Final proof that AnthonyGonzalez is white

JoeV

Guru

Deus Vult

Mentor
'Sounds like a hard-working overachiever who makes up for a lack of athleticism with obsessive attention to detail. A "precise route runner," too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He has the collection of skills almost always found in white wide receivers -- fast, great hands,precise route runner, hard-working, team player, intelligent.

NFL prospects -- almost nonexistent due to the Caste System.

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
He has the collection of skills almost always found in white wide receivers -- fast, great hands, precise route runner, hard-working, team player, intelligent. 

NFL prospects -- almost nonexistent due to the Caste System. <!-- Message ''"" --><!-- Message ''"" -->

Don the NFL simply won't be allowed to pass this guy up. He runs the required sub 4.4 40 required by white skill players in order to be highly drafted(see Matt Jones). Tony ran a 4.32 40 at Ohio St's Pro Day this year. The guy is a flat out speed burner which WILL force the scouts to acknowledge him as a fine prospect after he showcases his skills in his full time starting role this year and puts up big numbers. Troy Smith likes Gonzalez as a target just look at who he went to at clutch time during the past two Michigan match ups.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes I am biased, I'm a one time Michigan fan, but Gonzalaz is NEVER EVER going to be considered white. If he gets through the caste system and has success he will be held up as an example of success of the NEW american hispanic generation. He will be lauded by La Raza and the Bushies will bring him to the white house on cinco de mayo, he will eat it up because it will be personally rewarding to him.

His success will do NOTHING for white people in terms of the caste system, in fact it will hurt as it will be another case of non-white being considered better then whites (like polynesian's, aborigine's and american indians).

whiteCB

Master
I honestly don't care what Tony does to the caste system. All I know is he is getting my full support this year no matter what, as the Buckeyes go on to win it all in 2006!

JD074

Master
Hmm, only 6 feet tall, we all know that for a white WR that's "short." Just ask 6-1 Mike Hass. He'll be easier to ignore than Jones. On the other hand, he could be the next Kevin Curtis.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
First of all big props to Tony. No matter what the system considers him we know him to be a white brother and I wish him all the best (and I'm from that state "up north there"). I also think his alledged hispanic heritage will be a big boon for him as the NFL is obviously trying to appeal to that segment of the population. It will be an interesting thing to watch. Will he be mistreated because of his skin color or favored due to his surname.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Some athletes with spanish surnames if they are long time Americans are considered white. I never heard Keith Hernandez being viewed as latino/hispanic, or Buck Martinez(eventhough the Blue Jays tried to dodge the pc commisioners office by saying he was a minority). But do to Gonzalez being a first generation immigrants son he will never be viewed as white except by opposing black corners as they eat his dust.........
smiley36.gif

G

From Draftdaddy:

DD.com Mailbag, Mike:

If you guys are going to do a thing on players who will break out this upcoming season in college football keep an eye on Ohio State junior wide receiver Anthony Gonzalez. This guy runs the 40 faster than Ted Ginn Jr. and even Ted Ginn Sr. admits that as well. Tony is a burner who was an All-American cornerback in high school. In fact he won the state of Ohio's award for best defensive player his senior year in high school.

Now that Santonio Holmes is gone you're gonna see Gonzalez's numbers skyrocket upward. Tony also has great hands and a good rapport with quarterback Troy Smith. Troy and Tony are always hooking up on big plays and have just great chemistry. Just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time of the big season Tony will have.

DD.com comment: Thank you Mike. We'll try to search our blog archives for the article on OSU's spring Pro Day, which mentioned Gonzalez ran a sub 4.3 40 in front of NFL scouts. We aren't sure if he's faster than Ginn, but we know he's a lot faster than most in the mainstream media would lead you to believe and OSU fans will have a lot to cheer about with Smith thowing to Gonzalez, Ginn Jr. and tight end Marcel Frost, among others.

whiteCB

Master
pittbc7 said:
From Draftdaddy:

DD.com comment: We aren't sure if he's faster than Ginn, but we know he's a lot faster than most in the mainstream media would lead you to believe

Gee I wonder why?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
once again, DraftDaddy calls it straight. why aren't they a more influential draft site? 'cause they tell the truth.