Galloping Ghost?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No, you made my point. Every one of those guys was a walk on. Whites are simply not recruited to play wide receiver, running back and most defensive positions. There are as many good white running backs, receivers and defensive players in high school as there are black ones, but only the black ones are recruited and developed at the I-A level. That's a fact.

And no it doesn't surprise me that coaches agree with you, first because knowing your extreme worship of all things black they aren't about to say something in front of you that might cause you to cry, and secondly because almost all of them go along with the Caste System in order to keep their jobs.

One other observation: Someone who has to repeatedly justify himself by saying he "deals in reality" while others don'tusually is the one who has trouble dealing with reality.Edited by: Don Wassall

G

Don Wassall said:
No, you made my point. Every one of those guys was a walk on. Whites are simply not recruited to play wide receiver, running back and most defensive positions. There are as many good white running backs, receivers and defensive players in high school as there are black ones, but only the black ones are recruited and developed at the I-A level. That's a fact.

And no it doesn't surprise me that coaches agree with you, first because knowing your extreme worship of all things black they aren't about to say something in front of you that might cause you to cry, and secondly because almost all of them go along with the Caste System in order to keep their jobs.

One other observation: Someone who has to repeatedly justify himself by saying he "deals in reality" while others don'tusually is the one who has trouble dealing with reality.

Of course you are familiar with their high school careers........right? If you really believe there are just as many quality white backs/receivers in high school as blacks you are totally lost. That couldn't be more wrong. Hell guy do just a little research on the stuff you say it does help........trust me!

I could name a dozen backs from the local high schools around here who went on to play at major Universities. Not a white guy on the list. Ya seeDon they got beat out.Edited by: Brutal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, because where I live the predominantly white suburban high schools routinely beat the predominantly black urban schools, often by a very one-sided score. And the statistics each year show a roughly even mix between blacks and whites among the top receivers andrunners. Yet only the black receivers and runners are offered scholarships to play those same positions at I-A programs. When the white kids get a scholarship offer it is always to play a different position. But usually they end up at small schools where they have no chance to make it to the NFL, or they try to make a I-A team as a walk on, which is almost as difficult a route to go. But you of course, being in touch with reality while none of us are, don't see this. Those four star white high school runners in Tennessee who weren't recruited by any I-A schools, that was obviously a made up story. Fred Bacco, the top runner in Pittsburgh two years ago, was quoted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as saying that recruiters told him to his face that he was the "wrong color" to play running back in college. Chad Brinker and Tre Smith have been quoted along the same lines. BYU was the only school who recruited Luke Staley as a running back; all the rest wanted to convert him to defense. As one of the very few whites allowed to run the ball, Luke merely won the Doak Walker Award. Walk-on Chance Kretschmer led the country in rushing as a freshman in 2001. Brock Forsey had the second highest total of TDs in one season in his senior year in I-A history. Staley was cut and no other team wanted him even as a backup, Forsey has kicked from team to team even though he has shown fine running ability in the very few chances he was given. Kretschmer is drinking 10 milkshakes a day in order to beef up for his racial role as a blocking fullblock. Yeah, it's a real level playing field, and anyone who doesn't see it simply isn't dealing in reality, right? Edited by: Don Wassall

bigunreal

Mentor
Brutal,

I have dealt with this issue on a personal level, as a long-time youth
basketball coach (and, to a lesser degree, as a soccer coach). I can
tell you, without question, that black kids as young as 8 or 9 years
old, both boys and girls, are favored over white kids with similar
abilities by most all white youth coaches. This is undoubtedly a
subconscious thing, one of the many byproducts of decades of intense
pro-black propaganda. I will give only 3 recent examples of this.
A few years ago, my daugther's basketball team was playing against a
team that had a stereotypical black player. She was wildly aggressive,
bumping into the other girls constantly (had fouls been fairly called
on her, even allowing for the age, she would have fouled out early in
the game), and on offense hogging the ball, taking all the shots, never
passing, etc. Curiously, she missed every one of the countless shots
she heaved up, and had she been my player, she would have counsled
severely for not talking good shots and including her teammates in the
game. Her coach never said a discouraging word to her. At one point,
she was awarded 2 foul shots. On the first, she violated the line by
jumping several inches forward over the line. She missed the shot,
anyway, but the ref kindly warned her. On the 2nd free throw, she did
the exact same thing, but made the shot. When the ref said nothing, I
yelled out to him about the violation. He ignored me, so I yelled
again. He stopped play, came over to me, and warned me to stop. When I
demanded an explanation, he said, "Look, I'm not going to take her
heart away." I submit that this ref, who was white, would not have said
those words about any non-black kid in the league. More recently, a
totally mediocre black kid who was on my son's team two years back made
his High School freshman basketball team. He made more mental errors in
that one season than all the other kids I have coached have combined
over the past ten years. In one game, he went 1 for 22 from the field,
and every shot he took was a layup. You would have had to coach this
kid to understand how absurd it is for him to have made any school
basketball team. There is no way he would have made it had he been
white. Period. Finally, the goalie on my daughter's soccer team this
season is black. She has cost us several games with her laziness and
penchant for allowing at least one horrible goal every outing. However,
she does like to make diving stops once she has given up a bad goal or
two (she never even moves on those) and we are behind.
Inexplicably, the all-star coach picked her for the tournament team. I
actually tried to talk to her about this, because she would be one of
the last girls on my team that I would nominate for all-stars, but the
coach seemed to think she was great. Wonder what the coach-who was
white-saw that was so special in her?

