"Green" Guru Pushes for 2 Child "Limit"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More eugenics (population control & reduction) hidden behind the fallacy of the "Green"/envirofascist agenda. This is just another avenue to obtain Big Government empowerment over the populace. BTW, as a proud father of 4 wonderful children, I'd gladly tell this candy@$$, blathering Globalist puppet what he can do with his "theory"!
smiley7.gif

2 Child Limit Says "Enviro" GuruEdited by: DixieDestroyer

Bart

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
More eugenics (population control & reduction) hidden behind the fallacy of the "Green"/envirofascist agenda.

So, many white people will take this mesage to heart and choose not to have children hoping it will help save the world. Of course, Mexicans, Blacks,and all third worlders will continue to out breed us, while we disappear from the face of the earth.

The second comment at the link wasinteresting.
smiley36.gif

"When I was growing up, some of the worst kids came from large families of 5 or more kids, and well educated parents. The kids were going to Christian schools, and went to church every Sunday."
<DIV =padding-top-5>
steve, maryland, USA

waterbed

Mentor
yeah WHITES GET ALREADY so little amount of children that the white population is shrinking 30% because white women worldwide get on average 1.6 children where the replacement to stay at same amount of whites is when white women get on average 2(replacement herself and men)+0.15 kids because not everyone gets old enough to get kids.

this anti-children things are always said to white audiances which is disgusting because we are already dying out.and you can better have a half white kid then no white kid at all for the white population.a lot of white women are brainwashed that carrier is more important then kids.and to much people on planet,but a white women don't no we aren't and that we whites are shrinking in population

Dixie good job with your for kids.if they also get enough kids it will make a differnce.you children will probrably be big because of you.didn't you say you were 6-8 feet or something.
smiley36.gif
.im 6-1.5(stopped growing now) and this is average where i live (netherlands) we are genitcally tall and big but we also like drinking milk a lot.we drink more milk then the geneticallay close germans who are shorter by 2inches!only 1% of ethnic dutch is lactosse intolerant(lowest of the world) so we can.if i get kids i will try to make them bigger then me give them good milk.let the whiteys take in some space LOL

Freedom

Mentor
And to think I used to favor such measures. State sponsored eugenics makes me sick to my stomach.
smiley7.gif
Have as many children as you can comfortably support. They're blessings.
smiley4.gif
Edited by: Freedom