Free speech sports sites!

Samuel Hain

I recently heard about a sports site run by a man who calls himself "Angry White Male"
Angry white male is a disgrunted Arkansas razorback fan who runs a site called Hogs Uncensored. The front page of said site boast that it is totally committed to free speeech and that all opinions, no matter how unpopular,will be tolerated. In reality I posted about the many items blacks have brought to the game, such as African dances in the end zones , trash talking on and off the field, not to mention the many runs ins with the law in the off season. Said Angry White Male banned me within 30 minutes! So much for free speech. eh?
Not only did he ban me but he he insulted me in his replies to my post,then banned me so I couldn't respond as if he had the last words of wisdom in the matter and I was struck speechless.
http://www.hogsuncensored.com

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Samuel, you should sue him for false advertisement!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Samuel Hain said:
The front page of said site boast that it is totally committed to free speeech and that all opinions, no matter how unpopular,will be tolerated.

Well, I checked out his site and read his reply to your post. He isfull of it. He certainly didn't tolerate your unpopular comments.Then he bans you, insults you and asks for the other lemmings to pile on. No, he is just another poseur masquerading as a fed up white guy who is in fact just another politically correct gelding.

Samuel Hain

Sorry for the delay. For several days Caste Football would not accept my password. I noticed that "Angry White Male" who runs the "Hogs Uncensored" site has changed his internet name from "Angry White Male" to "Libertarian Diest" I guess the truth got to much for him and he didn't want to be associated with such evil white racists as frequent Caste Football.(LOL) I also understand he banned me (despite his hypocritical front page proclaiming himself a believer in free and uncersored speech) I also understand that after he banned me he encouraged others to attack me and gave out my IP address. Please contact your legal staff and see if I can file suit over this!
By the way, despite the fact that he claimed I was living in the 18th century, and over generalizing, all the antics I listed,from shoping lifting at Dillards and gang rapes of jr high students, to drunk driving and running two white females off the road(Their dads actually called in to a local sports show madder than a wet hen over all the virtual negro worship going on in which crimes by black football players are swept under the rug)to fights in liquor store parking lots at 2 am, are ALL crimes committed by Arkansas Razorback football players!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Samuel Hain said:
I also understand that after he banned me he encouraged others to attack me and gave out my IP address. Please contact your legal staff and see if I can file suit over this!

Giving out the IP is something I've frequentluy seen on mesage boards. I saw the post with your IP but can't remember if he also gave out the e-mail address, because the post was removed when I went back to check. On some sites it's easy to get the IP number from the post.At any rate, after banning youand not allowingfurther debate he encouraged his readers to pile on. I don't think there is any trace left on his board.

I've seen newspaper columnists and on-line pundits use the same approach. They will print a letter from a disgruntled Joe who thas the courage to write about black criminalsdestroying the country and then give his name and address exposing him to potential retribution. Just another form of intimidation.

G

May I dare suggest another tactic to use. Mock these clowns instead of the usual carping session. By using the mocking method you seperate yourself from the usual trash and the Stockholm conservatives that gravitate towards the conventional wisdom.

Samuel Hain

The founder of Hogs Uncensored, who has changed his name from Angry White Male to Libertarian Diest (that in itself speaks volumes) has sent me a rather hatefull e mail calling me a moron,among other things.(This from a man whose e mail name was listed as Iben Pharten)The email is a hoot. If you would like to read it, e mail me at white_razorback@yahoo.com and I will foward a copy to you! His virtual negro worship via sports has really reached a psychosis level.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What is a Libertarian "Diest?" Does he mean 'Deist?'