"First Congolese settle in Lancaster Co. PA" - This is the heart of the beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've been to Lancaster County PA, there are a lot of pretty women there. The thought of the Congolese raping those nice girls is very upsetting.

The bureaucrats who made the decision to put those girls in harm's way by bringing in the Congolese are the lowest scum on earth.

The population of Lancaster County is over 91% white. Although the city of Lancaster has a lot of negroes, most of the smaller towns and communities in the county are close to 100% white.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable! These animals will destroy everything in their path! Crime will go up tremendously. White people deserve what they get.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've been to Lancaster County PA, there are a lot of pretty women there. The thought of the Congolese raping those nice girls is very upsetting.

The bureaucrats who made the decision to put those girls in harm's way by bringing in the Congolese are the lowest scum on earth.

These wretched Zionist-Christian evil-doers will probably help “settle” these fine “people” in the City of Lancaster, as opposed to areas with PA Deutsch and Amish people. These “refugees” should fit seamlessly into the human malady of Lancaster City, as that glorified concrete colon has been hemorrhaging with violent black/Hispanic crime, gang warfare, illegitimate children, drug-dealers, pimps, whores, thieves, lifelong welfare recipients, and other assorted sewer-dwellers for decades. The only reason any white person would venture into that desolate haven-o-filth is because there are still many engineering/law firms, real estate companies, high-tech businesses, factories, and state of the art medical centers doing business within the city limits.

Because I’m from the eastern part of PA, I was forced to play on many region-based all-star football teams with a few tar-tinted quadrupeds from Lancaster City. Here is “team photo” from a Lancaster City high school football/basketball team…

100_3731.jpg

*NOTE: This nearly all-black football team is currently 0-9, haha.

LCMHSTEAM.png

Like most areas of PA, all non-city and non-suburban areas of Lancaster County are, of course, beautiful beyond words and occupied by some of the best white men, women, and children in the nation.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This issue, of settling african primatives in lily white US communities is one of those areas that I find myself in opposition to probably 90% of the people I talk to. I have hardly meet a person (other then the internet) that didn't think this kind of thing was just the most wonderful, fantastic, heart warming thing in the world. I don't know what to do when confronted with this viewpoint. I fills me with a cold rage. The whole idea is like giving smallpox blankets to Indians. You are infecting a non-immune population with a kind of a disease. It's sick. What could be good about it?

davidholly

Mentor
I don't know what you guys are on about, Africans refugees are great. Also have you seen my new dog?
F4LrhRP.png

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
This issue, of settling african primatives in lily white US communities is one of those areas that I find myself in opposition to probably 90% of the people I talk to. I have hardly meet a person (other then the internet) that didn't think this kind of thing was just the most wonderful, fantastic, heart warming thing in the world. I don't know what to do when confronted with this viewpoint. I fills me with a cold rage. The whole idea is like giving smallpox blankets to Indians. You are infecting a non-immune population with a kind of a disease. It's sick. What could be good about it?

In one of the Scandinavian countries two Congolese blacks raped a white girl and then cut off her ears. The people who want to import these people are insane.

Many whites worship blacks - literally. They almost regard them as gods, without flaw. They can't accept any criticism of blacks, however true, because it conflicts with their image of blacks as godlike beings.

If you observe these whites you will see I'm not exaggerating. You can see this demented worship in the sports world.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Thrashen - Wow I didn't know that Lancaster was trashed like that, like so many Pennsylvania cities, like so many USSA cities. I was there briefly last year but I must have visited only the nicer parts of Lancaster. When I'm around that part of the country I like to visit the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum in Strassburg. Hey, maybe "our" government could build huge rows of high rise low rent housing projects for the cannibals from the Congo in Strassburg across the street from the railroad museum right by the Amish farms!

I'll tell you two places where they are not going to be importing cannibals from the Congo and that's places where our lords and masters have taken up residence, like Rockland County NY where the signs in the shopping malls are bilingual, but not Spanish and English like other places, but rather Hebrew and English, or in northern Westchester County like Chapaqua and New Castle where Dragon Lady Hillary has one of her mansions.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Expect in few years that long haul cab driving will become the norm in the area. Also expect welfare fraud to rise and boiler room phone scams to suddenly have the rural Penn area code when the phone call is traced....:biggrin::scared:

davidholly

Mentor
Is that a Siberian Husky? I had a dog like that once.

:icon_wink: It's an Alaskan Malamute. People think they're the same breed just separated by an ocean but that's incorrect. Malamutes are more broadly built and are better suited to be beasts of burden.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
:icon_wink: It's an Alaskan Malamute. People think they're the same breed just separated by an ocean but that's incorrect. Malamutes are more broadly built and are better suited to be beasts of burden.

