Haye vs Harrison...

Day three, and Haye vs Harrison is still up on Boxrec for nov 13
smiley42.gif

referendum

Mentor
This is so ridiculous, but in fairness Vitali Klitschko's fight against Shannon Briggs scheduled for October is hardly a great matchup either. How about Vitali vs. Povetkin, and Haye vs either his mandatory Chagaev, or Helenius, or even a younger black fighter than Harrison like Solis.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
This is so ridiculous, but in fairness Vitali Klitschko's fight against Shannon Briggs scheduled for October is hardly a great matchup either. How about Vitali vs. Povetkin, and Haye vs either his mandatory Chagaev, or Helenius, or even a younger black fighter than Harrison like Solis.

Vitali tried to get a fight with Haye as did Wladimir. It's not their fault Haye is a coward and will not fight them. Solis is an obese negro who comes into fights at 260lbs at only 6 feet tall. Povetkin backed out of a fight with Wladimir and he won't fight Vitali as well. I would like to see Vitali Klitschko vs Denis Boystov. Boystov is a beast and only 24 years old.

whiteathlete33 said:
referendum said:
Vitali tried to get a fight with Haye as did Wladimir. It's not their fault Haye is a coward and will not fight them. Solis is an obese negro who comes into fights at 260lbs at only 6 feet tall.  Povetkin backed out of a fight with Wladimir and he won't fight Vitali as well.  I would like to see Vitali Klitschko vs Denis Boystov.  Boystov is a beast and only 24 years old. 
The trouble with a Vitali vs Boytsov matchup is Fritz Sdunek.
he's the trainer of both of them. Denis and Vitali are "ole buddys".

muning

The Muslims will soon blow up jolly old England and that will be the end of David Gaye.
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
LOL! What a great fight to bring excitement back to the heavyweight division. The drunk white English fans will be split on which scumbag to cheer for, Haye or Harrison. The British announcers will be having their usual orgasms over Haye while commentating the fight.

BTW, where is the announcement from Mr. David Gaye proving he's not a bitch and exposing the Klitschko's?
smiley36.gif

Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Haye won't apologize for his stupid comments.

Heavyweight boxer David Haye wrote on Twitter that he will not apologize for saying his title fight on Nov. 15 against Audley Harrison will be as "one-sided as a gang rape."

Haye tweeted, "If I apologised for every stupid/ignorant thing i said, I wouldn't have time for anything else during the day!"

According to The Guardian, Haye's comments received criticism from women's groups and charities.

Chief executive of Rape Crisis Yvonne Traynor said Haye showed "a
serious lack of judgment" by making the comparison and called his
comment "tasteless."

LOOK:

Anybody got a prediction on Haye/Harrison???
i think Harrison will win, not that he's any better than Haye,
but because if Haye beats Harrison, he will be back in the crosshairs of the Klitschkos, and that's a place he don't want to be!

ww

Guru

I think the boxing mobsters will see to it that Harrison doesn't try too hard, just like Valuev, and the judges and the ref will be on the Haye handlers payroll. 

Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
No way Haye takes a dive in order to avoid Klitschko. Haye wins this fight and then fights another bum after Harrison. He then retires like he has been saying all along.

j41181

Master
How unique Haye must be, all talk, but no fight. He wants to retire before turning 31, that's unheard of. Even Pacqauio (politician also) has no plans of retiring soon (quite insane though), but Haye retiring rather than facing the biggest bout the HW division has to offer is down right atrocious.

His credibility is obviously down the drain, and only the dumbest of people would be his fan. Sadly, there are many dumb-dumb Haye fans.

ww

Guru
The so-called Englishman Harrison that the so-called Englishman Haye is meeting in this so-called championship fight is only ranked #40 by BoxRec.   They'll trot out all their dirty tricks anyway to make sure that their boy wins, just as they did with Barrett and Valuev.

I'm going out on a big limb, I'll say Harrison will win on a cut caused by a accidental razor blade to Haye's forehead the day before the fight! this will push back the Chagaevmandanoryfor god knows how long,

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I don't like Haye, but I think he'll win this by KO in an early round.

Audley is not a good fighter and is old (age 39) now. He was beaten in 2008 by Belfast taxi driver Martin Rogan, and also defeated a few years ago by Dominick Guinn, who was easily handled by Kubrat Pulev last Saturday.

Haye will be well-prepared, has been sparring with a much better southpaw than Harrison, namely Tony Thompson.

I can't believe Haye will even want to win this fight, the wall's are closeing in around him,
if he beats Harrison, he's back were he started, with the Klitschkos guning for him, the Chagaev mandatory, and if he can get out of the Chagaev fight, Boytsov is next in line, Haye has no where to go but down.......Edited by: lost

Westside

Hall of Famer
I want Harrision to drop the bomb on Gaye's jaw, put him on queer street where he belongs.