Four police officers slain

j41181

Master
I have posted this statement several times in YOUTUBE:

80% of crimes committed in the USA are BLACK!

80% of crime victims in the USA are WHITE!

80-95% of viewers AGREE to this statement!
smiley20.gif
Edited by: j41181

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know that blacks commit 80 percent of crimes. The statistics I read are that blacks commit over 60 % of rapes and murders and make up over 60 % of inmates. I do know that 90 % percent of interracial crime is black on white and that blacks murder over 3,000 whites every year and rape over 35,000 white women every year in the US alone. That's more murders in a single year than there were lynchings in the history of the US. This is some pretty sad stuff but these facts are ignored by the media. The media will make all these cases out as the poor black man who robbed a white so he could eat. That is not the case and we all know it.

j41181

Master
lost said:
j41181 said:
I have posted this statement several times in YOUTUBE:

80% of crimes committed in the USA are BLACK!

80% of crime victims in the USA are WHITE!

80-95% of viewers AGREE to this statement!
smiley20.gif
Yes! But will they do anything about it??
N-O, NOOOOO!!! Even the God-forsaken media is hiding the truth, but...they do know about it!!

In recent times, I've done some serious message spreading in YouTube about the dangers of Political Correctness, and Affirmative Action. The result, I have to a certain degree, gotten several positive reactions. It of course doesn't change the whole picture, but at least I've gotten several individuals to take the issue really seriously, and bear it in mind.

whiteathlete33 said:
I don't know that blacks commit 80 percent of crimes.  The statistics I read are that blacks commit over 60 % of rapes and murders and make up over 60 % of inmates.  I do know that 90 % percent of interracial crime is black on white and that blacks murder over 3,000 whites every year and rape over 35,000 white women every year in the US alone.  That's more murders in a single year than there were lynchings in the history of the US.  This is some pretty sad stuff but these facts are ignored by the media.  The media will make all  these cases out as the poor black man who robbed a white so he could eat.  That is not the case and we all know it.
Most of the socall "Lynching" of blacks were in the "tobacco wars" White's trying to stop the blacks from selling their tobacco to cheap..And Not because they were black............Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I wasn't aware of that Lost. Everything is blown out of proportion to make whites look especially guilty. It's hard to get the average DWF to believe that these killings of four officers were racial. Any mention of that and the DWF's will call you a racist.

whiteathlete33 said:
I wasn't aware of that Lost.  Everything is blown out of proportion to make whites look especially guilty. It's hard to get the average DWF to believe that these killings of four officers were racial.  Any mention of that and the DWF's will call you a racist.
Yes as i recall around 1900 one man got control of all the tobacco exports in america.. And he saved back tobacco for years and flooded the market with it to push the price down. And all the farmers made the decision not to sell their tobacco to push the price back up.. But the blacks were still selling their tobacco and the whites were trying to stop it. And a lotta blacks got lynched..Edited by: lost

Bart

Hall of Famer
Well worth reading.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2009/12/02/blacks-wont-stop-killing-white-cops/

Blacks won't stop killing white cops

-
The execution of four white police officers by black male Maurice Clemmons this past weekend reveals a whole lot about many of the things that are wrong with America. For one thing, look at the reactions to it. Blacks mowing down white cops has become a pattern over this past year, but hardly anyone is talking about that. The ADL and SPLC are probably too busy preparing more reports on the danger posed by Glenn Beck and opponents of Obama's health care plans. They're certainly not going to talk about several murders of white cops by blacks in 2009, some of them multiple murders. That wouldn't fit the script.

Liberals in the media and the blogosphere are rightly talking about the fact that the killer would have still been in an Arkansas prison if Mike Huckabee hadn't pardoned him when he was governor. But they're refusing to talk about the growing trend of white cops being deliberately murdered by blacks. That doesn't fit their script, either. Of course, they're also being hypocrites â€" this is the same liberal media that told us in 1988 that Republicans were wrong to bring up the fact that Dukakis had given a weekend furlough to a murderer serving a life sentence who escaped and committed a horrible brutal home invasion and rape. His name was Wilie Horton, and according to the media it was racist for the GOP to bring the story up, because Willie Horton was black. But I guess when the governor who lets a violent black criminal out of prison to prey on the public is a Republican, it's not racist to talk about it.

Conservative bloggers, as you might expect, aren't talking about the cop killings as emblematic of black hatred of law & order and white people in general, and white cops specifically. Because conservatives are just liberals who want lower taxes. They're scared silly to talk about race for fear of accidentally saying something that might ruin their career; they're certainly not going to talk about the raging hatred of whites that's quite prevalent among blacks. So what are they focusing on? The theory that the weekend murders were part of a Muslim war on America. You can always count on conservatives! And many of them are silent about Mike Huckabee's role in all of this, because he's a Republican, so he's one of the good guys. Conservatives are supposed to criticize Democrats, not Republicans.

