Harrison chokes fan

Sean

Mentor
Colts WR Marvin Harrison and two unidentified men attacked three minor's trying to get his autograph. Harrison is said to have locked a chokehold on one of the kids. This guy should be put away. I always thought Harrison was not a bad guy, but he's just as bad as Moss. All these guys are thugs!

Cases like these are especially damaging to the system when they happen to blacks who are promoted as virtuous, almost angelic, role models as Harrison was.

Is there any major black athlete who, despite being glorified by the media and living the lifestyle of the privileged few, hasn't eventually screwed up with criminal activity or an embarrassing personal situation, ala the "lovable" Warren Moon nearly choking his wife to death? Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith are the only two that come readily to mind.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Sports Illustrated

The article doesn't explain much of what happened really, and I don't know what to think about it.

Listen guys yeah Harrison did do a very dumb thing by choking the person but lets not bash the guy. Hes a very white friendly guy and hes helped out Brandon Stokley alot and has been they for Payton Manning when he needed him. So im gonna let this slide a little. He did wrong so he should get in some trouble but im not gonna bash the guy.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Anybody have new information on this situation? I'd like to know how
old the "minors" were (17-18+ year old thugs are considered "minors")
and what happened prior to the assault / fight. Its hard to imagine
that Harrison and his two buddies grabbed a couple of 12 year olds by
the collar of their T-shirts and started pounding the s*** out of
them just because the kids said, "Hey mister can we have your
autograph!"
smiley36.gif

Sure make a helluva skit on Saturday Night Live though.
smiley17.gif