Greg Heban

mattharper

Guru
I had a Facebook conversation with Heban a couple of months ago. I warned him that no matter how good he does at corner he is going to get moved to safety. He assured me this wasnt going to happen and basically called me crazy that skin color had anything to do with it. I know Indiana gave up 83 points to Wisconsin last year but most of the damage was done on the ground. i thought Heban played very well last year. GUESS WHOSE NOW A SAFETY FOR SPRING PRACTICE 2011? Can our athletes be this blind even when their warned. Incoming Frosh Nick Stoner who has only played cornerback in high school and has low 4.4 speed is starting out as a corner but the new coach has already hinted that if Stoner grows into his body hes getting moved to safety. Didint see that coming. Watch for Kentucky recruit Daylon Hall get moved to slot receiver. Espn high school recruiting also sais Hall should be a safety because of his size. RIIIIIIGGHT. A 5'9" white guy with 4.33 speed playing safety because all safeties are 5'9". This just gets worse every year. My only hope is that Boston College keeps their redshirt freshman with 4.4 speed, James McCaffrey, at corner. They finally gave Chris Fox some playing time last year and he did well.