Great Fall Boxing Schedule!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It's a rather dull last two months of summer in boxing, with only a few interesting matchups, and no title fights involving white fighters since the July 21 weekend (when Rees won a title and Maccarinelli successfully defended his).

But this is going to be a great fall for boxing! Starting on Sep 22 with the return of Vitali Klitschko, there will be an interesting fight almost every weekend for over two months, ending with the best matchup of all: Hatton vs. Mayweather.

Vitali vs. McCline, Pavlik vs. Taylor, Diaconu vs. Dawson, Povetkin vs. Byrd, Maskaev vs. Peter, Ibragimov vs. Holyfield, Kessler vs. Calzaghe, Bute vs. Berrio, and then...Hatton vs. Mayweather!

It doesn't get any better than this!Edited by: JD1986

G

Yeah! Some great ones there! I I hope we win all of them! Only I don't particuarly like to see Calzaghe-Kessler. I'd rather see the cannibals all getting thrown the f out tbefore the White champs fight each other. Who is Diaconu?

ww

G

Thanks for the video, JD074 - and thanks for refreshing my memory, too. I saw Diaconu on tv not long ago - another terrific White fighter. I used to have a crazy Romanian car mechanic friend in NY, NY a while back, by the way. He told me that a Romanian kid was walking down the street minding his own business and a n----r walking in the opposite direction punched him in the face for no reason at all (typical n behavior). He said that all the Romanians in NY hated n-----s.

ww

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
We are truly taking over and they can't stand it. Whites are the best fighters.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
JD, I'm wondering when Povetkin vs. Byrd will take place, and where?

Nothing is for certain, but I see it's on a Russian boxing website's schedule (boxnews.com.ua - then click on the British symbol at the top left for the English language version) for Sep 29, on the same card as Valuev and Bergeron in Germany.

This schedule is not always 100% reliable, but they had the Wlad vs. Brewster fight on there a couple of weeks before it was officially announced.Edited by: JD1986

Josu

Boxnews.com.ua looks like a Ukranian website,the letters "ua" signifying Ukraine.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Another interesting matchup is Felix Sturm vs. Randy Griffin for the WBA Middleweight title on October 20. The negro boxer Griffin is Sturm's mandatory opponent.

Go Felix!Edited by: JD1986

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Fall boxing schedule so far:

September

07 Abell vs. TBA
22 Vitali vs. McCline
29 Bergeron vs. Valuev
29 Woods vs. Gonzalez
29 Pavlik vs. Taylor
29 Diaconu vs. Dawson

October