Green Bay Packers call in The Natural

guest301

Hall of Famer
I enjoyed reading that article. It's amazing how many black athletes look up to white MMA fighters. I know Liddell has alot of fans in the NFL and NBA.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Dennis Miller has a show on the Versus Network, where he talks about sports. Last night after the WEC his guests were Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Bill Romanoswki, Larry Holmes, and a hockey player who's name escapes me (I apologize.)

The show was about tough guys in sports, and the conversation came around to which sport had the toughest guys. Each made a case for their own sport, except Larry Holmes. He praised mixed martial arts athletes and said you have to be crazy to do that stuff (almost exact quote.)

I'm not sure if they will have a replay of the show but it was excellent. Forrest Griffin is funnier'n hell and makes a great interview. Chuck actually seemed composed and semi-articulate, unlike in past interviews where he had slurred speech and appeared high or drunk. Romanowski talked about some of what he went through to get ready each week, even undergoing 'black sheep cell therapy,' apparently a big thing in Australia for cellular regeneration. Neither the hockey player or Holmes had much to say that I can remember.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Dennis Miller has a show on the Versus Network, where he talks about sports. Last night after the WEC his guests were Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Bill Romanoswki, Larry Holmes, and a hockey player who's name escapes me (I apologize.)

The show was about tough guys in sports, and the conversation came around to which sport had the toughest guys. Each made a case for their own sport, except Larry Holmes. He praised mixed martial arts athletes and said you have to be crazy to do that stuff (almost exact quote.)

I'm not sure if they will have a replay of the show but it was excellent. Forrest Griffin is funnier'n hell and makes a great interview. Chuck actually seemed composed and semi-articulate, unlike in past interviews where he had slurred speech and appeared high or drunk. Romanowski talked about some of what he went through to get ready each week, even undergoing 'black sheep cell therapy,' apparently a big thing in Australia for cellular regeneration. Neither the hockey player or Holmes had much to say that I can remember.

I wish my cable company had the Versus network so I can watch Dennis Miller's show. I have always liked his sophisticated over your head wit. Versus also carries alot of hockey games and the Tour De France which I would like to see more of.