Anyhow, these are just a few examples, from my own first-hand
experience. I could provide many others. Considering that these occur
at the absolute bottom rung of competitive youth sports, one can only
imagine what happens further up the ladder. If you don't think coaches
favor black players, then you are really clueless.

G

Don Wassall said:
Interesting, because where I live the predominantly white suburban high schools routinely beat the predominantly black urban schools, often by a very one-sided score. And the statistics each year show a roughly even mix between blacks and whites among the top receivers andrunners. Yet only the black receivers and runners are offered scholarships to play those same positions at I-A programs. When the white kids get a scholarship offer it is always to play a different position. But usually they end up at small schools where they have no chance to make it to the NFL, or they try to make a I-A team as a walk on, which is almost as difficult a route to go. But you of course, being in touch with reality while none of us are, don't see this. Those four star white high school runners in Tennessee who weren't recruited by any I-A schools, that was obviously a made up story. Fred Bacco, the top runner in Pittsburgh two years ago, was quoted in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as saying that recruiters told him to his face that he was the "wrong color" to play running back in college. Chad Brinker and Tre Smith have been quoted along the same lines. BYU was the only school who recruited Luke Staley as a running back; all the rest wanted to convert him to defense. As one of the very few whites allowed to run the ball, Luke merely won the Doak Walker Award. Walk-on Chance Kretschmer led the country in rushing as a freshman in 2001. Brock Forsey had the second highest total of TDs in one season in his senior year in I-A history. Staley was cut and no other team wanted him even as a backup, Forsey has kicked from team to team even though he has shown fine running ability in the very few chances he was given. Kretschmer is drinking 10 milkshakes a day in order to beef up for his racial role as a blocking fullblock. Yeah, it's a real level playing field, and anyone who doesn't see it simply isn't dealing in reality, right?

I'm very familiar with all those white running backs and as ya knownone are speedsters. All bangers! When Staley won the Doak Walker award he was not the best back in the country and everyone knew it. The NFL is looking for guys who can break something or ya do become a Lorenzo Neal.

You keep missing my point Don so I'll try again......

None of those guysyou mentioned were "great" runners. The NFL knows this. Look at Jamal Lewis,Tomlinson, Priest Holmes, Faulk. Now lok at those you mentioned...........big difference! What I'm saying is if a white guy comes out of Michigan or Auburn or where ever who can out run people and break tackles he'll get his shot. So far that isn't happening.Edited by: Brutal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tre Smith not a speedster? Luke Staley not a speedster? "Everyone" knew Staley wasn't the best back yet "everyone" voted for him.

None of those guys were "great" runners because they weren't given a chance. Luke Staley had no chance to be a great runner in the NFL, while the blacks who win the Doak Walker Award are almost always high first round draft picks and are given every opportunity to succeed. But with Luke Staley "everyone just knew" he was a loser. What a tiny closed circle of reasoning exists in your mind and others who blindly uphold the Caste System. Even when a white achieves the pinnacle of success at his position he is a loser while the blacks he beat out were winners. What would a white running back have to do to merit a chance at an NFL starting job -- would 5,000 yards and 60 TDs his senior season be enough? But what if he "only" ran a 4.5 or 4.6 40? Should he even be drafted at all then?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Priest Holmes??

He's a great back now, but what were you saying about him when he was riding pine in Baltimore and couldn't even get a sniff of the football?

The only thing he had going for him then was a cool name. It took a few years before he made the most of his opportunity, but nobody remembers that now that he is one of the best in the game.

