everyone please help the klitschkos

Hello everyone first off i want to say this is a great site and its about time white athletes get their due and get some respect on a great forum like this.

I am a moderator at www.klitschko.com and we are having problems on the forum.we have too many bigots (anti-white) fans coming to our forum and trying to destroy it and run people off of the forum.we the moderators are asking you to support our 2 great white boxer The Klitschko brothers and join the forum and post about them and make sure these bigots do not ruin the site. we need all the help we can get.its free to join and hopefully everyone can join and make sure the site is saved.

www.klitschko.com

p.s. such posters as "aj" and "mstress" have been tricking people claiming they support white athletes but are actually trying to destroy the site.please i encourage everyone to join thanks and keep up the good work here.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the compliment onewarrior! I will visit the site as soon as I can. Good luck in your endeavor. It's too bad idiots always try to ruin a good thing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I second that.They are both outstanding fighters and
it is a joy to watch them in and out of the ring.I
believe Klitschko speaks 4 or 5 languages and has a
masters degree.What a pleasant change to see two fine
young gentlemen to represent the sport in a positive
light.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I joined the other day although I dont know that much about boxing so I'm not sure how much good I could do. I also could of swore someone else posted in this thread.
smiley17.gif

ironfist

Guru
Tell the klitschko web site people to stop banning people like me who tell it like it is and back the Klitschkos 100%

ironfist said:
Tell the klitschko web site people to stop banning people like me who tell it like it is and back the Klitschkos 100%

I was not the moderator at the time of you supposedly being banned.what was the reason and alot has changed we had trouble makers like mstress who would falsy accuse people and make up stories to get people banned or turn against one another.why were you banned?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the Klitschko supporters who aren't afflicted with political correctness can come over to this site and help build up our boxing section. You know there'll never be a problem like that here!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I am really pissed the Klitchko's are not more popular in the US. I was talking to a guy the other day and he said there will never be another boxer like Tyson and the heavyweight division has no one of interest. I almost hit him with an overhand right! I told him about the Klitschko's and he ho-hummed it. You know how it is--if he ain't black then the white guys don't think he's any good!
smiley5.gif

ironfist

Guru
Of course a black thug like Tyson is more popular in this country than two educated respectable gentleman like the Klitschkos. It's all part of the moral decay of this country perpetrated by the Marxist anti-white media and anti-white marxist Hollywood. This brainwashing has been going on a long time now and it's aim is to destroy white America. Edited by: ironfist

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
amen to that brother!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Just wanted to post to bump this thread. I've gone to the forums there
and have logged on using the same user name. There are some
interesting threads. It would be good to see some familiar names there,
if any one here would like to sign up and show some support for the
K2.

pugnus

jaxvid said:
I am really pissed the Klitchko's are not more popular in the US. I was talking to a guy the other day and he said there will never be another boxer like Tyson and the heavyweight division has no one of interest. I almost hit him with an overhand right! I told him about the Klitschko's and he ho-hummed it. You know how it is--if he ain't black then the white guys don't think he's any good!
smiley5.gif

The guy was right

I am far from a Tyson nuthugger but i will admit that there will not be a fighter with Tyson's pure talent along for a long time.

Neither of the Klitchko brothers have the pure talent that a prime Tyson had.

Dempsey Ali and Joe Louis are the only guys i would put above Tyson in pure talent.

Aside from height a prime Tyson was the perfect HW. Tyson also had what neither Klischko has Charisma.

Tyson is still better known then any boxer out there today with the exception of Ali.

If Tyson and Vitali or Wlad where to walk down the street who would be asked for autographs ? BE HONEST IN ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

Did Tyson piss away his talent yes was Tyson mentally weak yes. That does not however diminish the pure talent a prime Tyson had. And neither Klitchko has the talent Tyson had.

And you ALL know it even if you will never admit it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The best talent Tyson had was power.That's it.He could
never box and still can't.He is a brawler and will never
be a true boxer.Ali could box,Holyfield could box.Tyson
only knew how to street fight.His advantage other than
his power was intimidation.Once he lost that,he was
nothing.Tyson could almost never win a decision.He just
doesn't have the skills.L.Lewis is better than Tyson.
Pugnus,you are dead wrong on this post.Do you remember
Razor Ruddick given Tyson all he could handle in his
prime.That is because he didn't fear Mike.He even broke
his hand early in the fight and still damn near beat
Tyson.Can we say overated?lol.

pugnus

white lightning said:
The best talent Tyson had was power.That's it.He could
never box and still can't.He is a brawler and will never
be a true boxer.Ali could box,Holyfield could box.Tyson
only knew how to street fight.His advantage other than
his power was intimidation.Once he lost that,he was
nothing.Tyson could almost never win a decision.He just
doesn't have the skills.L.Lewis is better than Tyson.
Pugnus,you are dead wrong on this post.Do you remember
Razor Ruddick given Tyson all he could handle in his
prime.That is because he didn't fear Mike.He even broke
his hand early in the fight and still damn near beat
Tyson.Can we say overated?lol.
Razor Ruddock damn near beat Tyson ?

