Gentile women who become involved with Jewish men seem to die young

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
When a Jewish man marries or becomes intimately involved with a Gentile woman, it seems all too often the woman meets an untimely death.

Lana Clarkson
Marilyn Monroe
Nerine Kidd
Brittany Murphy

Brittany Murphy Likely Poisoned, Lab Report Says

http://www.thewrap.com/brittany-mur...=brittany-murphy-may-poisoned-lab-report-says

Lab testing for “Clueless” actress’ father says she may have died from exposure to heavy metals.

A new laboratory report lends credence to what actress Brittany Murphy’s father has long suspected: that she and her husband died not of natural causes, but of poisoning by someone out to kill them.

Last edited:
Jews-Blood-Libel-Child-1478.jpg

A picture can indeed speak a thousand words.

olp

Aaaaaand it's threads like these that prevent this site from every being taken seriously.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Aaaaaand it's threads like these that prevent this site from every being taken seriously.
No. It's threads like this that make you feel INSECURE and that's why you picked it out and replied to it, Mr Goldstein.

Everything stated in my opening post is correct. You couldn't find anything factually wrong with it, so you resorted to posting an insulting comment.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

Why would some thread made by a poster invalidate the premise of the whole site? Is every comment, every thread, supposed to pass some kind of thought crime test before people can experience the horror of viewing it with their eyes and possibly getting impure thoughts? And if not censored the site's premise is invalid???

I don't think much of the premise. It's probably not true. If the concept is that jewish men are seeking non-jewish women to marry, then they probably want them to live a long time as they see them as some kind of trophy. Ugly men generally want their pretty wives to stick around.

A couple of things are true about it. Jewish men are marrying outside of their religion at a high rate, it's alarming to many in the jewish community, and jews are allowed to speak freely about maintaining some kind of cultural purity, whereas White men are not. That seems to be the reason "this site can't be taken seriously". Okay for jews and blacks, and nearly everyone else to comment on marrying outside the cultural, but jeez let a White guy do it and he can't be taken seriously. :icon_rolleyes:

And the desire for jewish men for non-jewish women is a phenomenon so obvious that Jerry Seinfeld was able to have a whole episode devoted to joking about it 15 years ago.

I don't think much of the premise. It's probably not true. If the concept is that jewish men are seeking non-jewish women to marry, then they probably want them to live a long time as they see them as some kind of trophy. Ugly men generally want their pretty wives to stick around.

While there is little to suggest so,I think you cannot rule out some kind of sacrifice or some weird blood ritual where shiksas are killed by their jewish hsubands after a certain time frame.

No,such a thing has never been proven in my knowledge hence my earlier post(the second one in this thread) contained a picture referring to one of the ghastliest crimes of the chosen ones-Blood Libel.Its not too far of from what Carcharias is suggesting.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
There seems to be less respect for a Gentile woman among the Chosen Ones than for a Gentile man.

Gentile women are considered "unclean" things. There's an old Talmudic law that states if a Jewish man has intercourse with a Gentile woman, than the woman should be put to death. Mind you, there's a lot of weird stuff and many contradictions in The Talmud.

While marriages between Jewish men and Gentile women seem to usually end in tragedy, there appears to have been some happy and productive marriages between Jewish women and Gentile men. There's an old idea among Jews that if a Gentile man has a special talent or strength, it's okay for a Jewish woman to marry him so long as the children are raised to be Jewish, so through his children the talent or strength will be incorporated into the Jewish gene pool.

Wyatt Earp and Paul McCartney had successful marriages to Jewish women, and the children and grandchildren from those marriages consider themselves to be Jewish.

However, I know a man who is the product of a marriage between an Orthodox Jewish woman and a ordinary Gentile man, and he says his mother was virtually ostracized from the Jewish community.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Why would some thread made by a poster invalidate the premise of the whole site? Is every comment, every thread, supposed to pass some kind of thought crime test before people can experience the horror of viewing it with their eyes and possibly getting impure thoughts? And if not censored the site's premise is invalid???

