EURO 2012 Qualifying Tournament

Rebajlo

Mentor
Er, sorry, I must have somehow made a "post" when hitting the "backspace" key
smiley5.gif
, which voided my screen. As I assumed that I had lost all of whatI had written, I slunk off in disgust and returned some time later to re-write the post, which appears below...

smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif

I've deleted the original material - hence this stupid "non-post"...

smiley9.gif
smiley9.gif
Edited by: Rebajlo

Rebajlo

Mentor
Liverlips said:
I don't even care about nationality anymore. I care about race and fighting black supremacy in sports. As long as they are a white team it is fine with me.

That being said, it was nice to see Spain and Italy go against the grain in recent years with both all white and all Italian/Spanish sides.

While I fully understand Your sentiment about the importance of race transcending that of nationality in the current climate I believe that, in a way, the breakdown of national identity among Whites, as evidenced by the example of the personnel of national football teams,is a further slide into the murky waters of a nebulous "multiculturalism". This type of fluidity in identification has essentiallyfunctioned asa form of the thin edge of the wedge.

Now, please don't get me wrong, as I have nothing against any White nation and would ultimately prefer to see a 100% White team of somewhat mixed ethnicity than a team with even a single black, Arab, Asian, et cetera, but international football is exactly that - international football. In order to distinguish itself from the mercenary, schizophrenic madness of club football, international competition should be between teams which accurately represent their respective peoples, cultures and languages (well, at least in a sane world...
smiley2.gif
).

What would be the point, for example,of watching a match between, let's say, England and Denmark, if both teams consisted of eleven Danes? Sure, it would be an all-White spectacle but the English team would be even less English than it is now. How would an Englishman be able to relate to such a national team? Such an example is admittedly a full-blown hyperbole but, for me at least (romantic lunatic that I am), the principle has always been paramount.

The Wales team which lost 4-1 to Switzerland on Tuesday featured only five Welsh-born players in its staring lineup (Wayne Hennessey, Gareth Bale, James Collins, David Vaughan, and Darcy Blake).The remaining six were all born in England. Danny Collins and David Edwards both have Welsh fathers, making them half-Welsh. Simon Church, Andy King, Andrew Crofts and the black Ashley Williams all "qualified" through having one Welsh grandmother, technically making them one quarter Welsh. Not one of these players should be representing Wales - they should only be eligible to represent England. Given the nature of the United Kingdom and the exigencies of employment which precipitate internal migration, I could fully understand if an English-bornlad whose parents were both Welshwas considered for selection but anything less is a simple rort. Believe me when I say that many Welsh people are less than keen on this type of "national team" - at least when they watch their rugbyside they see Welshmen and not a pack of players sans Welsh accents, some of whom had never even been to the Principality prior to their first "home" match or training camp.

Owen Hargreaves is the White posterboy for thismanner of nebulous sporting identity. English father, Welsh mother, born in Canada. He lived all of his life in Canada until he moved to Bayern Munich at sixteen and then opted to play for England -although he had never lived in England. This geezer should be playing for Canada. But, of course, what kind of international career would Canada offer him, eh? Loyalty - a fine concept...

In his defence, at least Hargreaves speaks English and is half-English.Poland have"naturalised" the likes of Ludovic Obraniak, a French (White
smiley2.gif
)midfielder whose grandfather was Polish. Obraniak doesn't speak a word of Polish and had never even set foot in Poland prior to making his home debut. So why is he wearing the Polish shirt? He had made one appearance for the French under-21 side in a friendly but, these days, this did not preclude him from switching allegiances. Of course, the opportunistic ponce mouths off (in French
smiley36.gif
) about how he always wished to play for Poland as a tribute to his beloved grandfather. "International" football, indeed...

Europe

Mentor
Rebajlo, Good examples of what national teams have become. How can anybody even take this seriously. The quote from the French guy is classic.

Because this world is so different now,we get guys like Stuart Holden, who was born in Scotland, but moved to the US at 10 because his dad was transferred here. He is now playing for the US national team.He had a choice who to play for because of his situation,but they have to make it so you don't have a choice.His situation is a little tougher because he didn't move to a country as a pro just to play soccer.Which team should he only have the chance to play for?I would say only the US since he came as a child and got a scholarship here.But,part of me doesn't like that either.I still consider him a foreigner. If teams went to only 3 foreigners,would he qualify as a foreign player in Scotland or the US?

