Germans Want Their Country Back

Rebajlo

Mentor
I apologize Rebajlo, I was wrong about you. You are a special kind of putz, an equal opportunity hater. No one group is spared from your tirades and bashings, but your strongest vitriol is reserved for Germany and Germanic/Nordic people for some reason. Can you do us a favor and tell us some more about those evil Germans and their cheating ways in that 1983 Euro qualification game against Albania? It really takes a special mentally deranged fool such as yourself to look for German misdeeds under every imaginable rock so you can then pat yourself on the back for this great service you are providing to the rest of humanity. I certainly remember where I was during that Albania game, amazing detective work Rebajlo for digging up that footage!

So you want to talk about Southern European parasites? Well, I don't have much time to waste debating an ignorant simpleton like you, but do you know about that region in Northern Italy known as South Tyrol? The one whose ancestors are the Goths (those damn Germans again!) who played a major role in fall of the Roman Empire? It's one of the wealthiest regions in Italy and all of Europe, and dang it, it's made up mostly of Germans! Sicily it is not, that's for sure.

Now, why is there such a disparity between these two regions of Italy? A little too much for your peabrain? Maybe we can talk about Greece, the Norway of the south? Those Greeks sure know how to maintain a first world civilization. Work 30 hours a week, don't pay taxes, then retire at 50 with a full pension!

The ethnic Finns are idiots you say? I can guarantee you one thing, the soldiers of the Red Army during WWII sure as hell wouldn't have thought of Simo Hayha or the rest of the Finnish badasses in those terms, but leave it a moron like Rebajlo to sully an entire population. I'm now eagerly awaiting to hear of all the evils committed by Manfred von Richthofen; Rebajlo the Detective is on the case!

Yes, I'm half Finnish, half Dutch/German, if you must know. And I will not sit quietly and listen to some bum with an inferiority complex insult my people, so now run back to your little crevice, and when you come back out again, I will eagerly await for your next round of anti-German drivel.

How old are you, tough guy? Because the mindless slop you've messily disgorged paints a pitiful picture of some neurotic teenager with a grotesque, Sulla-like complexion perennially consigned to remedial classes for "students with learning disabilities" - who still nevertheless fancies himself the smartest kid in the school.

It's quite frustrating to find oneself confronted by a braying dope who is embarrassingly bereft of even the most basic comprehension skills. In all seriousness, are you capable of understanding anything which is placed before you?

Now, close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths, open your eyes again, then concentrate real hard as you read the following paragraphs.

Sure, I've made critical comments about German national football teams. I've even employed an apparently ground-breaking method of proffering examples to substantiate those critical comments. If you think that referencing lesser-known examples to back up one's assertions is somehow derisible and symptomatic of an obsessive nutcase, well, that's your problem.

As you obviously know little - if anything - about football (i.e. soccer) it's no surprise you believe that blatant German cheating in a European Championship qualifier back in 1983 somehow constitutes a deucedly obscure and inconsequential detail whose provision was the culmination of a desperately laborious process of peering beneath countless rocks. For me, however, it was a basic memory and all it took to find the footage was typing "Albania Germany 1983" into Youtube. I suppose you also believe I had to look under a heap of figurative rocks to find that footage of Christian Worns cynically fouling Davor Suker at the 1998 World Cup...

Yes, I've voiced disapprobation of - and aimed a bit of ridicule at - people who have emerged from the proverbial woodwork during World Cups and European Championships and attempted to pass themselves of as ultra-knowledgeable Germany fans and general authorities on football via highly transparent use of Wikipedia. Of course, such bull****-artistry isn't a crime but it does piss me off as hardly anyone - apart from half a dozen or so regulars and semi-regulars (like myself) - ever posts a single sentence in the soccer section during the time between major tournaments.

If you've lurked here for a "few years" then you must surely have noticed that my critical remarks haven't exclusively been limited to the negative behaviour of German teams and players. For example, I've mentioned numerous incidents and controversies involving Italy, Uruguay, and Argentina and have often provided scathing assessments of the players, fans, and associations of Australia, Poland, England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland yet nobody ever accused me of being anti-Italian, anti-Argentine, anti-English, or anti-Polish, and so on. No, the only time anyone ever takes offence and smells sinister ulterior motives is when I draw attention to the unsportsmanlike behaviour of a German player or a German national team or the haughty attitude of certain German fans. Even then, we are only talking about a couple of people - and now you (over a year after the fact...).

Hey, wait a minute! I forgot about that dolt who went nuts and accused me of being "anti-American" during the 2010 World Cup after I merely stated that his hero Landon Donovan wasn't a world class player.

The only time I've ever made derogatory remarks about a White nationality on CF was when I unloaded on Greeks - and that was squarely in response to the unbalanced "Hellenic Supremacist" Zeus constantly heaping **** on northern Europeans and irrationally implying that I was some sort of "Nordicist" (I bet you conveniently "missed" all of that, as it doesn't dovetail with your outlandishly idiotic idea that I supposedly hate "blond haired, blue eyed devils"...).

If you care to re-read my last post you'll notice that I did not say that Finns are fools. In fact, I specifically stated that I have nothing against Finns. I simply gave an example of a single ultra-jingoistic Finn I once met, the suggestion being that you are a similarly delusional dunce. As things go, you make that other bloke look like ****ing Aristotle.

I have never said that I "hate" any White nationality, nor have I ever said I "hate" people with blond hair, et cetera. Don't believe me? Go ahead and rummage through my past posts...

You, on the other hand, have openly and unabashedly expressed contempt for non-Germanic / non-Nordic Whites...

While the very existence of Whites is literally in the balance and the only way for us to survive is by setting aside historical ethnic rivalries and grievances and presenting a united front, sad little pustules like you are still busily working to alienate half the White race with your puerile "Nordic" fantasies.