Comparison between the two breeds:

http://www.minnesotamalamuteclub.com/malvsibe.htm

But then what is an Alaskan Husky? I looked it up...

"The Alaskan husky is not a pure
breed of dog rather it is a type or a category..."

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_Husky

[/URL]

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Lancaster is very divided, even when I lived in PA almost ten years ago. Lots of latinos and blacks on the east side. If you go to the other side it is very white. We wrestled played against Lancaster catholic in football, and they were very white.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
These sorts of Judecca-spawned “activist groups” have loitered in every major American city for the better part of four decades and are beginning to expand their territories to smaller cities and rural areas. In order to be as “race traitor chic” as possible, the new trend seems to be to utilize a Zionist Christian name for your criminal organization. This is a clever strategy to avoid criticism from “Religious NeoCon” community. Who would dare question the motives of a “Lutheran” group?

They don’t seem interested in brining in “refugees” from poor white nations such as Moldova, Belarus, Poland, Malta, Estonia, Lithuania, Serbia, Latvia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Bulgaria, etc.

Thrashen - Wow I didn't know that Lancaster was trashed like that, like so many Pennsylvania cities, like so many USSA cities. I was there briefly last year but I must have visited only the nicer parts of Lancaster. When I'm around that part of the country I like to visit the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum in Strassburg. Hey, maybe "our" government could build huge rows of high rise low rent housing projects for the cannibals from the Congo in Strassburg across the street from the railroad museum right by the Amish farms!

I'll tell you two places where they are not going to be importing cannibals from the Congo and that's places where our lords and masters have taken up residence, like Rockland County NY where the signs in the shopping malls are bilingual, but not Spanish and English like other places, but rather Hebrew and English, or in northern Westchester County like Chapaqua and New Castle where Dragon Lady Hillary has one of her mansions.

Like most vile southeastern Pennsylvania cities (Reading, York, Bethlehem, Allentown, and Philadelphia), the once-beautiful City of Lancaster is now approximately 50% white, which is a very important figure for elections, politics, etc. These whites include a foul amalgam of wiggers, militant liberals, welfare losers, drug addicts, college students, race mixers, young people without the means to move away, and old people (who lived there pre-vermin) caught in the archetypal misery of this All American Jew-Topia.

Anyway, here are some of the “white” hell-raisers from that group in action…

248352_10151445772702297_112110330_n.jpg

392936_10151379975482297_833747650_n.jpg

307952_10150295773392297_6692263_n.jpg

4763_108948782296_7370400_n.jpg

4763_108948797296_2334846_n.jpg

557407_10151618602257297_708087509_n.jpg

1240423_10151618601957297_1244842767_n.jpg

1150934_10151618601087297_905596974_n.jpg

971773_10151467348327297_1822363898_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why are we importing these people? What skills do they have? How can they contribute to the betterment of our society? They should stay in their own community and improve that.

The Hock

Master

Agreed one hundred percent. Yet another spot on post.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The cities off the entire I-95 Mid-Atlantic-Northeast corridor are more and more filled with all kinds of non-White "immigrants," and it's also spread westward into eastern and central PA and small and medium sized cities in other states in those regions.

I remember stopping at a mass restroom/fast food complex off 95 in either Delaware or Maryland nearly 20 years ago and being startled by the array of weird looking bipeds walking around; it almost felt like being in the bar scene from Star Wars.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The cities off the entire I-95 Mid-Atlantic-Northeast corridor are more and more filled with all kinds of non-White "immigrants," and it's also spread westward into eastern and central PA and small and medium sized cities in other states in those regions.

I remember stopping at a mass restroom/fast food complex off 95 in either Delaware or Maryland nearly 20 years ago and being startled by the array of weird looking bipeds walking around; it almost felt like being in the bar scene from Star Wars.

But why is this happening up there and in those cities? I don't see anything like this down here anywhere. Is there anything that can be done to stop it? If I saw something like this start to happen here, I would certainly find out how and why it was happening and find out what I could do to stop it!

Kaptain

Master
Without provided too many specifics it's obvious that there is a world wide planned agenda to diversify the white race out of existence. Why does the historically Scandinavian state of Minnesota get pelted with the largest population of Somalians in the country and at the same time Norway and Sweden are infiltrated with the exact same problem? The blackest skin people in the world mixed with the whitest-skinned people in the world - how convenient. It's not like Somalians enjoy the beautiful Minnesota and Swedish winters. So what brought them there? BTW, the town I live in (Rochester, MN) has the highest population of Somalians per capita in the nation.