Rebajlo

Mentor
Europe - These are the kind of tricky situations which the "modern world" throws up. I'd say that as Holden moved to the U.S. at ten years of age he should therefore have automatically represented the United States, which has given him and his family a home and opportunities (especially if he was granted, and took up, a scholarship). It helps that he's White - but I know exactly what You mean when You say that You still view him as a foreigner.

I've always been leery of "dual eligibilities" - although the funny thing is, if I had been a world-class footballer, I would have technically been "eligible" to represent Australia, Poland, or England.
smiley36.gif
Bloody ridiculous really. On the Poland side of things, at least both of my parents are Polish andI can speak the language fluently so I would have been more of a "legitimate acquisition" than that clown Obraniak
smiley2.gif
. At least the PZPN wouldn't have to provide an interpreter...
smiley3.gif

However, speaking seriously, I would only ever play for Australia
smiley20.gif
. After all, I was born here and have lived here all of my life - I'm an Australian, so why would I even consider representing another nation? Simple really. That's one of the reasonsI don't like Tim Cahill (the fact that he's half-Samoan is reason enough...
smiley36.gif
) - despite being born in Sydney, he played for Samoa at under-17 level, then later attempted to gain Irish citizenship in order to play for that nation. What a loyal "Australian", eh? If someone doesn't automatically wish to play for their country, well, they can piss right off. Sh*t, I'd strip a bastard like Josip "Joe"Simunic (born in Melbourne, scholarship at the Australian Institute of Sport, yet opted to play for Croatia) of his citizenship.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Just a friendly reminder that the EURO 2012 qualifiers resume this weekend (25th / 26th March).
smiley2.gif

I'm looking forward to the Wales - England match in Cardiff
smiley20.gif
. Too bad that Gareth Bale has pulled out of the Wales squad with a hamstring injury:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/league_of_wales/9424427.stm

On the positive side, the black "Welsh" striker Robert Earnshaw shall also miss the match due to a hamstring.
smiley36.gif

For a bit of whimsical fun, here is an "alternative" logo for the tournament, based on certain wholesome strands of eastern European (and especially Polish) "football culture":

max6f5b50f6d9c3fac93814.jpg

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, here's the breakdown of the starters from the thrashing Germany handed Khazakhstan, 4-0. I'm not sure about some of the Khazkhstan players, but I did my best. Germany only had one black on their whole roster for this game, and Boateng didn't even play.

Germany
Started: 10 Whites* , 1 Tunisian
Finished: 10 whites*, 1 Tunisian
*I count Ozil as white.

Khazakhstan
Started: 9 whites* 2 Turks
I counted 2 other Turks as white.
Finished: 10 whites*, 1 Turk

Rebajlo

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Well, here's the breakdown of the starters from the thrashing Germany handed Khazakhstan, 4-0. I'm not sure about some of the Khazkhstan players, but I did my best. Germany only had one black on their whole roster for this game, and Boateng didn't even play.

Germany
Started: 10 Whites* , 1 Tunisian
Finished: 10 whites*, 1 Tunisian
*I count Ozil as white.

Khazakhstan
Started: 9 whites* 2 Turks
I counted 2 other Turks as white.
Finished: 10 whites*, 1 Turk

Jack Lambert - Nice one, mate
smiley20.gif
. I actually had to look a few of these Kazakh blokes up on the Internet
smiley36.gif
, and a couple are rather difficult to "label". For example, one of the Kazakh players that I amsomewhat familiar with is Kazbek Geteriev, who plays in Russia. Geteriev looks Russian, yet his given name definitely indicates a non-Russian background.He was born in Kabardino-Balkaria, which is a Russian republic situated in the northern Caucasus, yet he qualifies for Kazakhstan. "Classifying" (for want of a better term) players from these far-flung, ethnically-mixed parts of the ex-Soviet Union is exceedingly problematic. Anyway, in Rebajlo's opinion, Kazakhstan should not even be a member of UEFA and should return to the Asian Football Confederation. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about these bloody Turkic half-breeds, quarter-breeds and other variegated mongrels...
smiley2.gif

Now, to the match itself.

Germany 4 Kazakhstan 0

GERMANY:

Started: 8 Whites, 1 black (Dennis Aogo), 1 Turk, 1 half-Tunisian
Finished: Unchanged ratio

KAZAKHSTAN:

Started: 7 Whites*, 4 Kazakhs *See above paragraph
Finished: 8 Whites*, 3 Kazakhs

Let's examine a few more matches.

Austria 0 Belgium 2

AUSTRIA:

Started: 9 Whites, 1 Turk, 1 black
Finished: 8 Whites, 3 Turks

If I happened to be an Austrian I would find it difficult to support this national side. Why? Well, apart from the non-White presence, four of Austria's Whites aren't what I would call all that "Austrian". Two are of 100% Balkan extraction - Alexandar Dragovic was born in Austria, while Zlatko Junuzovic was born in Bosnia. Another Austrian-born player, Marko Arnautovic, has a Serbian father. To top things off, Martin Harnik was born in Germany and has never played club football in Austria, let alone lived there, yet qualified for selection through his Austrian father.

In order to prevent any potentially unsavoury misunderstandings, let me take the opportunity to say that I absolutely don't have anything against Balkan Whites (unless they happen to be Muslims
smiley2.gif
), but I'm looking at things from the loftier perspective of the preservation of White national identities. Even if the Austrian team was 100% White, it still wouldn't exactly feel Austrian if all of the players' names ended in -ic. Conversely, it would be a bit incongruous if a Serbian or Croatian national side contained 11 players with German surnames. That's all - nothing more, nothing less.

BELGIUM:

Started: 6 Whites, 4 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished: 7 Whites, 3 blacks, 1 Arab

Incidentally, both of Belgium's goals were scored by the black Axel Witsel.
smiley7.gif

Luxembourg 0 France 2

LUXEMBOURG:

Started: 11 Whites
Finished: 11 Whites

FRANCE:

Started: 4 Whites*, 4 blacks, 3 Arabs *N.B. Includes Muslim convert Franck Ribery

Hungary 0 Netherlands 4

HUNGARY:

NETHERLANDS:

Started: 6 Whites, 3 blacks, 1 Arab, 1 small-part Indonesian
Finished: 6 Whites, 4 blacks, 1 small-part Indonesian

Wales 0 England 2

WALES:

Started: 10 Whites, 1 black

ENGLAND:

Started: 7 Whites, 4 blacks

England's goals were scored by Frank Lampard (White) and the black Darren Bent. Lampard is one of England's biggest stars, yet the match reports are full of photos of a celebrating Bent:

BBC:

_51856301_bentgoal.jpg

ESPN:

bentceleb20110326_576x324.jpg

Bulgaria 0 Switzerland 0

BULGARIA:

SWITZERLAND:

Started: 8 Whites, 2 Albanians, 1 Turk
Finished: 7 Whites, 1 Albanian, 2 Turks, 1 black

Norway 1 Denmark 1

NORWAY:

Started: 10 Whites, 1 Arab
Finished: 9 Whites, 1 Arab, 1 black

DENMARK:

Started: 10 Whites, 1 black

Just out of interest, Israel started a black in their match against Latvia...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Oops, I guess I missed Aogo.
smiley9.gif
I didn't think his name was on there, as I just skimmed over the German team, since I know their players pretty well. I was paying attention to the Florida-Butler College Basketball game too, so that was probably why I missed him.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Oops, I guess I missed Aogo.
smiley9.gif
I didn't think his name was on there, as I just skimmed over the German team, since I know their players pretty well. I was paying attention to the Florida-Butler College Basketball game too, so that was probably why I missed him.

Jack Lambert - If You solely based Your analysis on viewing the match (which I didn't actually see), then it's hardly surprising that You missed Aogo, as the camera would have been trained on the German forwards and attacking midfielders for most of the time...
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Nah, I didn't see it either. I was hoping to see the match, but time got away from me. I meant I was looking at ESPN's gamecast of the match, while watching Florida and Butler play. Aogo was actually a midfielder for the match, but at least Klose and Mueller got two goals each for Germany. I'm sure Aogo did next to nothing, like his black counterpart Boateng usually does.

I do doubt though that Aogo's actually any good. I'm sure Loew needed a token black in the starting lineup (Khedira doesn't pass the eye test very well for DWFs, and Ozil has to be at least 80% white.)You wouldn't want fans thinking you're starting all white guys, now would you?
smiley29.gif

Europe

Mentor
England started 9 whites in their friendly against Ghana that ended 1-1. Andy Carroll scored a nice goal so he might get some starts with Rooney in the future. Ghana's goal came about the 92 minute while 10-20,000 Ghanaians cheered them on in London thanks in some part to Tony Blair's Britain destroying immigration policy. I am sure these people now consider themselves "English".

The announcer called Ghana athletic during the game,but not England. England was just as athletic as ghana was.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Europe said:
England started 9 whites in their friendly against Ghana that ended 1-1. Andy Carroll scored a nice goal so he might get some starts with Rooney in the future. Ghana's goal came about the 92 minute while 10-20,000 Ghanaians cheered them on in London thanks in some part to Tony Blair's Britain destroying immigration policy. I am sure these people now consider themselves "English".

The announcer called Ghana athletic during the game,but not England. England was just as athletic as ghana was.

Europe - Maybe I should have read this thread first, asI have just posted about the England - Ghanamatch in the "International Friendly Matches" thread...
smiley2.gif

Rebajlo

Mentor
Turkey 2 Austria 0

TURKEY:

Started: 11 Turks (5 of whom are German-born)
Finished: 11 Turks (4 German-born)

AUSTRIA:

Started: 8 Whites, 2 Turks, 1 black

This match perfectly encapsulates the madness that is "international football".Six of the 22 starterswere born in Germany (Turkey's Hamit Altintop, Hakan Balta, Serdar Kesimal, Nuri Sahin and Mehmet Ekici, plus Austria's Martin Harnik) - yet we are discussing a fixture involving Turkey and Austria.
smiley5.gif
One of Austria's Turks - Ekrem Dag- was born in Turkey and to top things off, German-born Cenk Tosun was an unused Turkish substitute...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo said:
Turkey 2 Austria 0
<div> </div>
<div>TURKEY:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Started: 11 Turks (5 of whom are German-born)</div>
<div>Finished: 11 Turks (4 German-born)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>AUSTRIA:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Started: 8 Whites, 2 Turks, 1 black</div>
<div>Finished: Unchanged ratio</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This match perfectly encapsulates the madness that is "international football". Six of the 22 starters were born in Germany (Turkey's Hamit Altintop, Hakan Balta, Serdar Kesimal, Nuri Sahin and Mehmet Ekici, plus Austria's Martin Harnik) - yet we are discussing a fixture involving Turkey and Austria.
smiley5.gif
 One of Austria's Turks - Ekrem Dag - was born in Turkey and to top things off, German-born Cenk Tosun was an unused Turkish substitute...</div>

I think Tosun was also playing for Germany's U-21 or U-19 teams earlier this year too.
smiley5.gif
At least he's not with Germany's national team anymore.

Europe

Mentor
"This match perfectly encapsulates the madness that is "international football"

There were Ghana fans that were mad a Danny Wellbeck because he chose England over Ghana. It's a joke, but almost none of the media even discuss it. It's only going to get worse.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
I think Tosun was also playing for Germany's U-21 or U-19 teams earlier this year too.
smiley5.gif
At least he's not with Germany's national team anymore.

Jack - That's correct. The criminal relaxation of "eligibility" rules has turned international football into a veritable circus.

You made the point that at least Turks like Cenk Tosun are no longer a factor in the German national setup, which is indeed a positive. Turks fiercely resist assimilation and Mesut Ozil was constantly booed and decried as a traitor by the (overwhelmingly German-born) Turkish fans during the Germany - Turkey qualifier last September. Anotherreason for German-born Turks declaring for Turkey as opposed to their country of birth is the "big fish in a small pond" syndrome - they become regular internationals and stars, whereastheir chances of representing Germany at senior level would generally be slimmer than a snakes arse...

Rebajlo

Mentor
The season concludes with plenty of Euro 2012 qualifiers starting tonight.

Group A features two vital matches, with fourth-placed Austria at home to top-of-the-table Germany, while second-placed Belgium host third-placed Turkey in Brussels.

In Group D, first-placed "France" (12 points from 5 matches) travel to second-placed Belarus (8 points from 5 matches). Quite naturally, I'm hoping for a big Belarus win (Belarus beat France in Paris last year)...
smiley20.gif

Rebajlo

Mentor
Here are the breakdowns from the more "colourful" matchesthat I mentioned in my last post, which were played last night.

Austria 1 Germany 2

AUSTRIA:

Started: 9 Whites, 1 Turk, 1 black
Finished: 10 Whites, 1 black

GERMANY:

Started: 9 Whites, 1 Turk, 1 half-Tunisian
Finished: 9 Whites, 1 Turk, 1 black

N.B. The black Dennis Aogo came on for Toni Kroos in the 90th minute

Belgium 1 Turkey 1

BELGIUM:

Started: 7 Whites, 3 blacks, 1 Arab
Finished; Unchanged ratio

TURKEY:

Started: 10 Turks, 1 black* *N.B. Colin Kazim-Richards (see photo below) was born in London to a Turkish mother and black father

kazim_280x390_453212a.jpg

Belgium had a perfect chance to claim the three points when they were awarded a 75th minute penalty with the scorelevel at one apiece- but the black Axel Witsel smashed it clean over the bar. Bloody loser...

