Haye to retire by October 13th next year

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WTF? I thought he was going to unify the titles and be the best heavyweight. He's a f**ken cowardly piece of sh*t! What does that leave him? Maybe one or two more fights after the Harrison fight?

whiteathlete33 said:
WTF?  I thought he was going to unify the titles and be the best heavyweight.  He's a f**ken cowardly piece of sh*t!  What does that leave him? Maybe one or two more fights after the Harrison fight?  
He may not have no more fights after Harrison,
Harrison [a crume] is a true heavyweight, who can punch and hurt heavyweights,
and Haye can be ko'd my supermiddles weights......

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
WTF? I thought he was going to unify the titles and be the best heavyweight. He's a f**ken cowardly piece of sh*t! What does that leave him? Maybe one or two more fights after the Harrison fight?
He may not have no more fights after Harrison,

Harrison [a crume] is a true heavyweight, who can punch and hurt heavyweights,

and Haye can be ko'd my supermiddles weights......

I'm predicting Haye will win this fight fairly easily. I'll be rooting for Harrison of course.

white is right

Hall of Famer
In the past Fraudley was nearly as arrogant as Gaye, but after staring at the lights numerous times Fraudley has been humbled. Fighting in the equivalent of a smoker tournament on national tv can do that to you.....
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This fight is a joke. Both of these fighters are irrelevant in the heavyweight division. Harrison has absolutely no chance against any of the top heavyweights. What's his best win? Obese Danny Williams? That doesn't count for much.

Haye on the other hand refuses to find any of the top competition and is now talking retirement. Neither of these guys is relevant.

whiteathlete33 said:
This fight is a joke.  Both of these fighters are irrelevant in the heavyweight division.  Harrison has absolutely no chance against any of the top heavyweights.  What's his best win?  Obese Danny Williams?  That doesn't count for much.Haye on the other hand refuses to find any of the top competition and is now talking retirement.  Neither of these guys is relevant.
Hay! will HBO show this fight?
this has put them in a bad way,
because i believe they'll really want us to see two black men fighting
for the socalled heavyweight world title.....

ww

Guru
Did you see the presser between those two rocket scientists? Between the two of them you might get the conglomerate IQ of one retarded human.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ww said:
Did you see the presser between those two rocket scientists? Between the two of them you might get the conglomerate IQ of one retarded human.

I'm guessing they both engaged in some TNB.
smiley36.gif

JReb1

Mentor
Wladimir KlitschkO won the paper WBA belt that Haye (and his immature fan-boys) pretends is legit while ignoring the FACT that Wlad legitimately beat (in an actual ring) the WBA Champ at the time Ruslan Chagaev and only ridiculous alphabet org politics prevented this legit unification fight! Haye is a coward and everybody knows this now (even his ignorant fan boys) that he's so obviously ducking the KlitschkO brothers that he'll retire rather than dare to fight either...
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33 said:
ww said:
Did you see the presser between those two rocket scientists?  Between the two of them you might get the conglomerate IQ of one retarded human.  
I'm guessing they both engaged in some TNB.
smiley36.gif
The best part
was sombody leaked this fight months ago, before they could play up this socalled bad blood between them
smiley36.gif