The small hometown I grew up in was 99.9% white in the 1980's, but now you can barely go anywhere in town without seeing diversity. Apparently some great low income (scratch that) no-income housing was plopped down in town a few years ago. A town with a population of maybe a thousand and a 45 minute drive away from a Mcdonald's or Burger King. Doesn't make sense.

In Rochester, the Mayo Clinic is pushing to have a new light rail to be built around the city through my dad's farm (20 miles away) instead of directly through the city. The re-route will conveniently connect inner-city Chicago and Minneapolis to small town Minnesota. Oh joy! My dad would be unfairly compensated by receiving market value only for the sliver of land they will need to run the rail throught the middle of the farm.

Do you notice politicians pushing the light rail agenda? Odd you would think as nobody seems to want a light rail and especially when our country is bankrupt. Is it a coincidence that it has been one of Obama's major objectives since day 1?

There seems to be hidden in nearly every large ominous bill (farm bill, fair housing etc) an agenda to move forward with attacking the whitest of communities in the countryside. Apparently government funds will be withheld from areas that are deemed too white. I don't have the details right now. I see a future - perhaps even an unknown present in which lily white areas will be fined, penalized, taxed at a higher rate, and further punished until they finally accept diversity to flood them.

Here's a blurb from an article that defends the latest Hud bill:

"To change that, the new rule refines what "affirmatively further fair housing" really means and how HUD grantees should document their progress to achieve it. The big news, however, is that HUD is now planning to help them do that by publishing extensive local data on patterns of integration and segregation, discrimination, poverty, access to good schools, jobs and transit, among other things. The tool will for the first time map all of this data for every neighborhood in the country. As Donovan put it to the NAACP:
Make no mistake: this is a big deal. With the HUD budget alone, we are talking about billions of dollars. And as you know, decades ago, these funds were used to support discrimination. Now, they will be used to expand opportunity and bring communities closer to the American Dream."

Well it is the Black, Latino, and Jewish American dream, but definitely not the original American Dream.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Without provided too many specifics it's obvious that there is a world wide planned agenda to diversify the white race out of existence....

It is the permanent solution to the goyim problem. When they say "never again" they mean that never again do they want to be disenfranchised from their power by an uprising of an awakened white race as almost happened in Germany last century.

Newburgh, NY was voted the nicest small town in the USA by Life magazine in 1950. Now it is a crime infested hell hole with nightly shootouts. Brownsville-Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn, NY, where I used to work, where the foul mouthed black boxer who's going to get KO'd by GGG tonight and M Tyson come from, was a pleasant and quiet white working class neighborhood; Detroit was the powerhouse of the nation. Now those places and a thousand more are "celebrating diversity".

Prior to integration - which was deliberately designed to trash the white race and western civilization - Negroes were actually the fastest improving - economically, educationally, low crime rate, especially crimes against non negroes which just was not tolerated, low out of wedlock birth rates, etc. Integration trashed the negroes too. It's all planned and deliberate and it certainly didn't start with their latest puppet president. It's just accelerating now.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by jaxvid This issue, of settling african primatives in lily white US communities is one of those areas that I find myself in opposition to probably 90% of the people I talk to...

Maybe that's your problem - you're naive and impressionable and hanging around with the wrong kind of people. Where do you meet these people? Is it some kind of gay club?

Funny how all those people who can't love "african-americans" enough always choose to live in nice safe mostly white neighborhoods. Like in NYC where apartment costs are off the charts - but they could get a nice roomy apartment in Bedford-Stuyvesant-Brownsville Brooklyn or Jamaica Queens, conveniently located by subway stations, so inexpensively, so how come they don't move there?

PS Speaking of cheap rents, I was just thinking how every time they change the name of a street to Martin Luther King Blvd. the property values and rents must immediately decline by at least 50%! Very prestigious address, ML King Blvd, no?

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Thrashen - I don't see any ******** in those pictures. So far just hard working Asians and middle easterners. But now those nice people will get to celebrate a whole new level of diversity!

Think I just call them cannibals as a joke?

Hellish scenes of mob killings and cannibalism in DR Congo

"Recent fighting between government forces and rebel groups has dramatically destabilised the Democratic Republic of Congo. During the night between December 2 and 3, a barbaric scene unfolded in Goma, the capital of North Kivu province.

Five men were attacked and killed by a mob in the middle of the night in the city’s northern Majengo neighbourhood. A FRANCE 24 Observer who works for a local radio station was at the scene the following morning and saw burnt corpses. FRANCE 24 journalists have viewed footage filmed that morning showing people crowding around the corpses and a young girl biting off a piece of burnt human flesh. The video was too shocking to publish here..."

Google "cannibalism in the Congo"

Last edited: