French Soccer

frederic38

Hall of Famer
this racial breakdown posted by "john" is also pretty realistic, i don't know if he counted every player but it seems pretty accurate:

Arabs and Negroes don't monopolize French football. About 40% of the Ligue 1 players are White Frenchmen and another 10-15 percent are other Europeans and South Americans. About 40-45 percent are negroes. The French national team right now has a lot of arabs, but there are hardly any Arabs in French league football - they only make up about 5 percent of the total players.

that would mean that overall whites are slightly more than 50%

Last edited:

Zeus

Guru
this racial breakdown posted by "john" is also pretty realistic, i don't know if he counted every player but it seems pretty accurate:

that would mean that overall whites are slightly more than 50%

If I am not mistaken I remember seeing a statistic freak (he was better than us in here as well trust me lol) on yahoo answers mentioning that white players even in the so called "black dominated" soccer leagues were the majority and he mentioned that white players made 54% of the French League 1 and something like 72-73% of the Premier League and he was giving a specific racial breakdown team by team, I wish I could find his super detailed answer now, but I can't, it has been some time.

I think that the whitest League from the Major ones should be the Spaniard and German ones, they look like 90% more or less. Also Italian is a very white one, over 80% I would say.

Let's hope for a white dominated (over 80%) CL's groups, I hope both Panathinaikos and Olympiakos can make it there, both teams are very white, especially Olympiakos!

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i mentionned that french clubs missed some great talents because they had bad criteria for youth players, some examples of white french are giroud, ribery, koscielny, valbuena, and some south americans are forlan, luis fabiano, estigarribia
another story involving paris saint germain's expansive stars :
paris saint germain's new south american stars were refused by french club saint etienne when they were unknown
pastore was said to be to skinny, they said that he would never make it and would never play professionally in europe
they could have bought thiago silva also, but made no offer
you have to see which players they had and they have now
the french club involved is saint etienne, they have boubacar sanogo and sako as strikers...

source in french: http://www.le10sport.com/football/f...tore-thiago-silva-leur-passe-sous-le-nez68880

saint etienne also wasted freddy guarin, who now plays for internazionale

If I am not mistaken I remember seeing a statistic freak (he was better than us in here as well trust me lol) on yahoo answers mentioning that white players even in the so called "black dominated" soccer leagues were the majority and he mentioned that white players made 54% of the French League 1 and something like 72-73% of the Premier League and he was giving a specific racial breakdown team by team, I wish I could find his super detailed answer now, but I can't, it has been some time.

i could do that relatively easily as i know most players and i don't have to look for picture of them, i will do a complete breakdown for the next season once the teams will be ready, it won't take me more than 2 hours

but to see the white dominance i think that it's more important to look at how many white players do very well compared to the number of whites there are

for example the top scorer last year was white, and french
the 2nd top scorer was brazilian and non-black
and the 3rd was white and belgian (which is basically the same than french when they are french speaking)

that's really impressive since the strikers in ligue 1 are 60% blacks, and none of them does well
only 20% of the strikers in the league are whites, yet we still dominate, we are just so much better, even in a position that blacks are thought to be good at, but are not
and we dominate whithout having to import south american whites, just with our local french we dominate all africa (all the best african players including etoo and drogba started their careeer in france, etoo just wasn't good enough to play in a french club and was refused)

when you look at the 3 players with most assists in the league, they are all whites, 1 belgian and 2 french

the best player of the league officially was eden hazard, white belgian

so what we have here is total white dominance

Arend

Guru
i could do that relatively easily as i know most players and i don't have to look for picture of them, i will do a complete breakdown for the next season once the teams will be ready, it won't take me more than 2 hours
I have done a complete breakdown for the German Bundesliga and the Italian Serie A, so if you anyone is interested in that………

but to see the white dominance i think that it's more important to look at how many white players do very well compared to the number of whites there are
for example the top scorer last year was white, and french
the 2nd top scorer was brazilian and non-black
and the 3rd was white and belgian (which is basically the same than french when they are french speaking)
that's really impressive since the strikers in ligue 1 are 60% blacks, and none of them does well
only 20% of the strikers in the league are whites, yet we still dominate, we are just so much better, even in a position that blacks are thought to be good at, but are not
and we dominate whithout having to import south american whites, just with our local french we dominate all africa (all the best african players including etoo and drogba started their careeer in france, etoo just wasn't good enough to play in a french club and was refused)
when you look at the 3 players with most assists in the league, they are all whites, 1 belgian and 2 french
the best player of the league officially was eden hazard, white belgian
so what we have here is total white dominance
Even in the Dutch Eredivisie it is pretty much the same (And I think that the situation in the Eredivisie is actually worse than the situation in the Ligue 1). Bas Dost was the top goal scorer with 32 goals, followed by Luuk de Jong with 25 goals.Both of them will actually play for clubs in the Bundesliga next season. The non-whites in the Top 10 were Sanharib Malki (Iraqi or something like that), Jozy Altidore (USA), Wilfried Bony (Ivory Coast) and the “Dutchmenâ€￾ Glynor Plet. I was also very happy with John Guidetti scoring 20 goals and Dries Mertens scoring 21 goals.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I have done a complete breakdown for the German Bundesliga and the Italian Serie A, so if you anyone is interested in that………
ofcourse it would be very interesting
you should create a new thread like this one: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/13584-European-Leagues-White-Black-Ratios-2011-2012 for the new season

Even in the Dutch Eredivisie it is pretty much the same (And I think that the situation in the Eredivisie is actually worse than the situation in the Ligue 1). Bas Dost was the top goal scorer with 32 goals, followed by Luuk de Jong with 25 goals.Both of them will actually play for clubs in the Bundesliga next season. The non-whites in the Top 10 were Sanharib Malki (Iraqi or something like that), Jozy Altidore (USA), Wilfried Bony (Ivory Coast) and the “Dutchmenâ€￾ Glynor Plet. I was also very happy with John Guidetti scoring 20 goals and Dries Mertens scoring 21 goals.
yes, check out this post: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...rers-2011-2012?p=248014&viewfull=1#post248014

it's been an incredible season for white strikers, incredible dominance

i have to disagree though, nothing comes close to ligue 1 regarding the number of blacks and other non whites :icon_mrgreen:

in ligue 1 we have teams with less than 5 whites in the roster (30 players), like rennes this past season, and a few others (auxerre maybe) the dutch league is unwatchable but not as black as the french league

frederic38

Hall of Famer
lyon let sebastien faure go, he is now whithout a club and will most likely play in second division in france
how is it possible that a player who was good and a key player with the u-20 french national team doesn't find a club in french first division?
he is a central defender and lyon has clownish central defenders, blacks clowns that will keep me entertained while paris saint germain will dominate the french ligue 1

i wish all the worst to lyon, they are doing horrible things, that's why they went from a champions league contender to a bad french ligue 1 club in 2 years

Matra2

Master
i wish all the worst to lyon, they are doing horrible things, that's why they went from a champions league contender to a bad french ligue 1 club in 2 years

The only time I see Lyon play is during the Champions League and it is always noticeable how black they are.

BTW I've got Olympics basketball on in the background and the French team looks even more black than their football team.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The only time I see Lyon play is during the Champions League and it is always noticeable how black they are.

yes but when they were playing champions league semifinals and when they were dominating french ligue 1, they were whiter and they had more south americans

a very annoying thing over the last 2 seasons which isn't obvious (you would have to follow the club to notice it) is that lisandro, the very good argentine striker that plas for lyon, is forced to play as a winger, and he hates that (last season he was angry during the matches) because gomis the goofy black striker has to be the main striker
even while playing as a winger, lisandro scored more goals than gomis this season

they also destroyed bodmer's career
when he came to lyon he was a very talented middlefielder who scored a lot of beautiful goals but they decided that he would now play as a central defender, ofcourse bodmer didn't like that

lyon is the club where i saw the most non-sense in the last seasons

BTW I've got Olympics basketball on in the background and the French team looks even more black than their football team.

