Gay games

If you know anyone in Chicago, pray for them. For the next week we have to endure the hype of the Gay Games. Arrg!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Will Carl Lewis and Kordell Stewart be participating in the games or any of the other ongoing festivities?
smiley36.gif

white tornado

Mentor
No but Magic Johnson will.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
can't wait to see all the great athletes

Gay game scandals
1) Not every participant is Gay. Some are "Gay friendly." (Whatever that is suppose to mean.) Shouldn't Gayness be a requirement?
2) No steroid testing. How can they call this a serious contest if they refuse to test for performance drugs?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
Gay game scandals
1) Not every participant is Gay. Some are "Gay friendly." (Whatever that is suppose to mean.) Shouldn't Gayness be a requirement?
2) No steroid testing. How can they call this a serious contest if they refuse to test for performance drugs?

I wonder how you'd um, "test" someone to find out it if they're gay anyway?
smiley36.gif

I'd hate to see what one has to do to "qualify" to participate in the games. I bet they have thousands of people volunteering to 'man' the registration booths!
smiley36.gif

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Screamingeagle, do you live in Chicago?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Will Carl Lewis and Kordell Stewart be participating in the games or any of the other ongoing festivities?
smiley36.gif
Both Carl and Kordell will be honourary homecoming queens for the opening and closing ceremonies.........
smiley36.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
bob01-1002.jpg

We should give up this event and let them have it.Carl and Kordell would dominate the two man luge.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well since we nominated Carl and Kordell for homecoming queen how about a blonde guy who is more effiminate than my mother......
smiley36.gif

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Lance Bass, a singer in the boy band *NSync, has revealed that he is gay and in a relationship with a former star of a U.S. reality television show, People magazine said on Wednesday.

Bass, 27, said he had kept his homosexuality a secret because he did not want to hurt *NSync's popularity and cripple the careers of his bandmates.

"The thing is, I'm not ashamed -- that's the one thing I want to say," Bass told People. "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life."

Bass said he has a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, 32, who appeared on the reality TV show "Amazing Race."

*NSync, whose members included Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez, had hits like "I Want You Back," "Bye Bye Bye" and "Tearing Up My Heart" and was at the forefront of the 1990s "boy band" craze. The group went on hiatus in 2002.

Bass told People he had not previously revealed he was gay because he feared it would hurt the band's popularity and the careers of his bandmates.

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything," Bass said.

Bass said the reason he wanted to come out in public now is that rumors "really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms."

The People issue with the Bass story, which his spokesman verified, hits newsstands on Friday.
Bookmark with del.icio.us Send Edited by: white is right

(I,m back. I had to deal with computer problems and extra work)

Yes, I live in Chicago. In the past week, I had to endure the Gay Games. What annoys me is that we the tax payers are paying for this, but we had no voice in the matter. We were never allowed to vote on this or voice our opinions. It just appears one day. According to the mainstream news, we are all happy to see this and only a few wierdos can complain.

The fact that the United States government allowed any sort of "Gay Games" on our soil shows how far we've fallen as a society. I wonder the percentage of athletes with STD's are. And if they're foreigners you are jepordizing the health of our citizens. If they get injured in a game who pays?