Had they won, Belgium would have opened up a four point lead over the kebabs, but now they are only a point ahead of Turkey, having played a game more.This, unfortunately,gives Turkey the advantage. As things went, Belgium's goal was scored by the black Marvin Ogunjimi...
smiley7.gif

Belarus 1 France 1

BELARUS:

FRANCE:

Started: 2 Whites*, 6 blacks, 3 Arabs *N.B. Includes Muslim convert Franck Ribery, who isn't "culturally" White

So much for the "new look France" under Laurent Blanc...

This result leaves "France" on top of Group D, four points ahead of second-placed Belarus, which means that in all likelihood the Africans (sorry, French) shall qualify for the finals.
smiley7.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
France getting blacker and blacker. What a racist team. I'd cheer for an all-African side like Nigeria or Cameroon against these losers.

Europe

Mentor
England tied 2-2 with the "Swiss", who had 2 blacks on the field and who knows how many Muslims. Bent missed an open goal to give England the win. England had 7 whites and 4 blacks on at the end. England started 6 whites.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
U.S. team had 4-5 blacks on the field when I turned in just now. Not surprisingly, the all-white team from Spain was up 3-0 before I turned it off.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are some ratios from a couple of teams that are likely to qualify for Euro 2012.

Sweden beat Moldova 4-1 on Friday night.

Sweden

Started 11 whites
Finished 10 whites, 1 Albanian

Ireland beat Macedonia 2-0 in Skopje.

Ireland

Started: 11 whites
Finished: 11 whites

So we should (hopefully) have these teams to cheer for in Euro 2012. Ireland is currently tied with all-white Slovakia and Russia for the lead in Group B. Sweden is currently in 2nd right now in Group E to Holland, but I think they will qualify.

Borussia

Guru
Yes, me too.
Last month's common sense 'scandal' of elements within the French Football world realizing this Senegal-North thing is embarrassing both on and off the pitch and perhaps France national side should be more FRENCH
smiley3.gif
, really roused up the anti-White FIFA, EU and media...

Alas, normal French were forced back into the proverbial closet.
Multi-culturalists, anti-Whites, and media whores have won again.
Blanc's brush with controversy scared him so he will make sure the team is majority African and immigrant.

Good job France! Freakin losers

Borussia

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
Here are some ratios from a couple of teams that are likely to qualify for Euro 2012.

Sweden beat Moldova 4-1 on Friday night.

Sweden

Started 11 whites
Finished 10 whites, 1 Albanian

Ireland beat Macedonia 2-0 in Skopje.

Ireland

Started: 11 whites
Finished: 11 whites

So we should (hopefully) have these teams to cheer for in Euro 2012. Ireland is currently tied with all-white Slovakia and Russia for the lead in Group B. Sweden is currently in 2nd right now in Group E to Holland, but I think they will qualify.

At least some good news from some Northern Euros for a change.
Glad Sweden hasn't gone half black and mulatto like England has.

Black players Bent for England and Witsel for Belgium screwed up clear chances to win matches.
But hey, at least they are very athletic...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Borussia said:
Yes, me too.
Last month's common sense 'scandal' of elements within the French Football world realizing this Senegal-North thing is embarrassing both on and off the pitch and perhaps France national side should be more FRENCH
smiley3.gif
, really roused up the anti-White FIFA, EU and media...

Alas, normal French were forced back into the proverbial closet.
Multi-culturalists, anti-Whites, and media whores have won again.
Blanc's brush with controversy scared him so he will make sure the team is majority African and immigrant.

Good job France! Freakin losers

Yeah, I'd rather cheer for an all African side over Senegal North. These guys suck, and I hope they get knocked out during the Group stage.

I'm also sure Blanc and the rest of the French don't really like to be like an African team, so they tried to implement this system to get actual French to play on the team.

Since France will never be totally French, Blanc didn't want to alienate his team, and will be playing more brothas to get their respect back.

Also, here's Denmark's team. The Danes beat Iceland 2-0 to keep pace in qualifying. Denmark's nowhere near as bad as Team Africa (France) and is a great team to cheer for.

Denmark

Started: 10 whites, 1 black
Finished: 10 whites, 1 black

Here's Norway. They lost 1-0 to Portugal, but I figured I'd take a look at them since I've been looking at the other Northern Euro Nations. Judging by Norway's U-21 team, I think Norway is going to get worse. Still, if they manage to get through, they aren't too bad of a team to cheer for.

Norway
Started: 10 whites, 1 black
Finished: 9 whites, 1 black, 1 TurkEdited by: Jack Lambert