never know. Lol, I do get called dago and wop alot though.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Cool - I grew up in the northeast and went to high school with many Portuguese kids. They all considered themselves white as did everybody else. Glad to see we have another MMA fan here.

DWFan

Mentor
Welcome Jericho! Many here recognize the caste system as being primarily pro-black, and see that others outside of whites are discriminated against. The NFL seems to be trying hard at the moment to gain a Hispanic audience, and so that dynamic might change for the long term, but I don't have the foresight to say for sure.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JK, welcome to Caste Football sir. We're all for fighting the (cultural Marxist spawned) Caste System. While it mostly effects White athletes, it also effects others at times (asians, etc.). We are also about supporting White athletes in all sports.

I think you'll find a large amount of paleo-conservative Constitutionalists here, but we have those who lean slightly Neocon as well (in addition to Libertarians & many Independents). Political views vary at times, but we all universally support the White athlete and vehemently oppose the verminous caste system.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Welcome Jericho to Caste Football. Keep posting. As others have said, we have many different kinds of posters here with variations on largely the same agenda, promoting whites in sports and tearing down the caste system. Look forward to your contributions.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I'd just like to follow up what the other guys have said and welcome you to the forum. I'm always looking forward to hearing new points of views here as long as we're all fighting to change the horrible system that is in place.

In this site you can find a variety of opinions when it comes to the topic of race. It is such a divisive subject, and people can get very defensive/excited/angry about it.

I guess that Id be seen by many here as more liberal, but i dont personally prescribe to this label, as although some of my views would be considered by some as liberal, plenty of them absolutely would not.

I have black friends, have travelled in black countries and am not anti black people per se (although i am very much anti some aspects of the north american black culture). Some members of this board have black friends too, whilst there are other members who would not want to communicate with or have black friends - and of-course that is their free choice.

However, what we all DO firmly agree on is the fundamental principles behind this site - that whites are treated unfairly in many sports and that they are consistently put down by the media. Conversely, blacks tend to be 'bigged up' and heaped with what is often an unjust amount of praise. There are many many great white sportsmen and women in the world and this is a great place to support them!!