we even had a very black fencing team, almost all the fencers were blacks

http://pekin.franceolympique.com/pekin/fichiers/Image/athenes2004/escrime_epee_femmes.jpg

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-image...a-l-Equipe-de-France-d-Escrime-Epee-Homme.jpg

these were the male and female fencing (epée) teams for the last olympic games, only 1 non-black
(actually there was no female team in 2008, this on is from 2004, but the girls in the picture were still the best french in 2008, flessel even participated at these olympics)

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
BTW if you live in the United States Al Jazeera has bought the TV rights to the French and Spanish leagues (and some, maybe all, Serie A matches) yet at present there is NO cable/satellite carrier for the AJ sports channels called beIN Sports! Apparently they'll be showing the first weekend's matches from France free online but after that you'll need a subscription.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

yes, i told you paris saint germain was rising :rockon:

in the article:

Good though Ibrahimovic and Thiago Motta are, they are not Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Neither of them is young. Ibrahimovic is 30 and Thiago Motta 29. Despite rumours in the French media of a €100m bid for Manchester City's Mario Balotelli, PSG are not yet capable of shopping for "galacticos".

That is not just a question of money. It's a question of the media profile, and sporting level, of Ligue 1, compared to La Liga or the Premier League. "For PSG to join the European elite, the Qatari cash will have to raise the entire level of French league football," a French football executive told The Independent. "It might eventually happen if the cash trickles down to other clubs and French TV rights become more attractive abroad."

it's also because of the reputation of the club, if a player from certain country goes to a club because of money obviously (while big clubs with interesting projects give them a better offer from a sporting point of view) he gets marked down
it happened to robinho for example

the standard of life is very important also, ask cristiano ronaldo if he prefers living in manchester in an appartment or in madrid in a house where his dogs can go out and with a good weather

ibrahimowicz's wife was aggressed for her first week in paris, someone stole her 5000 euros (which probably doesn't matter to ibrahimowicz) but paris is a city where there is a lot of misery and you can't have this big expensive lifestyle as easily as in other places
it also happened to other foreign players like sirigiu

BTW if you live in the United States Al Jazeera has bought the TV rights to the French and Spanish leagues (and some, maybe all, Serie A matches) yet at present there is NO cable/satellite carrier for the AJ sports channels called beIN Sports! Apparently they'll be showing the first weekend's matches from France free online but after that you'll need a subscription.

i read that they signed a contract with youtube, there will be a youtube channel where they will show footage of ligue 1, goals and highlights
i hope that it will be possible to see it even if you don't live in france
anyway the oposition is weak in ligue 1 and what you will probably see will be teams that will play like chelsea did against barcelona during the last champions league, but with more blacks and less talented (maybe in a few seasons it will be different if ligue 1 becomes more popular in europe )

in second division currently there is monaco that was bought recently by a russian billionaire, they will be back to the first division next year, which should increase the competitivity of the league (monaco is not part of france so the players don't have to pay as many taxes as in PSG and they have a good weather next to the sea)

i'm looking forward to see what they will do in champions league

frederic38

Hall of Famer
we have talked here about marseille's racial breakdown, how the city has a lot of arabs, so i wanted to post this picture taken in marseille's stadium:

1600894700.jpg

it's the algerian flag on top of the name of the club

these clowns are rooting for a team that has 21 blacks in the roster :biggrin:
that's why when i see how disgutingly black marseille's team is i don't really care and it makes me smile actually

frederic38

Hall of Famer
just to add a little bit to this: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/13607-French-Soccer?p=230956&viewfull=1#post230956 regarding how french clubs (and probably english clubs) prefer black players

some quotes from important people in french soccer, who work behind the scenes:

first laurent guyot, who is in charge of nantes' youth development (which is suposed to be one of the best in french history, now they are in 2nd division):

