Great article of Toney’s racist comments

James Toney: "There will never be a White Heavyweight Champion"

06.04.06 - By Tyson Craemer: The sport of boxing no longer has the appeal it once valiantly personified. This lack of interest can be rightfully placed on the demise of the heavyweight division. Thought to many as the greatest prize in sports, the heavyweight championship drives the boxing public. Boxing had a good run in the 90's, but towards the end of the decade, it really took a dive. The Heavyweight Champion Lennox Lewis was more of a lackluster ambassador for the sport as his performances were fairly dull and his promotion was little to none. The average sports fans may have not even known who Lewis was where as Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield were house hold names.

Since Lewis' retirement, the heavyweight division has seen no apparent frontrunner. Vitali Klitschko, thought to be the savior of the heavies, recently retired after a short stay as the WBC champion. We currently have four heavyweight title holders, yet, there has yet to be a unification to distinguish which one is the true champion.

However, we have a major shift happening in boxing. Since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, we have seen a substantial influx of Ex-Soviet fighters join the pro ranks. Russian fighters have dominated amateur boxing for quite some time, but like the communist government of Cuba, they had not been permitted to compete professionally. As these Eastern European countries were newly formed, so was their claim in boxing.

The first recognized name out of this Ex-Soviet stable was the Russian born Kostya Tszyu. Within 10 years of turning pro, he had already won four titles and had unified the junior welterweight division for the first time since 1968. Now retired, Tszyu is considered a first ballot hall-of-famer and possibly the greatest junior welterweight of all time.

Currently, out of the 170 top ten ranked boxers throughout every division, over 40 of them are European. Within the 68 titleholders, 17 are from Europe, and, out of the 7 unified champions in the sport, 2 of them are European. Most importantly, in Ring Magazine's Top 10 Pound-For-Pound ranking, there are two Europeans ranked #5 and #8 respectively. There are only three Americans ranked within this list. These facts are beginning to scare some in the U.S. boxing industry. This past month, we have seen two of U.S. boxing's biggest names, Jeff Lacy and Lamon Brewster, not only loose but made to look foolish by their Euro counterparts. Boxing media has recently brought much attention to this European domination with many articles and discussions about the shift. Nevertheless, not all of this attention has been positive.

Last month, boxing held a match for the WBC Heavyweight Title between two Americans, Hasim Rahman and James Toney. In what many were hoping for a definite answer to the heavyweight division, we were left with nothing. For 12 rounds, fans watched a boring, unmotivated fight in which neither fighter showed signs of champion qualities. Originally, Oleg Maskaev, an Eastern European, was scheduled to face Rahman after winning a title eliminator and becoming the #1 ranked challenger. But, the WBC mysteriously changed their verdict and named Toney, ranked #5 at the time, as the mandatory challenger although recently being suspended from boxing for the use of steroids.

At the post fight press conference, in which Maskaev attended, the viewing audience saw Rahman and Toney being praised as if their performances were anything more than amateurish. After discussing a possible rematch and being challenged several times as to Maskaev's claim to the title fight, James Toney responded with his own comments. In what seemed as some of the most ignorant and racist statements in modern boxing, James was allowed to speak his mind without any correction.

These are some of the beliefs Toney conveyed:

"Rahman is a real fighter; we aren't nothing like these Germans and Russians you all trying to build up."

"We Afro-Americans... we like to fight... we ain't scared to fight nobody."

"You all keep trying to build up the Great White Hype. It's not gonna happen."

"The Klitschkos, the walking dead man over in Germany, Valuev."

"It's not going to happen. You all can stop all that. Stop it."

"There isn't going to be a white heavyweight champ, unless you see him Europe... and that's real."

"I'm gonna keep it real. I'm not gonna hide nothing."

Quoted from MaxBoxing.com's: Rahman/Toney Post Presser

The ironic premise about these statements is that James Toney was fighting for Vitali Kliitschko's retired WBC title. Before retiring, Vitali, a white European, was ranked as the #1 heavyweight in world for over a year. The fact of the matter is that James Toney could not beat a man who Oleg Maskaev had previously knocked out. Instead of praising the deserving Maskaev, he would rather insult his culture and heritage. When he should be crediting Europeans for their recent uprising in the sport, he mocks and insults them. As a guest on the Max Kellerman show broadcasted by Fox Sports, James Toney was stated in saying that Europeans are dumb.

In the following weeks of the Toney vs. Rahman, we saw the Lamon Brewster, WBO Heavyweight Champion and the #4 ranked heavyweight by Ring Magazine; dramatically loose his title to Serguei Lyakhovich of Belarus. Brewster, winning 8 of his last 9 fights by KO, was considered the most dangerous heavyweight, and though Ring ranked him at #4, many other respected lists had him between 1 and 3. On the other hand, Lyakhovich was still green. This was his first title fight, he was coming off a 16 month layoff due to injuries, and he was not even ranked in the WBO top ten. Brewster, known for intimidating his opponents with talk of his street life, could not get to Lyakhovich. The Lyakhovich team had their own strategy, stating that Serguei has lived in places that would make Harlem look like a palace.

The fight turned out to be the most exciting heavyweight title bouts since Lewis vs. Klitschko in 2003. In what could be called a "boxing clinic", Lyakhovich took Brewster to school. Brewster did have two big moments in the fight, one of them when he dropped the Belarusian, but Serguei was far superior. Lyakhovich won in all departments: speed, footwork, stamina, chin, power, and defense. Brewster was able stay in the fight based only on heart and will as he was nearly knocked out on more than one occasion. As the fight ended, Brewster, bloodied and swollen, seemed to be in disbelief along with the whole crowd. After Serguei was awarded the belt, he stated that he came to this country with nothing more than $100 in his pocket in which he borrowed.

Currently two of four heavyweight titlists are white. In two weeks, we will see the rematch between Wladimir Klitschko and Chris Byrd the IBF champion. In their WBO title fight during 2000, Klitschko nearly pitched a shut-out knocking Byrd down twice. If history repeats itself, that count will be three. Rahman, the owner of the WBC strap, is being forced to defend against Maskaev who knocked him out five years ago. Based on the outcome, boxing may have four white heavyweight champions by summer.

With that said, boxing or sports all together should not revolve around race. However, many like to bring the topic into the equation. James Toney, known for his big mouth, has done it on multiple occasions. His actions have never been questioned directly, but his supporters have many excuses. Truly, there is no excuse for this type of behavior. It must be rectified, and I challenge all those in the boxing industry to do so.

In response to the title of this article, I have my own statement: James Toney, he will never be a Heavyweight Champion.

ironfist

Guru
What if a white fighter said this about blacks? He would be banned from boxing. Toney is a typical big mouth ghetto thug. Maybe he wants a shot at the IBF title after April 22.
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I read in the boxrec forum that Toney and Lyakhovich are both saying they want to fight each other in November (after Toney's suspension is over). Toney's career may end with a loss to a white boxer, if Lyakhovich is in good enough form after his long period of inactivity. Batchelder was robbed of a deserved win in Toney's last fight.Edited by: JD1986

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Toney is a steroid taking, racist buffoon. He isn't even 40 and he is already slurring his speech.

I'm just "keepin' it real" when I say that no black man is going to be heavyweight champ for a long time. They just can't hang with top-level whites when it comes to fighting.

I see Lyakovich winning easily against that slob known as James Toney. It could quite possibly end via late round KO or TKO.

The comments James Toney speaks are what most blacks believe in my opinion. Blacks ALWAYS root for their own people. I suppose there is nothing wrong with that considering I always root for my people. The fight I would like to see is Alexander Povetkin against James Toney. Alexander would tear him a new you know what.
Alexander would come with full aggression the entire fight. If nothing else Toney would have to forfeit from lack of wind.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: aussieaussie31

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
what makes me crazy is that black racist pig can say these things without any backlash from whites. if a white fighter said that it would be the end of the world. thank the jewish media for this.

Iron

Guru
yuri malenkov said:
toney is a piece of crap, married to a white trash pig.

i may have to correct you their,but i stand corrected myself as Toney may have remarried a white woman but in recent photo's i saw of him roughly two years ago,so fairly recent,his wife and kids were Black.

patriot

Guru
toney's wife is black, chris byrd's wife is white. though I think Toney is a slower more washed up version of Byrd.

patriot said:
toney's wife is black, chris byrd's wife is white. though I think Toney is a slower more washed up version of Byrd.

Thats right. Chris Byrd's wife is White. I remember someone posting pics of her crying on this website, immediately after he fought and lost to the far superior Klitschko. lol. I was laughing for days at those pics. Race-traiting whore that she is.
smiley36.gif

Amren.com

Mentor
Ground Fighter said:
patriot said:

Thats right. Chris Byrd's wife is White. I remember someone posting pics of her crying on this website, immediately after he fought and lost to the far superior Klitschko. lol. I was laughing for days at those pics. Race-traiting whore that she is.
smiley36.gif

Whoever it was, or whoever is able, could they post them again?
smiley36.gif

Iron

Guru
Blonde Tracy Byrd's sister is also married to a Byrd family member,Chris Byrd's younger brother.Talk about killing two Birds with one stone.Their father must be fuming.He's witnissed the gentetic and cultural destruction of his own family,but to have one sister engage in the unthinkable is bad enough for most white fathers,but two
smiley3.gif
If he was a white man of healthy instinct,devoid of the charactaristics of modern liberal white man then he would surely have looked to his other daughter to salvage some integrity for the family,but he found no respite their either.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
funny thing is blacks go after white women because they want power over someone. they want power over the race that enslaved them. they treat their white wives horribly and beat them. I still can't understand what the white women see in them. They are violent hooligans.

Amren.com

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
funny thing is blacks go after white women because they want power over someone. they want power over the race that enslaved them. they treat their white wives horribly and beat them. I still can't understand what the white women see in them. They are violent hooligans.

This article may provide insight

http://www.heretical.com/sheppard/wfpim.html

make sure to read some of Luke O'Farrells' stuff, that boy can write!

http://www.heretical.com/ofarrell/index.html

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I think the reasons many white women go with black men are as follows:

1) Black men are very confident - have none of the self-doubts that white men sometimes have. Women like confident men.

2) Blacks devote much more time chasing women, giving them the attention they crave. Black men are highly promiscious in their instinctive sexual strategy (like chimpanzees) while white men tend to be innately more monogamous (like gibbons). About 95% of families in Africa are single parent families - the fathers play no role whatsoever in raising their children, and instead move on to new females for sex

3) The movies and TV programs of the last 50 years that were written by Jews, have been cleverly casting blacks in sympathetic ways that appeal to womens' emotions

4) Several decades ago the media began to subtly promote the idea that black men are better endowed - this is generally false

5) Some women seem to like the idea of having a black man, especially an athlete, as a kind of trophy to show off to their friends

Women who have had bad experiences in their teens (with black men using them for sex and then abandoning them) often lose their attraction to black men by the time they are in their twenties. Black men often seek teenage white girls for casual sex, because women in their 20's have learned their lesson and so their efforts are futile.Edited by: JD1986

Amren.com

Mentor
JD1986 said:
I think the reasons many white women go with black men are as follows:

1) Black men are very confident - have none of the self-doubts that white men sometimes have. Women like confident men.

2) Blacks devote much more time chasing women, giving them the attention they crave. Black men are highly promiscious in their instinctive sexual strategy (like chimpanzees) while white men tend to be innately more monogamous (like gibbons). About 95% of families in Africa are single parent families - the fathers play no role whatsoever in raising their children, and instead move on to new females for sex

3) The movies and TV programs of the last 50 years that were written by Jews, have been cleverly casting blacks in sympathetic ways that appeal to womens' emotions

4) Several decades ago the media began to subtly promote the idea that black men are better endowed - this is generally false

5) Some women seem to like the idea of having a black man, especially an athlete, as a kind of trophy to show off to their friends

Women who have had bad experiences in their teens (with black men using them for sex and then abandoning them) often lose their attraction to black men by the time they are in their twenties. Black men often seek teenage white girls for casual sex, because women in their 20's have learned their lesson and so their efforts are futile.

You make some very good points here. Blacks are much more aggressive so they go up to the plate way more often and hit a homer once in awhile.

They have way more confidence in themselves (they're too stupid to know any better). They are like this on math tests as well. They do the test and think they did great even when they totally flunked it because they're too stupid to realize how bad they did. As well, the Joo media has been pumping them up and denigrating white men for the last 50 years including in the field of sports.

Angelcynn

Guru
Over here in the UK we have a lot of American TV. It gives the impression that only white working class men (white trash, hillbillys, hicks as they are oftenly labelled) who beat up their wives, never does American TV portray a black man as a wive beater when in actual fact we all know that generally speaking black men are far more agressive than us whites. Primitive. Coming to think of it I can't even think of the last time I saw an American TV show where the black man was a bad guy! And even if the bad guy was black it would be a black guy saving the day. So frustrating!
smiley7.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:

That's a frickin' understatement!

More like "beast of the field"

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Burned-Alive.html

We are literally at war. The facts on the ground are all that matter; not the BS that is on the enemy MSM. To quickly sum up the MSM --- it's an emasculation attempt aimed at White males that only works if we allow it to work.

I firmly believe the Jew and the negro are a test from the almighty White God(s). Think of it as a "worthiness" test. If we believe Jew and negro lies, we invariably suffer for it.