A couple of things are true about it. Jewish men are marrying outside of their religion at a high rate, it's alarming to many in the jewish community, and jews are allowed to speak freely about maintaining some kind of cultural purity, whereas White men are not. That seems to be the reason "this site can't be taken seriously". Okay for jews and blacks, and nearly everyone else to comment on marrying outside the cultural, but jeez let a White guy do it and he can't be taken seriously. :icon_rolleyes:

And the desire for jewish men for non-jewish women is a phenomenon so obvious that Jerry Seinfeld was able to have a whole episode devoted to joking about it 15 years ago.
Or every Woody Allen movie, hence this scene......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAKDJwLxyo

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There seems to be less respect for a Gentile woman among the Chosen Ones than for a Gentile man....

They don't even respect their own women - see the book by an Orthodox Jewess called The Hole In The Sheet - let alone shiksas.

The monarchs of old could have outlawed this hateful cult and saved the world from so much misery. Now it's more likely they'll outlaw us.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
"And when I first laid eyes on his pasty, muscle-free physique, short stature, bald head, epic-poem nose, misogynistic, non-Jews-are-going-to-Hell attitude, weirdassed politics and sexual incompetence, my panties just SO dropped!"

—said no [self-respecting] woman. Ever.

There's an old idea among Jews that if a Gentile man has a special talent or strength, it's okay for a Jewish woman to marry him so long as the children are raised to be Jewish, so through his children the talent or strength will be incorporated into the Jewish gene pool.

Wyatt Earp and Paul McCartney had successful marriages to Jewish women, and the children and grandchildren from those marriages consider themselves to be Jewish.

Yup,jews don't mid marrying gentiles who are rich or powerful.Just read about the family "The Agnelli's",once called the Italian Royal family,for their wealth and power!
The whole family is however destroyed due to mixing with jews,via marriage.

white is right

Hall of Famer
They don't even respect their own women - see the book by an Orthodox Jewess called The Hole In The Sheet - let alone shiksas.

The monarchs of old could have outlawed this hateful cult and saved the world from so much misery. Now it's more likely they'll outlaw us.
What celebrity Jew doesn't love a good Gentile prostitute or two or three, Wood Allen, Jerry Springer or the governor of NY..:faint2::jaw:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ac_1190373349

Last edited:

newguy

Guru
Some Jewish guy I knew says That the mother determines if the child will be considered Jewish. Born of a Jewish mother. That may be why Jewish women to non Jewish men marriage is more accepted by Jews then the other way around. Another thing that is hypocritical among the Jews is they are the biggest pushers of interracial marriages yet their churches are virtually all white, they basically marry only white. They have no religious initiative to make their churches more diverse. I guess it proves that don't practice what they preach or worse yet have some sinister motive for pushing interracial relationships on others but not themselves.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Some Jewish guy I knew says That the mother determines if the child will be considered Jewish. Born of a Jewish mother. That may be why Jewish women to non Jewish men marriage is more accepted by Jews then the other way around. Another thing that is hypocritical among the Jews is they are the biggest pushers of interracial marriages yet their churches are virtually all white, they basically marry only white. They have no religious initiative to make their churches more diverse. I guess it proves that don't practice what they preach or worse yet have some sinister motive for pushing interracial relationships on others but not themselves.
Of course Allen's off screen whore mongering could be because he strikes out like this.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqqYJvzfakE Of course if these allegations are true he truly needs to be in prison and to passed around like a pack of cigarettes....http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1992/11/farrow199211#

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This Gentile woman made the mistake of marrying a very wealthy Jewish man. She's very rich, but at a terrible cost in another way.

The very wealthy but somewhat perverted husband wanted her to have plastic surgery to make her look more "cat-like".

[video=youtube;bmgMFJOUxl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bmgMFJOUxl0[/video]