"i am sorry about this but the evolution is obvious: we now take athletes and try to turn them into soccer players"
"in the youth squads, in each age category, there are very few players who were born in the last trimester of the year
it means that if you grow up a few months later than the others you are eliminated and have fewer chances to turn pro
we see this happening more and more"
"we french think that skills don't matter, and that with the tallest players we will win"

and fabrice briand, who also works for fc nantes:
"and since blacks reach puberty earlier than whites, they currently make up for 80% of the youth categories in france" (80% of all the clubs' youth categories in france, not only the french national team)

these quotes come from well before the 2010 world cup, so before the quota scandal in the french national team

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
Hmm...Usain Bolt publicly asked Alex Ferguson for a try-out for Man United; no reply from Ferguson. Based on what Frederic says about attitudes towards black athleticism in France maybe he should try PSG or Olympic Marseille instead?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Hmm...Usain Bolt publicly asked Alex Ferguson for a try-out for Man United; no reply from Ferguson. Based on what Frederic says about attitudes towards black athleticism in France maybe he should try PSG or Olympic Marseille instead?

there is no doubt that a professional club in france would have signed him if they didn't know who he was, just based on his athletic abilities

i have seen the latest rankings of the fastest soccer players in the world (i.e. in the english premier league, the only league where they care about this) that pop up at every olympic games and the number 1 is sol campbell
chris smalling is in the top 10, andy carroll too
it shows that speed is meaningless
the fastest player in the world (the one that can go from walking to top speed in less than a second) is pato
messi stands out because he is a freak and he can have an incredible frequency of touches on the ball
bolt would be just another goofy black player, just like sakho

it says a lot that they only care about who's the fastest player in the world in england, it shows that in england there is the same mentality than in france

frederic38

Hall of Famer
dider deschamps gave his new list for the friendly match against uruguay
the team sounds like a joke: there are 9 white players out of 22 (less than 50% for the first time in a while), and the black players called are clowns: gomis, briand, evra, clichy...

some new or relatively new white players that were called are gonalons, jallet from PSG, and interestngly valbuena was called (he will probably be an important player under didier deschamps)

i think that deschamps called the players that were ready to play right now, while the season didn't really start, so this list doesn't mean anything (for example varane the black defender from real madrid was called because he plays the pre-season friendlies but he won't play in the regular matches, and he was clownish in these friendlies anyway)
lyon seems ahead of the other clubs also in the preparation, so this is why briand is there (he will say goodbye when jeremy menez will come back from his suspension)

also jeremy menez the future best of the french national team (white) is suspended because of the 2012 euro champs

remember that for laurent blanc's first match only 2 whites started the match so it doesn't mean anything

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
tonight the ligue 1 starts: paris saint germain play their first match

i have to go then i will post some racial breakdowns for important teams at halftime

frederic38

Hall of Famer
paris saint germain vs lorient:

-paris saint germain: 9 whites, 1 brazilian mestizo and 1 black

-lorient: 5 whites, 6 blacks

sakho plays in central defense for paris saint germain, he is as clownish as ever, he shot the ball in maxwell's direction, and the ball had a rebound on maxwell and it was an owngoal

rennes vs lyon:

-lyon: 5 whites, 6 blacks

-rennes: 4 whites, 1 arab and 6 blacks

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
PSG did 2-2 vs lorient, not bad
they were down 2-0 at half time because of sakho the goofy black defender, but they were still able to score 2 goals (2 by ibrahimowicz, who will probably be the top scorer of the league)
they had a lot of other oportunities, and they should have won
it's a better result than last year when they lost 1-0 to the same team in the opening match

the stars that didn't play for PSG: pastore, tiago silva, motta, sirigiu: all these players are titular so it was a B team, but it will be this way in ligue 1 most of the time, PSG has so many great players

also lyon won, a goal by....gourcuff! i hope that didier deschamps was watching

some more racial breakdowns :

saint etienne vs lille: 2-1 for lille

-saint etienne: 5 whites, 5 blacks and 1 arab

-lille: 6 whites, 5 blacks

nancy vs brest: 1-0 for nancy (these teams are my favourites for getting relegated)

