France to Ban Veils?

Highlander

Mentor
So, French President Nicolas "Arabic is the Language of the Future" Sarkozy wants to ban the Islamic veil.

Really? A government banning a piece of clothing? I know most or all of us at CF don't live in France, but would any of us want our government telling us what we can and cannot wear? I hope not.

If the French didn't want people to wear Islamic veils, they shouldn't have allowed them in their country in the first place.

I can see more of this happening in the West in the future as the increasing numbers of Islamic immigrants in the West pressure our entrenched gynocracies into creating even more laws like this to protect their power.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
HL, that would be window-dressing to appease the native (real) French...as the PTB has mandated their puppet EU "leaders" to open the floodgates to "turd" world invaders.
smiley35.gif

Europe

Mentor
Sarkozy said Arabic is the the language of the future? What an idiot. I'm glad they banned veils. You're right. They never should have let them in though. It's a shame what is happening to France and the Netherlands and England.