hatton knocks out maussa (video)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Maybe it's my computer but I could only get the sound but no video.Ricky Hatton is the real deal.I can't wait to see him fight over here in the States soon.He is one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world and is still undefeated!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the video, jody. Nice left by Hatton, right on the chin!

JD074

Master
Are we going to see a Hatton/ Mayweather showdown any time soon? According to Mayweather, everybody's ducking him, including Hatton. Of course, all boxers seem to think that about their opponents.

speedster

Mentor
I was real happy to see Hatton put away yet another loud-mouth opponent.Maussa was putting down Ricky big-time and for all his yaking Maussa took a beating.Next up it's either Miguel Cotto or Floyd Mayweather.Unfortunately Hatton suffered two cuts in the fight and could be out as long as six months.Although both abrasions were from headbuts,the fact of the matter is,Ricky bleeds like a bitch.As tough as Hatton is this could be his undoing in big fights against the likes of Cotto and Mayweather.I read somewhere that there is some sort of cut medicine out their that can close cuts real fast.Hatton's cornermen should sneak some of that stuff into the ring for his next fight.

I saw Mayweather destroy Gatti and Mitchell. It makes me wonder
if Hatton is a good matchup for him, Hatton might hit
harder but i wonder if he has he defense to win.

Bunnyman

Guru
Hatton should fight Cotto right now. Cotto has a suspect chin and would probablygo to sleepearly against Hatton. But it would be fun while it lasts and the fight - if held in the U.S. - would get loads of media attention. I can hear all the "experts" - Teddy Atlas, Max Kellerman- picking Cotto right now and then backtracking once Hatton KO's him in 5.

Mayweather is another story. I'd love to see him fight Ricky but he will be hard for anyone to beat right now.

I do give Hatton a better shot at Mayweather at 147. That's why I'd like to see Ricky KO Cotto now and then move up to 147 in 2007.