Five Current NFL Players You Like Least

1.Donovan McNab... The man obsessed with Black on Black crime....The Guy throws his race into people faces non stop...and thinks hes special because hes a Black Quarterback.

2.Michael Vick....Hate the media obsession with this afhelete...An absolutely hopeless QB...Looks great against rubbish defensive teams like the Bengals...who are missing half their starters through injury.

3.Joey Porter... a mouthpiece...cant backup his mouth with his play though,hes a distinctively average Linebacker...If he were white,hed have been out of this league 5 years ago.

4.Ray Ray Lewis...Leader of the Biggest NFL Criminal Organisation the Ratbirds.......an Incident in Atlanta a fair few years ago which some of you might remember just shows what a class guy he is.

5.Keyshawn Johnson...Absolutely useless WR...The guy has about 5.6... 40 yard dash speed...yet hes still prominent in this league.If he were white, hed be hounded by fans to retire..Thinks hes the nextSteve Largentas well
smiley36.gif

Randy Moss and Chad Johnson are two black players i can stand...Both exceptional players,i even quite enjoy Chads outbursts..because alot of the time he can back it up..

I was going to include Culpepper but well hes too much of a joke figure to hate.
smiley36.gif

whiteCB

Master
jcolec02 said:
why do you hate reggie bush white cb???

It's not that I particurally hate Reggie Bush the person but rather the endless love the media pours onto the guy. I've never seen one player,besides Vick, get so much attention and commerical deals before ever playing an NFL down than Reggie Bush. The man is so overhyped that I have no choice whatsoever than to not root against him.

JD074

Master
Ground Fighter said:
b. Its a guest character from the show "Viva
La Bam", called "Compton Ass Terry" who
shows up once in a while and acts like an
idiot. But I have since come to my
senses and stopped watching MTV.
smiley36.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy Viva La Bam and Wild Boyz. Call it a "guilty pleasure." MTV is mostly garbage, of course, but I like those two shows.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
1. Chad Johnson- ocho cinco...how is that funny or clever? he is the biggest clown and joke in the league

2.Deangelo Hall - most overrated cb in the league...all mouth

3. Micheal Vick - most overrated player to ever wear a uniform, has disappointed the castes dreams of him winning multiple superbowls

4.Vince Young - the newly appointed chosen one

5.Donovan McNabb- most coddled and protected of all the black qbs

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
1. Keshawn Johnson

2. Randy Moss

3. Ray Lewis

4. Joey Porter

5. Terrell Owens (despite being an egotistical mouthpeice he has cracked me up at times with his antics and is talented)

Honorable mention: Donovon McNabb first because he's an Eagle and I'm a
Giants fan and second because he did the usual black response and said
he found Rush Limbaugh's comments racist even though Rush is definitley
correct about many of the Black QB's being overrated by the media
although he's wrong about McNabb.

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

This is kind of a funny thread.., with the 2013 season ending I thought it could use a bump ~

I guess Sherman gets a dishonorable mention for this year..
- RG3, for all the personal drama he's inserted into an already fragile 'Skins franchise.
- Dez Bryant, for selfish sideline meltdowns.

If I can mention coaches, probably Pete Carroll, & the (seemingly Teflon) Marvin Lewis. I think some of the analysis of coaches is too reactionary & unfair, but Lewis is invisible when it comes to media scrutiny.. it's made me resent his tenure in Cincy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
For the 2013 season...

- Krapernick
- (Little) Richard Sherman
- "Duhz" Bryant
- RG "Flea"
- sCam Newton

Lugnut

Guru
I for one have no issue with Vick. He has shown some real maturity and leadership

mine are:

RG3
Vernon Davis
Suh
Cary Williams
Revis

bunch of arrogant overhyped pricks.

Ieroner

Yeah, troubled past aside, this season Vick has been a real team player. He's still not really a very good quarterback but he has shown class this whole season. He'll make somebody a serviceable backup.

My list, in no particular order

Geno Smith - getting kicked off the plane for breaking the rules and then he says it's cause he's black. :angry:

RG3 - my dislike of RG3 has very little to do with RG3's actions on his own, but the fact that his team owner treated him like some kind of God, fans act like he's gonna revolutionize the position, and when he performed poorly everyone made excuses for him. He honestly seems like a decent person but it rankles me when I see a player get over hyped when an equivalent white player wouldn't.

Cam Newton - his "Superman" B.S., all the stupid Carolina fans thinking HE is the reason their team wins rather than the defense, and the fact that he takes every receiver's touchdown ball and gives it to a kid in the crowd. It's actually a sweet gesture but shouldn't the receiver get to decide what to do with it? Maybe the receiver wants to keep it?

Richard Sherman - this latest outburst about Crabtree, and that interview from the past with Skip Bayless where he was unspeakably rude. Sherman is actually white-man smart, was high school salutatorian and went to Stanford so when he does things like this it's actually MORE upsetting because he has the brains to know better. He wrote a pretty smart article about changes he'd make to the NFL if he were commissioner and starred in an unscripted video showing the work corner backs do studying film of wide receivers. If he's as smart as he seems, he needs to act like it, and it's worse when he does these kinds of things than when some other idiot does them because Sherman should know better.

Dez Bryant - his diva-like outbursts on the sideline about not getting the ball enough so he can prove he's better than Megatron. And then later he blamed it all on his "passion." Hmmm, somehow there aren't a bunch of "passionate" white wide receivers that have such outbursts during games?

foobar75

Master
I think Sherman's intelligence has been vastly overstated, all part of a carefully coordinated media blitz over the last couple of days in which he has now become a victim of racism. His army of defenders have been reminding us about what an articulate, intelligent, well-mannered good guy he is. Bottom line, it's about damage control. The carefully scripted image of black people took a major hit during that interview, so the CM establishment has been doing their best to put out the fire.

Sherman had an SAT score of 990. I believe he took it again and scored a 1060. This is all under that old scoring system where 1600 was the perfect score. I think Sherman's score put him a good 300-400 points below your typical Stanford student, so without football, there's no way he's admitted there. Once at Stanford, he didn't major in Molecular Biology, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering, it was Communications. I didn't even know Stanford had such a major, seems like something created for the purpose of bringing in athletes like Sherman and then make sure they stay eligible.

He may be smarter than your average 85 IQ black, but to me, this whole episode shows that while you can take a guy out of the ghetto, you can't take the ghetto out of him. If I'm in anyway associated with Stanford, I'd be embarrassed to have this clown as an alumnus.

PamelaOC

Banned
I still think Vick is untrustworthy. With the whole Riley Cooper incident, it was "I forgive him" one day, then the next day it was "maybe I don't," and finally, once The Powers That Be decided to call off the lynching, it was "I forgive him" again. Plus, that whole dog torturing thing just isn't forgivable for me. Whatever "class" and "teamwork" he's shown this year..."Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

A black player I respect would be Jason Avant. He had the courage to admit that as a white man in a position that's considered black "turf" by many blacks and DWFs, Cooper has faced "more racism than anybody" (Avant's own words).

davidholly

Mentor
Sherman is rare among CBs, his Wonderlic score was leaked. He scored 24. This translates to ~108 IQ. The average white IQ in America is ~104.