Football's Future

EPL Fan

I don't know where to put this, so I'll just make a new thread.

I don't know if you guys ever looked over at the footballs futures forum, but the amount of DWFs that comprises it is astounding. Up until now I was able to stand it, but really the last draw was a thread named "Players you hate the most on your team". Now this isn't asking what players are the least gifted, least athletic, least efficient, ect. but simply players you just happen to dislike. So I click on the thread and sure enough 9 white players were mentioned in the first page, and 3 or so black players, and most of the reasoning given to disliking white players is their attitude. So you think about it, only 30% of all NFL players are white, yet they are the majority of players that are hated by mostly white fans. Why is this?

EPL Fan

Ha! Page 2 and 3 have even more whites listed as players 'we' hate than page 1 does.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
EPL Fan, we've seen and discussed the "football's black future" site many times. The reason why most DWFs dislike their own is because they have been taught White self-loathing from elementary school on up. The schools and media tells them that everything about their race is evil and/or inferior and they don't usually think enough to question these indoctrination tactics. Instead, they sheepishly buy into the lies that prop up anti-white hatred. The end result is a bunch of ignorant, self-loathing White males who are of little use to their race and who go to drone websites like that and see how many Whites they can hate on.