And what's Mike Huckabee talking about? Is he apologizing for letting this violent maniac out of prison? No, he's blaming everyone but himself. In fact, he now says he had no choice but to let him out, because the Arkansas legal system is rife with institutional racism. Huckabee's proof of this "racism"Â￾? Blacks are only 15% of the Arkansas population, but 50% of prison inmates. And this guy wants to be president? Making matters worse, Clemmons, the cop killer, is hardly the only violent criminal set free by Huckabee. Huckabee is an ordained evangelical preacher, so pretty much all it took to get out of prison was to write to the governor and tell him that you'd "turned to Jesus."Â￾ If that didn't work, prisoners would write to one of Huckabee's buddies who were still in the ministry, and they would intercede on behalf of the felon, telling Huckabee that they'd seen the light, and releasing them was What Jesus Would Do. Huckabee did it over and over again for Jesus.

It's hard to find any good out of this horrific execution of four white police officers, but if there's any silver lining at all, it's that Mike Huckabee will probably never be elected President now. Insane evangelical preachers like Huckabee have no place in the White House. It's bad enough that Obama is giving a terrorist a civilian trial, but imagine how much worse it would be if Huckabee were President. The terrorist would just have to say he'd accepted Christ, and Huckabee would probably pat him on the back and let him go, and then denounce our "racist"Â￾ judicial system. He's the same "Christian"Â￾ who attacked people who oppose illegal immigration as "racist"Â￾ and "unChristian"Â￾, saying they're drinking the wrong "kind of Jesus juice."Â￾ He says the invasion of America by millions of illegal Hispanics is the Lord's way of giving America a second chance to make up for how we treated blacks. Most people think that it's only left wing preachers that talk this way. No; it's the vast majority of preachers in America, evangelical or liberal. And the last thing we need is one of these nutcases in the White House.

Meanwhile, hardly anyone is talking about what can no longer be denied. There is a fierce and raging hatred among blacks for white people, and white police officers. This past March, Lovelle Mixon murdered three cops in Oakland. After he was killed, blacks in Oakland rallied, calling the police perpetrators of genocide, and Mixon a hero for gunning them down. Now blacks are calling Maurice Clemmons a hero for gunning down four white cops in cold blood. But don't wait for Rush or Sean or Glenn or Bill to talk about this. You'll be waiting forever, because they're not going to. They get paid millions of dollars a year NOT to talk about. In fact, O'Reilly has already had Huckabee on and excused his release of Maurice Clemmons, telling him "it's not your fault."Â￾ Because FOX News is fair and balanced.

No, you won't hear about this in the mainstream media, whether liberal of "conservative."Â￾ But you will hear about it on TPC, one of the few media outlets with the guts to tell the truth about what's going on.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"If he were a white kid from an upper middle class family he would have gotten a lawyer and some counseling,"Â￾ Huckabee said. "But because he was a young black kid he got 108 years."Â￾

Is Huckabee actually trying to defend his dimwitted decision to release this cowardly rat by tossing out random racial politics? What the hell would he know about being a young black "kid?"Â￾ Mike Vick, at age 29, was still being referred to as "kid."Â￾ What the hell would Huckabee know about being poor, either?

It's obvious that this arbitrary Je$$e-Jack$on-style race-hustler comment was a typical attempt to divert attention away from him and onto the "harsh"Â￾ white judges who, for once, gave a black criminal (former child rapist, among other things) a deserving sentence. In a fair world, with real white men, this scum would be 6' under.

Huckabee is an absolute fraud (not unlike every other RebupliCrat), and is perhaps more pathetic than any other Zionist-Neocon currently poisoning the already-toxic air on Crapital Shill (or on Fox News Channel). The turd-brain has the nerve to suggest a 2012 presidential run, what a joke. Then again, what politician running for president isn't a joke?

