Finally back!!

Jcolec86

Haven't been on this site in several years good to see it still running!! I see DixieDestroyer and colonel reb are still around. Anyways I read something about the site possibly shutting down, I'd like to make a donation sometime in the next few days. It's good to be back, hopefully we can keep this going because this site is one of the last places online with a pro white voice.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Haven't been on this site in several years good to see it still running!! I see DixieDestroyer and colonel reb are still around. Anyways I read something about the site possibly shutting down, I'd like to make a donation sometime in the next few days. It's good to be back, hopefully we can keep this going because this site is one of the last places online with a pro white voice.

Glad you're back and welcome again!
What was your member name before?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Welcome back! :)

I'd like to see some of the old posters (White Shogun, Ground Fighter & Run Stuffing LB) return again too.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

It's good to see you back again, Jcolec2!

Jcolec86

Welcome back! :)

I'd like to see some of the old posters (White Shogun, Ground Fighter & Run Stuffing LB) return again too.

Groundfighter was another regular.... I really missed the community feel on this site. I can honesty say I don't know of another place where I can find as many like minded people that I can confide in. Let's keep it going!! I've got a couple friends I'm trying to recruit who have similar beliefs so hopefully they will join up also.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Groundfighter was another regular.... I really missed the community feel on this site. I can honesty say I don't know of another place where I can find as many like minded people that I can confide in. Let's keep it going!! I've got a couple friends I'm trying to recruit who have similar beliefs so hopefully they will join up also.

Well said & agreed. There's not very many places left where real men can have camaraderie. Thanks to Don for affording us such a venue here at CF!