HBO expands Kellerman’s role

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I use the word "negro" in DEFIANCE of political correctness!
smiley2.gif

G

I think we should go straight to the ultimate authority. They know what they are. Do they say, "Oh, pardon me, Shabeek, have you seen the African-American gentleman, Clarence , lately? No, they do not. They say, "Yo, my man, Shabeek, ware dat ni g ger Clarence? He done stold my crack pipe!"

Here is an excellent computer tool for those of you who are not conversant in the Ebonic language:

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

ww
</font>

Edited by: werewolf

JoeDLooney

Kellerman is a "negrophile" but a better term would be Jewish wigger or jigger.

He and his late brother, murdered by a black boxer he befriended, both had an upper middle class Jewish boy's fascination with the black male aura.

Similar to the newly room temperature writer Norman Mailer.

No question he got his job over Larry Merchant because he's in the Jewish "family". The media is essentially, not exclusively, a Jewish club.

G

I believe after the last two years of whites and hispanics dominating boxing, Kellerman will get with the program. I have noticed a change within the last 9 months with his broadcasts.

Maybe he did have a "fascination" with black male aura/nonsense, but I know many young whites who have the same problem. I believe this problem is nutured by the dumb ass "drunk white dad/fans"!

With Kellerman, at least he is educated and has a well paying job and is for the most part informative and entertaining. The poor white youth I mentioned are on a path to crime,entitlements, dressing like those negro clowns and not focusing on school or a trade.I put alot of the blame on thier parents (drunk white fathers) and wussy white fathers.
smiley7.gif