If I were a liberal American, I would love Mike Huckabee (and the rest of the "conservatives"Â￾) to death. Not that it matters too much, as this turd is no different than Mrs. Obongo, The Bush Twins, Clinton, Regan, Carter, Ford, etc. Na, these days, its Poison Pepsi vs. Toxic Coke.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Zionist, NWO shill Mike Suckabee is a total joke. He's almost as bad a Rudy "Ghouliani"...expect Rudy's the ultimate 9/11 profiteer.

j41181

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
Zionist, NWO shill Mike Suckabee is a total joke. He's almost as bad a Rudy "Ghouliani"...expect Rudy's the ultimate 9/11 profiteer.
Mike SUCKabee</font>
Rudy GHOULiani</font>
smiley88.gif
smiley88.gif
smiley88.gif
smiley88.gif
Edited by: j41181

I have had debates with liberals who automatically assume that if you are conservative that you must support "perpetual war for perpetual peace", and supporting the globalist elite. I tell them I'm on the same side as them, and that if they truly believe what they are saying that they shouldn't support Obama either and the government's takeover of the health-care system in America. Surprisingly many do agree Obama is no good, just that it was a "great thing" in America to elect a black president. Obama's days are numbered, but I don't expect things to get better with the next GOP shill. I'm not against voting for a republican, but now I will have much more scrutiny. If they are an open fan of Israel, they are out. The two I was hoping for in 2012 were Ron Paul and Mark Sanford. Sanford is out because of his foray with the Argentinian woman. Maybe Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son, will win the Kentucky senate seat, and run for president after that. I know some here are not in favor of even Ron Paul due to his lip service to the pervert and speech-giver Martin L. King, but I say you have to take what you get. He and his son are some of the few standing up to our Ponzi-Scheme monetary system. And you know the Israelis are all about the Federal Reserve, thus they are probably against Paul.

Anyway, it took me a while but early on I went against Huckabee because of all his love for Obama and how he combatted racism, and he had the "Little Rock 5" on his show, aka the shills in the forced integration experiment of a white neighborhood and school in Little Rock. No surprise that that high school and neighborhood are now 90%+ black.

Bart

Hall of Famer
More on Huckabee.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2009/12/03/its-official-mike-huckabee-is-toast/

It's official: Mike Huckabee is toast

(snip)

But here's the final nail in the coffin of "Reverend"Â￾ Huckabee's presidential aspirations. In 2004, Saline County prosecutor Robert Herzfeld wrote a letter to the then governor and told him he was letting too many criminals go without giving it much thought, that he was refusing to even ask prosecutors for input on these decisions, and that his whole approach to clemency was "fatally flawed."Â￾ Huckabee's Deputy Legal Counsel and Adviser on Criminal Justice replied to Herzfeld. His letter was three lines long. Here it is:

The governor read your letter and laughed out loud.

He wanted me to respond to you. I wish you success as you cut down on your caffeine consumption.

Wow.

Mike Huckabee "laughed out loud"Â￾ at a prosecutor telling him that he was releasing far too many dangerous criminals.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reminds me of Bobby Bowden laughing out loud when a reporter asked him if he'd ever consider recruiting a White running back.

The Hock

Master
This will just add more distance between law enforcement and the average citizen. Some cops mingling with the public at a coffee shop and enjoying a cup while they work on their laptops will go the way of the policeman walking the beat. At least not without some sort of security arrangement.

Cops to protect the cops.

Can anybody tell me more about the blacks that protested after the murders? they are called "the national black foot soldiers natwork"... They say that the rape and murder of white women is a legitimate form of reparation protest...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this needs to be repeated ... Huckabee's decision to release countless predators back into the wild has resulted in AT LEAST 6 deaths.

also, if i'm not mistaken, over the past yearHuckabee has made nearly as many trips to Israel as i have to the bathroom ... and dealt in the same kind of materials.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Mike Suckabee is "Christian"-Zionist/AIPAC shill & puppet of the Globalist Elite/NWO/PTB. Here's a good article from Dr.Chuck Baldwin on Mike Suckabee (circa 2007)...

Christians Need to be Wary of Mike Huckabee

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Menelik

Mentor

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
She might not be the "darling" of the Zionists (being Christian & White), but before she ever receive(s) the GOP nod, she'd have to prostrate herself to the Z.O.G masters...or she'd definitely be shown the door. I'm sure the Zionists would prefer a fellow Tribesman like Neocon/RINO Bloomberg on the GOP POTUS ticket. IMO, Palin (like Ghouliani & Suckabee) is another puppet of the PTB/Globalist Elite.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
She might not be the "darling" of the Zionists (being Christian &amp; White), but before she ever receive(s) the GOP nod, she'd have to prostrate herself to the Z.O.G masters...or she'd definitely be shown the door. I'm sure the Zionists would prefer a fellow Tribesman like Neocon/RINO Bloomberg on the GOP POTUS ticket. IMO, Palin (like Ghouliani &amp; Suckabee) is another puppet of the PTB/Globalist Elite.
I don't really think that she has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. I fully expect the Elite to churn out another McCain/Bush-type RINO, or worse, a Bloomburg/Guiliani/Romney suck-up type.