Is this a joke or did you not see the fights?
smiley36.gif

Ruddock won 1 round in their first fight and was dominated in their second fight .

And Tyson actually could box pretty well the fact that at 5,11 he could OUTJAB men several inches taller then him is testament to this. Tyson was also very difficult to hit cleanly in his prime due to his underated defense and Bob and Weave style. Because someone does'nt box from the outside like Ali or Lewis did does'nt mean they did'nt have boxing skills. Tyson and Dempsey because of their bob and weave search and destroy style tend to get underrated in the boxing department . But both of them could box better then given credit for.

Tyson did have great power but that was not what made him dangerous .

It was his speed Combined with his power and precision which made his punches come out of nowhere.

If you study Tyson Ko's carefully you will find that they come from the angle his opponents least expected. That is what made his punches so damaging you did'nt see them coming

Edited by: pugnus

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Tyson is popular because he was in the headlines with all the outrageous idiotic stuff he did. He had a high profile rape case and he was married to a semi-popular Hollywood star. He was also a caricture: a brutal murderous psychopath turned boxer with the squeaky voice of a wimp. Yes it's easy for people to remember that.

The Klitchko's are foreign and they don't draw headlines for doing stupid stuff. That's why thay are not well known in America. It's really kind of sad, and a sign of the caste system, that two intelligent well behaved white heavyweight brothers are ignored while a mentally sick black boxer is glorified. Look around at our crumbling cities and society, all due to the same ideology.

pugnus

jaxvid said:
Tyson is popular because he was in the headlines with all the outrageous idiotic stuff he did. He had a high profile rape case and he was married to a semi-popular Hollywood star. He was also a caricture: a brutal murderous psychopath turned boxer with the squeaky voice of a wimp. Yes it's easy for people to remember that.

The Klitchko's are foreign and they don't draw headlines for doing stupid stuff. That's why thay are not well known in America. It's really kind of sad, and a sign of the caste system, that two intelligent well behaved white heavyweight brothers are ignored while a mentally sick black boxer is glorified. Look around at our crumbling cities and society, all due to the same ideology.
I dont think you would call Tyson a wimp to his face
smiley36.gif

But seriously the Klitchko brothers DONT HAVE CHARISMA. There is no ''lighting'' in the air

Tunney Holmes & Lewis suffered from the same thing.

Ali had charisma Dempsey had Louis had a sort of charisma Tyson had charisma. There was a feeling of lighting in the air when they fought.

Tunney Holmes or Lewis never had it . And neither do the Klichko's.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Say what you like, pugnus, but that was then this is now.

This thread is turning into another one of those, 'who was the greatest
heavyweight of all time' threads that although perhaps fun to debate
never settle anything.

Whatever skills Tyson possessed in his heyday, he no longer does and
every boxing fan knows it. He can still has one punch knock out power,
but the main reason he is still promoted is he has that 'train wreck'
factor, that pugnus chooses to call "charisma." People want to
see what he will do next - whether threaten to eat someone's children,
bite their ear off, hit the ref, or brawl with his opponent after
the bell.

When I say 'people want to see,' I do not include myself in that category.

pugnus

White Shogun said:
Say what you like, pugnus, but that was then this is now.

This thread is turning into another one of those, 'who was the greatest heavyweight of all time' threads that although perhaps fun to debate never settle anything.

Whatever skills Tyson possessed in his heyday, he no longer does and every boxing fan knows it. He can still has one punch knock out power, but the main reason he is still promoted is he has that 'train wreck' factor, that pugnus chooses to call "charisma." People want to see what he will do next - whether threaten to eat someone's children, bite their ear off, hit the ref, or brawl with his opponent after the bell.