How many white RB would have gotten that same opportunity, after riding pine the way Holmes did?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Brutal wrote: Look at great white receivers. Ray Berry, Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff, Don Maynard and Lance Alworth. Only Alworth could be called a great athlete. Yes Maynard had some speed. The others were not great athletes, they ran precise patterns and had great hands.

I researched the stats for Steve Largent and Chris Carter, who was called a great player by Brutal. Bothare statistically and physically comparable to a great degree. Carter's career YPC isa paltry 12.6while Largents isa whopping 16. That's nearly 3.5 more yds.per catch for Steve. Brutal is very selective in whom he chooses to label less than a great athlete. He uses the term for Largent but not Carter or other blacks.

It's also interesting to note that the super athlete Randy Moss has a career YPC of 15.9 ! Yet, Largent, supposedly not a great athletehas a greater YPC than Moss! Just think what Steve could have accomplished if he was an athlete!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Then he says the Matt Jones lacks the quickness to
suceed at the wide out position.Lacks speed!You have
to be an idiot to say a guy with a 4.37 in the 40 lacks
speed.Hold on to your coaster Brutal,Jones will rock
your world.Then you will say that he must be black or
something like that.Just in case you didn't know,Jones
also has a 42 inch vertical and is 6'6.How will anyone
defend this guy?LOL.

I asked Mr. Brutal to name one running back from Texas Southern, Grambling, or Southern, who gained more yards than Jim Taylor during the 1960's. He mentioned Prairie View's Clem Haskins (a very good back, but not as significant as Jim Taylor) and Tank Younger, who didn't play at the same time. Of course, he couldn't answer my question, because only Jim Brown outgained Taylor during the 60's.

When reminded that Bobby Morrow and Dave Sime outran the black sprinters of the 1950's, he claims that Morrow and Sime weren't really the best of the time. You see, he ends up denigrating white athletes who had done well in integrated competion.

I saw this attitude in the Nashville Tennessean some years ago. The paper was remembering the first time that black high schools played football in the Nashville Interscholastic League in 1966. In the first game, an all-white prep school, MBA beat all-black Pearl about 56-0. The gist of the story was that although Pearl lost 56-0, they probably had better athletes. Pearl was quarterbacked, incidentally, by future Pittsburgh Steeler QB Joe Gilliam.

Gary

Mentor
Don't forget great white college running backs like Steve Owens,Glenn Davis,Joe Bellino,Jay Berwanger,Tom Harmon,Doc Blanchard,Doak Walker,Vic Janowicz,Johnny Lattner,Alan Ameche,Howard Cassady,Pete Dawkins,Bronko Nagurski and the list could go on!They stopped giving the ball to white males,it didn't fit the PC agenda.I remember watching Akron St.Vincent{white}play Akron East {black}in high school football about 1962.The skinny colored boys could not bring down the big white St.Vincent fullback.Final score St.V 20-East 6!Did you ever watch a black DB try to bring down Mike Alstott in the open field
smiley36.gif
!!!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don, the exchange you had with Brutal concerning wide receivers was the most informative of the last few days in my opinion.

Don: Is Drew Bennett also a poor athlete? How about in 1999, when Patrick Jeffers, Ed McCaffrey and Bill Schroeder all had over 1,000 yards, when Tim Dwight was going at a plus 1000 yard rate when he started the second half of the season, and Keith Poole led the NFL in yards per catch average. Were they all poor athletes?

Brutal: You are making my point for me. Yes all those you mentioned could play, that's why they got their oppurtunity. Something you keep telling me they aren't getting. Tim Dwight was a speedster his entire life. Why didn't he hear.."you are white, you can't run"? I said..."if a white guy can play, he'll be there!" Well there ya go right there. All of them could play so there they were.

Don: No, you made my point. Every one of those guys was a walk on. Whites are simply not recruited to play wide receiver, running back and most defensive positions. There are as many good white running backs, receivers and defensive players in high school as there are black ones, but only the black ones are recruited and developed at the I-A level. That's a fact.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes, Bravo! Don as always gets the big hit! I was waiting for Don to notice Brutal's posts and reply. Good job to all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I try to keep an eye on the board as much as I can even when working on or doing other things and always try to remember or else write down the number of posts when leaving the site. Well, I wenta longer than usual timebetween Friday night and about 3:00 Saturday afternoon without visiting the site, and was startled to see almost 100 posts since my last look!

But Brutally Ignorant had already been hogtied by a bunch of you before I read any of his posts. It makes me feel great to know we have such a corps of knowledgeable and articulate posters whowere instantly ready, willing and able to do battle.Everyone did great without me, but it was fun to get a few licks in myself along the way!
smiley2.gif
White Lightning says this guy is basically a professional anti-white poster; I'll bet he'll remember his little sojurn here for a long time to come!