This is a time in history that will surely separate the men from the boys, the brave from the cowards and the worthy from the unworthy. Preserve Natures' Finest --- The White Man.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=403

Many of the stories (in the link directly above) deal with natural selection. Nature is brutal, it always has been and it always will be. There are times when an endless essay isn't necessary. Simply put, people don't want to die a brutal and torturous death, especially not at the hands of a different species of bi-pede. Note: this last part may not apply to the mudsharks who thought that "celebrating die-versity" was a good idea.

They didn't have respect for the "Whiteness" that they once had. If they wanted to be a negress, hopefully they come back as one in the next life... It's common knowledge that many of these mixers become "hard" (unfeminine & unwomanly), loud and crazy. Not surprisingly, they turn into an almost identical carbon-copy of a negress! Next time they can have the matching black skin to go with the blackness that they have on the inside.

When I was young an elder of mine told me, "if I ever became 'romantically involved' with a negress, I would return as a black male." Talk about scared straight!! By the way, a mudshark can be a White male or female; I have utter contempt for all Whites' who have the "fever."

The enemy likes to use the year as a "pacification" attempt. For example, "it's 2007, don't be so ignorant and narrow minded." Frankly, it doesn't matter if this was the year 2227!!! I'm here to tell these PC idiots that they will be eliminated from the gene pool if they can't handle the brutal truth.

(The below) Filed under: When will they ever learn?

Natural Selection is not simply a term ---- it's the process by which nature weeds-out the feebleminded... Edited by: Deadlift

G

"I think the reasons many white women go with black men..."

It shows the awesome power of their brainwashing skill. Fifty years ago in the USA a woman would rather have people think she was having sex with a dog or a barnyard animal than a Negro. Now they have succeeded in turning this prehistorc hideously ugly subhuman race into a fashionable sex object!

ww

G

"We are literally at war..."

A one-sided war. There are over one million victims of violent non-white crime in the USA every year. The Negro is about 12% of the US population, commits over 75% of the violent crime, and pays less than 2% of the taxes.

They've compiled a list of a very small percentage of non-white crimes here - all very carefully ignored by the controlled media. 7,345 posts on this thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ethnic-crime- report-250882.html

In "new" South Africa the rape of White women is considered a sport by the cannibals. One out of every three women in "new" South Africa is expected to be raped (by Negroes) in her lifetime. The controlled US and European mass media and the bought and paid for politicians aren't the slightest bit interested. They tearfully reported every single slight, real or imagined, to a cannibal in South Africa when SA was a civilized White-ruled country, but now they're suddenly not interested.

ww

Amren.com

Mentor
TheEnglishman said:
Over here in the UK we have a lot of American TV. It gives the impression that only white working class men (white trash, hillbillys, hicks as they are oftenly labelled) who beat up their wives, never does American TV portray a black man as a wive beater when in actual fact we all know that generally speaking black men are far more agressive than us whites. Primitive. Coming to think of it I can't even think of the last time I saw an American TV show where the black man was a bad guy! And even if the bad guy was black it would be a black guy saving the day. So frustrating!
smiley7.gif

There's another thing. On Steve Sailor's site ISteve.com, he wrote an article about how most major movie villains are Blonde and/or German. When was the last time a Jew was portrayed as a villain or even portrayed negatively? Remember that movie Crash? It was (possibly unintentionally) not that bad. It portrayed almost every race in LA somewhat negatively except you know who.

Amren.com

Mentor
werewolf said:
"We are literally at war..."A one-sided war.  There are over one million victims of violent non-white crime in the USA every year.  The Negro is about 12% of the US population, commits over 75% of the violent crime, and pays less than 2% of the taxes.They've compiled a list of a very small percentage of non-white crimes here - all very carefully ignored by the controlled media.  7,345 posts on this thread: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/ethnic-crime- report-250882.htmlIn "new" South Africa the rape of White women is considered a  sport by the cannibals.  One out of every three women in "new" South Africa is expected to be raped (by Negroes) in her lifetime.  The controlled US and European mass media and the bought and paid for politicians aren't the slightest bit interested.  They tearfully reported every single slight, real or imagined, to a cannibal in South Africa when SA was a civilized White-ruled country, but now they're suddenly not interested.ww

The black racist communist South Africa government is promoting genocide against whites in South Africa. There have been thousands of white farm murders since 1994 in addition to black on white rapes, robberies and murders that far exceed even the insane amount in America. To see how bad South Africa is go to

http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/

Never visit that country if you value your life.