It's quite a long way down from that high horse of yours, isn't it. Best dust yourself off, stick to "lurking", and leave the thinking to adults...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Well, I don't have much time to waste debating an ignorant simpleton like you, but do you know about that region in Northern Italy known as South Tyrol? The one whose ancestors are the Goths (those damn Germans again!) who played a major role in fall of the Roman Empire? It's one of the wealthiest regions in Italy and all of Europe, and dang it, it's made up mostly of Germans! Sicily it is not, that's for sure.

sicily is norman :icon_lol:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I'm afraid the title of this thread is incorrect. By all measures and the latest news reports, the percentage of Germans who "want their country back" appears to be relatively small and mostly confined to the cities and people from the former East Germany. They are also the ones immediately branded as racists and Nazis, and any resistance to the African and Muslim invasion of Germany (and Europe) seems minimal.

Today, as thousands of "refugees" arrived in Munich, they were greeted with applause, cheers, and balloons by the native Germans, as if to welcome war heroes from the battlefield. All over Germany and Austria, people are offering their homes to African and Muslim vermin, and there are calls for other countries to do the same, while taking in thousands more of these filthy invaders.

I'm completely dumbfounded how the Germans, Scandinavians, and other whites of Western Europe are so willingly celebrating and aiding in their own dispossession and extermination. The 50-60 years of brainwashing and indoctrination has been remarkably effective. The Germanic people, who are responsible for inventing pretty much anything worth a damn to make today's modern world possible will cease to exist in another generation or two, now that Frau Merkel has effectively told all of Syria, Africa, and anyone else from the turd world that they are welcome in Germany.

More details here, and it's only going to get worse:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bac7aa-53f5-11e5-b225-90edbd49f362_story.html

First came the brainwashing and then the invasion. THEY got a lot of mileage out of the word "racism" that THEY invented in 1934, destroying entire nations and civilizations and now the race itself with it. Ancient little Iceland is in on the fun. Thousands of Icelanders have offered their homes + paying the airfare, for "refugees". The scum of the earth John McCain is demanding that what's left of the former USA let in vast numbers of the newest refugees - that him and friends in Washington-Aviv created by their wanton destruction of the middle east, and now their phony ISIS.

Jean Raspail saw it coming...

Riggins44

Master
Looks like the title of this thread is coming to fruition. There were a bunch of articles on the web today about how Germany is tightening conditions for admitting new migrants. Sounds like they are going to reduce from 800,000 the number they will admit this year. And the minister who started the policy of very lax admission policy that helped start this stampede towards Germany recently has been dismissed.

The only time I've ever made derogatory remarks about a White nationality on CF was when I unloaded on Greeks - and that was squarely in response to the unbalanced "Hellenic Supremacist" Zeus constantly heaping **** on northern Europeans and irrationally implying that I was some sort of "Nordicist"

Wow,where can I catch that?:popcorn::hippie:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow,where can I catch that?:popcorn::hippie:

The Philosopher,

I remember a couple of the threads it happened in. I know there was some heated back and forth in the Euro 2012 thread, and also the locked 2014 World Cup Qualifying thread. If you have the time, it's well worth the read!

Matra2

Master
So all that German government concern about adherence to rules when it came to Greece was all just talk. Hungary has been abiding by the Dublin agreement but the Germans just unilaterally ignored it, then, again unilaterally, suspended the Schengen agreement on open borders between most EU states.

Today in the Washington Post the German Vice Chancellor accused Germany's neighbours of "hiding in the bushes when they have to take responsibility". Poor innocent Germany isn't getting any help.:violin:

I don't know if it is arrogance or lack of self awareness, or perhaps both, but it was Angela Merkel who caused this demographic catastrophe by announcing that Germany would accept so many refugees most of whom were in Turkey out of harms way. Once again Germany is causing mayhem throughout Europe. I don't think they are doing it deliberately; more like a clumsy big oaf knocking things over without noticing the damage being done. Germany may be too big and powerful for its own good. Europe and, I dare say, most Germans would be better off if Germany were broken up into five or six states. (The USA too btw). Do Bavarians really have that much in common with the people of Schleswig-Holsten anyway? I doubt it.

Matra2

Master
Also, I was just looking at a Bosnian Serb nationalist twitter feed. You'd think that Serbs would be very worried that these migrants could end up staying in their part of the world. Instead this guy retweeted some other Serbian girl's photos contrasting Hungarian and Serbian police dealing with refugees. Here it is:

https://twitter.com/LMilijana/status/641670559219228672

So despite all that is happening these Serbs are using the crisis to blow their own horn and bash Hungarians. No wonder being called 'Balkan' is an insult almost everywhere.

The Philosopher,

I remember a couple of the threads it happened in. I know there was some heated back and forth in the Euro 2012 thread, and also the locked 2014 World Cup Qualifying thread. If you have the time, it's well worth the read!

Hmmm...I'll check the Euro 2012 thread.But I'm 100% sure there's nothing in the 2014 World Cup Qualifying thread,because close to every other post in that thread is mine:lol:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Hmmm...I'll check the Euro 2012 thread.But I'm 100% sure there's nothing in the 2014 World Cup Qualifying thread,because close to every other post in that thread is mine:lol:

There's actually a 2nd WC Qualifying thread I started before the one that was used. It's about 2 pages long, and it got locked from Zeus's comments. It's pretty good as well!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Controlled Media Blacks out German Mass Opposition to Nonwhite Invasion

http://newobserveronline.com/controlled-media-blacks-out-german-mass-opposition-to-nonwhite-invasion-2/

Always look for what they hide. The jewish bankers will never stop with their agendas until they are in their graves, and their political whores no longer exists... Only a total ****roach extermination and fumigation can cleanse an infested dwelling place.