-nancy: 3 whites, 8 blacks

-brest: 3 whites, 6 blacks and 2 arabs

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
ok let's do a complete break-down for the first day of the french ligue 1, after all it's special

troyes vs valenciennes: 1-0 for valenciennes

-troyes: 3 whites, 7 blacks and 1 arab

-valenciennes: 5 whites and 6 blacks

nice vs ajaccio: 1-0 for ajaccio *

-nice: 4 whites, 6 blacks and 1 other (argentine mestizo monzon)

-ajaccio: 4 whites (including mexican ochoa), 4 blacks (including a light skinned brazilian), and 3 arabs

evian thonon gaillard vs bordeaux: 3-2 for bordeaux

-evian: 6 whites, 3 blacks and 2 arabs

-bordeaux: 4 whites, 5 blacks, 1 arab, and 1 other (tremoulinas from an island that was colonized by france)

sochaux vs bastia: 3-2 for bastia *

-sochaux: 5 whites, 6 blacks

-bastia: 6 whites and 5 blacks

montpellier vs toulouse: 1-1

-montpellier: 5 whites, 4 blacks, 1 arab, and 1 other (brazilian mestizo)

-toulouse: 3 whites, 7 blacks and 1 arab

in total you have 38% whites and 47% blacks (i didn't count PSG because PSG is an outlier)
i'll update this when marseille will play (tomorrow) that's the last match remaining in the first journey of the league

* corsican teams (bastia and ajaccio) have traditionally less blacks than the other teams because their fans are very racist

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
paris saint germain: 9 whites, 1 brazilian mestizo and 1 black

Isn't Ibrahimovic a Gypsy?

A 2-2 draw doesn't sound too impressive for such an "All-Star" team. Though I guess for the first match of the season anything can happen.

corsican teams (bastia and ajaccio) have traditionally less blacks than the other teams because their fans are very racist

That's why I'm surprised to see so many blacks on the Corsican teams. What would Napoleon think?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Isn't Ibrahimovic a Gypsy?

i don't know, i always count him as white, but i don't consider him fully white because he's a bosnian, and possibly a gipsy
one thing is for sure, he's not a swede

i count gipsies as white anyway in this list, but the only one i am aware of amongst the players i listed is yohan mollo, who's one of gignac's cousins

A 2-2 draw doesn't sound too impressive for such an "All-Star" team. Though I guess for the first match of the season anything can happen.

their start was horrible (predictable for a team with so many new players) but their second half was perfect, if they play like they did in second half nobody in ligue 1 will stop them

That's why I'm surprised to see so many blacks on the Corsican teams. What would Napoleon think?

he would say that france has gone a long way :grin:

bastia is the most frustrating because they got promoted this season in first division, and they bought ridiculously bad black strikers: maoulida and modeste
these players will ring a bell to everybody that has followed ligue 1
they are some of the most clownish players ever in ligue 1
where are the strikers that allowed them to be promoted in first division?

that's always the same
for example west ham bought alou diarra, but diarra was mocked a lot in france, they seem to think that they bought a star, but actually they bought a clown

Matra2

Master
bastia is the most frustrating because they got promoted this season in first division, and they bought ridiculously bad black strikers: maoulida and modeste...

where are the strikers that allowed them to be promoted in first division?

In all my years of watching football I've never understood that. The players who got you promoted are, somehow, not good enough once you actually get promoted! It's mind-boggling. It's almost as if the people involved in football are as stupid as rugby/cricket fans say they are.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
In all my years of watching football I've never understood that. The players who got you promoted are, somehow, not good enough once you actually get promoted! It's mind-boggling. It's almost as if the people involved in football are as stupid as rugby/cricket fans say they are.

it's the same when you get relegatd, the players that got you relegated suddenly become good enough to play in first division, they are all bought by first division clubs

i've seen very strange things because of this, and it also happened in rugby
players from a rugby team (grenoble, my city) were in a good position to go to first division, but they knew that they would be replaced by other players if they actually got promoted so they lost on purpose