When I say 'people want to see,' I do not include myself in that category.
Correction Tyson has never punched the ref
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If Tyson was such a good boxer,explain to me how Evander
Holyfield made him look stupid twice.Holyfield easily
out boxed him,had better speed,and bobbed & weaved
better.Holyfield could make Mike miss and also could
take his punch.What happened?As we all know,Holyfield
knocked the crap out of him.To say that Tyson could box
is a overstatement.Holyfield could box.Tyson is and
always will be a brawler!LMAO.Klitschko would absolutely
destroy Iron Mike even if Tyson were in his prime.

pugnus

white lightning said:
If Tyson was such a good boxer,explain to me how Evander
Holyfield made him look stupid twice.Holyfield easily
out boxed him,had better speed,and bobbed & weaved
better.Holyfield could make Mike miss and also could
take his punch.What happened?As we all know,Holyfield
knocked the crap out of him.To say that Tyson could box
is a overstatement.Holyfield could box.Tyson is and
always will be a brawler!LMAO.Klitschko would absolutely
destroy Iron Mike even if Tyson were in his prime.
How many Tyson fights have you really seen ?. Have you seen Tysons fights before the 90's ? dont tink so. Have you followed any boxing before the 90's ?
smiley2.gif

Holy did'nt outbox he outmuscled and outfought him and that was a slightly past his prime Tyson who did'nt use his boxing skills anymore. And Holy was never a Bob and Weave fighter.

Klichko does'nt have the speed or skill to beat a prime mike .

to beat mike you have to CLINCH with him on the inside to keep him from throwing thats how Douglas and Holyfield beat him. Klichko does'nt hold on inside and his jab is not good enough to keep Tyson on the outside where his best chance would be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's get real here.Yes I have watched boxing since
about 1980.Ali,Holmes,Lewis,Holyfield,Klitschko,and
even an older Foreman would have beat Tyson in his
prime.Foreman fought Morrison who had similar power to
Tyson and went the distance with him in a loss.I think
that you are giving Mike way too much credit.He had his
time and it is long over.For a supposed legend,he is
losing to guys like Danny Williams now who is a bum.
Tyson could not have acheived the same thing in todays
boxing atmosphere.Lewis,Rahman,and Klitshcko would
destroy him.He would get so frustrated that he would
quit or try to wrestle them.Tyson was exciting but was
never the boxer that you think he was.L.Lewis was a
better champ than Tyson.On a side note,Larry Holmes
would have also taken out Mike rather easily.I rather
root for a Klitschko type anyday than a thug like Mike.

pugnus

white lightning said:
Let's get real here.Yes I have watched boxing since
about 1980.Ali,Holmes,Lewis,Holyfield,Klitschko,and
even an older Foreman would have beat Tyson in his
prime.Foreman fought Morrison who had similar power to
Tyson and went the distance with him in a loss.I think
that you are giving Mike way too much credit.He had his
time and it is long over.For a supposed legend,he is
losing to guys like Danny Williams now who is a bum.
Tyson could not have acheived the same thing in todays
boxing atmosphere.Lewis,Rahman,and Klitshcko would
destroy him.He would get so frustrated that he would
quit or try to wrestle them.Tyson was exciting but was
never the boxer that you think he was.L.Lewis was a
better champ than Tyson.On a side note,Larry Holmes
would have also taken out Mike rather easily.I rather
root for a Klitschko type anyday than a thug like Mike.
Tyson had a bum leg vs Williams that does excuse him somewhat. The doctors who operated on him in surgery where spurised he lasted as long as he did.

Holmes would have beaten but Tyson has a good chance of winning

Lewis or Vitali to slow for a PRIME Tyson.

Rahman ???? Hell no

Foreman would destroy a prime Tyson old or young Foreman . Foreman was designed to beat short infighters who came at him.

Holyfield beats Tyson not because he is a better boxer but mentally Holy just has Tysons number.

Gary

Mentor
Vitali beats all these clowns=period.Nobody cares what pignuts thinks.

White_Savage

Mentor
Pugnus, let me just outline your position for you right quick and save you alot of typing.

"No white boxer will ever have talent, no matter which or how many ******** he beats. They were all old, injured, or off their game. (Insert White Boxer's name here) would always lose to (insert past ******* boxer's name here) or (") or (") if they were still around/in their prime. (Insert past White boxer's name) would easily have been destroyed by (insert ******* boxer of a different time period here), or ("), or (") The White man is not the equal of the black in boxing skill, nor of the white/black halfbreed, nor the white/indian halfbreed, nor any other possible combination, despite the fact that all races are otherwise equal in intelligence, temperament, and general social desirability."

Okay, that pretty much covers it. Just, cut, paste, and edit that into your posts as needed from now on, it will save you from alot of needless keystrokes and carpal tunnel syndrome. You'll thank me later.