Brutal said:
So tell me jaxvid why has there never been a great white Americanfemale sprinter in the last 50 years? So why are there no fast white high schoolers? Do you really believe a high school coach who has to fill those 4x1's and 4x4's won't encourage anyone fast....come on!

Since you brought up "Female" sprinters I thought I would chime in...

My stepsister grew up in ballet and gymnastics....She was very good but by the time she got to highschool we had moved and were too far away for her to continue....During her freshman year she would dominate any sport she played during P.E. classes....She looks very athletic (5'7" 120lbs muscle) and gained a pretty good reputation throughout school as being athletic...The basketball coach came to her and begged her to play so she tryed out....When she showed up all the girls were black except for her and she outplayed all of them, even the varsity girls....She was called every white name there is and came home every day with bruises that looked like she was playing football...They would slam her to the ground and one even spit on her....She never backed down and 2 weeks into practice the coach told her shewould start varsity even though she was a freshman...After school the day before the first game she was jumped by 3 of the black girls for no reason....My step-sister broke one of the girlsjaws and was beating the hell out of another until it got broken up...Shegot kicked off the team(As did the black girls)....

So when track season rolled around, the track coach begged her to run track...She was told there's white girls in track and won't have the same problems...So she tryed out...She found out real quick that the white girls run long distance and the black girls run short distance except she was going to run short distance with the black girls...She immediately started outrunning all the black girls in short distance except for1 butshe was a senior and was already getting a scholarship and my step-sister was only a step behind her...The black girls started giving her crap in school and started threatning to shoot her and flashing gang hand signs and crap so she decided it wasn't worth the drama....Not gonna get shot over some stupid sport...

She went into swimming and became a lifeguard...Anybody who knows anything about lifeguards knows you have to be in GREAT physical shape....

My younger step-sister iscurrentlya freshman...She has just as much freakish athletic talent....My dad and her mom won't allow her to play sports due to the other instances...We were talking about this stuff and she said that it's known throughout school that white girls aren't allowed to run track and said that on the football team a white kid was known to be better at running back than the black kid and so he got jumped by about 5 black kids on the team and beat down pretty bad....She's currently a chearleader....

Not saying my step-sister would have been an olympian or anything but I've never seen a girl who has her natural raw talent...Like I said earlier she's about 5'7" 120 of muscle and strong as hell...She arm wrestles guys and holds her own...Youmight be thinking maybe she's racist or has an attitude problem and that's the real reason this stuff happened but that's not true...She also works part time at a pet store and is a huge animal rights activist, she does alot of charity for handicapped kids, hasother friends from school who are black and theyeven say thateverything that happened wasn't her fault...even after all this she has never once said one word negative about blacks...

I know of alot of stories in many sports, (Especially boxing) were things like this have happened and that's my reason for coming over to this website

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board Doc Holliday.That is a very
interesting story and my heart goes out to your
sister.That same sad situation is being repeated in
alot of towns all over this country.I'm glad she is
o.k. and that she has kept a good attitude.We have to
start standing up for our rights.Alot of people are
tired of being pushed around,it has to stop.We deserve
equal rights and opportunities.Not just in sports,but
school & at the work place.It's too bad she gave up
track but I understand.I just wish those girls could
have been suspended or something.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Doc, that is a very enlightening story. It will have to take massive resistance for things like what happened to your sister to stop, including fairness and discipline from people in authority. This will be tough to stop, but hopefully this website is s start.

White_Savage

Mentor
suspect "enviromental" problems keep alot of kids out of alot of sports. Even alot of the white kids exhibit low class behavior, whether this is imitation or not I'll leave you to judge.

Like say you're a young white kid of decent upbringing who might want to learn boxing...are you gonna want to go into and keep going into the typical boxing gym full of blacks? Probably not.

Probably why I got into martial arts as a youngster instead of organized sports. Odd how the study of mayhem is usually practiced in a more dignified atmosphere than many sports todayEdited by: White_Savage

Sharpie97

It's amazing how many people ignore this subject. It's not easy for a white person to "CRY RACISM".

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know I have experienced it before. Not in sports, but in another aspect of life. Nobody can tell me it doesn't happen.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Don't mean to hijak this thread but perhaps the
"Citizen's arrest" laws could be employed in anti-white crimes.
Since hate-crimes are a felony, citizen's arrest should be
allowed. I think use of force is legal in these situations as
well. In theory, one could defend oneself without legal
trouble. They would have to video-tape the hate crime
possibly. In theory, maybe this is the way to go to protect
oneself.