"guilty of being white"

jcolec02

Mentor
This is why I love the band Slayer...lots of nazi lyrics...evil sounding guitar, and of course this song...

6. Guilty Of Being White

[Ian MacKaye / Jeff Nelson / Lyne Preslar / Brian Baker]
[by Minor Threat]

I'm sorry
For something I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I didn't know who

You blame me
For slavery
A hundred years before I was born

Guilty of being white [4x]

[repeat intro]

Guilty of being white [4x]

I'm convicted
Of a racist crime
I've only served
19 years of my life

[repeat intro]

Guilty of being white [3x]
Guilty of being right

Edited by: jcolec02

Slayer did a cover of that song? Because thats not a 'Slayer' song. 'Minor Threat' wrote that years ago. The names of the people you listed, who are credited for writing it, are from Minor Threat.

Black Flag wrote a similar song in the 80's called
"White Minority". The band is from Southern California, and the song is about minorites taking over SoCal in the early 80's, leaving Whites to be a minority there. Google the lyrics, they're pretty accurate in their depiction.

Black Flag, in their earlier days, used to have Henry Rollins as their lead singer.

jcolec02

Mentor
are there 2 different black flag bands??? I saw something on T.V. about a skinhead band called black flag...then I saw that Henry Rollins was in a band called black flag...are they the same or different?

jcolec02 said:
are there 2 different black flag bands??? I saw something on T.V. about a skinhead band called black flag...then I saw that Henry Rollins was in a band called black flag...are they the same or different?

No, I'm pretty sure they're the same one. Black Flag originated in the late, late 1970's in southern California. They emerged along with the popularity of skateboarding. I guess you could say they were the first "skatepunk" band to come out of SoCal.

Rollins is race-traitor though. For years, everyone though he was at least somewhat pro-White. But anyone who's seen the interview on VH1 knows differently. Google up the interview or go to VH1.com and see of you can find it there. The interview is about the emergence of hate music (or hatecore), and that pussy Rollins, comes out publically against all the White Power bands. I threw out all my Black Flag albums because fom him. As far as I'm concerend, he's scum.
smiley7.gif

Charlie

Guru
The sins of Mr. Rollins are legion. Not the least of which is his claim Black Flag was HIS band.

One L.A. evening he was walking home with a friend, son of a famous actor. Two blacks robbed them. Rollin's friend was murdered. Upon hearing the gunshot Rollins ran away.

Later Rollins said in effect, 'I know blacks have a bum deal in America, but please, if someone knows anything, please come forward.' The murder remains unsolved.

A clue to the character of Rollins is his continual braying about making more money than his parents.

Rollins lifts weights, is a marginal talent, yet has an ongoing career. Glen Danzig is ridiculed for practicing martial arts and lifting weights ('buff little Danzig' was the phrase used in Boston's Phoenix), has genuine talent, yet now how a marginalized career. No real mystery as to the reason why.

Looking for clues of positive messages in popular culture is a fruitless exercise. Any that appear are quickly silenced or airbrushed away. Not only are intelligent people paid to look for verboten messages in the mass media, they are also paid to monitor suspect websites and post 'interesting' comments.

(Yeah, Slayer is Nazi band. You betcha, fersure.)

jcolec02

Mentor
were you being sarcastic charlie or do you really belive that?

cuz I would like them alot more if I thought it was true

Slayer are fake Satanists, and a joke.

Minor Threat was a great band. And, while well-developed musically, the
impending Fugazi is as left-wing as it gets.

"White Minority" has some rare, pretty punk rock harmony in the chorus:

White pride! You're an American
I'm gonna hide, anywhere I can