English Premier League 2013-14

frederic38

Hall of Famer
1 or 2 years ago everyone was talking about fellaini, but now he doesn't do much, is he a flop?

Analysis of the North London Derby(Arsenal-Tottenham) match(Michael Cox style).

This was one strange,strange match.

Rosicky scored for Arsenal scored on 72 seconds:

IuLohkA.gif

What a piledriver!

Another angle:

f4wV69i.gif

Because Arsenal scored so early away,they retreated into a shell and Alex oxlade-chamberlain aside,they struggled to create a chance in the rest of the match.

dZXqNmO.png

The shot which has been 'blackened' was a 'one-on-one' with the keeper Lloris!:mad2:

It bought back memories of Gervinho.

In the second half,not a chance was created by them.But,Tottenham,thanks to their black players couldn't score after 89 minutes of relentless attacking.

Highlights:

Tall,strong,physical black Adebayor won few headers:

8raJdeU.png

If a black player can't win them headers,what is his point?

Nabil Bentaleb is the new Mr.Sideways at White Hart Lane,taking over from Jake Livermore:

1aYphnF.png

Frederic,sadly he'll be playing for France soon.:sick:

Another Arab,Younes Kaboul,who is shockingly a France international,cannot pass to save his life:

h8R6yi8.png

This was Tim Sherwood's reaction to Kaboul's defending:

PNfsErS.gif

(Remember to right click and select 'view image' to view them properly.)

Last edited:
Analysis of the Liverpool-Manchester united match(Michael Cox style) Part II.

Anyways,back to Arsenal,their defense was impenetrable:

This was Koscielny:

h1mJklD.png

And just when you thought that a defensive performance couldn't get better,here's Mertesacker's:

iEKl0Je.png

The best defensive partnership in world football,at this moment in time,by some distance!:high5:

But of course,some people cannot get enough of Kompany :blabla:.

Btw,here was Gibbs showing off his range of passing:icon_rolleyes::

ans2HPo.png

(Remember to right click and select 'view image' to view them properly.)

frederic38

Hall of Famer
some strange results today, but the top teams are now very white

1-chelsea: 10 whites today, 11 when etoo was substituted after picking up an injury in the first 10 minutes of the game
2-liverpool: 7 whites, 2 whitish mestizos (coutinho and suarez) and 2 blacks
sakho, touré and the other black defenders seem to have lost their place in the starting 11 for the last 3-4 games, finally :thumb:)
3-manchester city: 7 white starters unsually
4-arsenal: 8 whites usually

but chelsea-arsenal looked very amateurish
chelsea scored without really trying to score
and the referee sent off the wrong black player for a handball, i know they all look the same but they have their names on the jerseys

rooney scored 2 goals for united, the only goals of the game, including one from very long distance

Porthos

Mentor
Chelsea - Arsenal 6:0
Cardiff - Liverpool 3:6
Manchester City : Fulham 5:0
Everton - Swansea 3:2
etc.

What disastrous and calamitous defending in EPL!
That's why they are doing so poorly in Europe. The goal-scoring carnage in EPL is approaching the Dutch-Eredivisie level.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Chelsea - Arsenal 6:0
Cardiff - Liverpool 3:6
Manchester City : Fulham 5:0
Everton - Swansea 3:2
etc.

What disastrous and calamitous defending in EPL!
That's why they are doing so poorly in Europe. The goal-scoring carnage in EPL is approaching the Dutch-Eredivisie level.

they have good offensive players but they can't even display their skills, since there are no defense it doesn't really matter if you are good or not
for example schurrle's goal today, i'm sure he's capable of much more, but he just had to control the ball and shoot, unattacked
you rarely see dribbles before a shoot in PL, they don't even need it
etoo controlled the ball, chamberlain slipped, and etoo just had to shoot

Rooney actually fouled the defender just before he shot. It was a clear push in the defenders back however the refs favour the big G 14 clubs in Europe.

Yes & yes.

Gerrard got away with two red cards in as many weeks.

Ref's seem petrified of sending off the England Skipper.

and the referee sent off the wrong black player for a handball, i know they all look the same but they have their names on the jerseys

I don't blame the ref actually.

If you're dealing with these mutts for the first time,its not hard to lose track of who is who:

Gibbs:

Kieran-Gibbs-of-Arsenal-2326455.jpg

Alex Oxalde-Chamberlain:

Alex%20Oxlade-Chamberlain%20of%20Arsenal%20during%20the%20UEFA%20Champions%20League%20Round%20of%2016%20match%20between%20AC%20Milan%20and%20Arsenal%20FC-805412

A joke I read about this whole Fiasco:

Mariner: "Gibbs, you're off!"

The Ox: "Ref, it was me!"

Mariner: "Shut up Walcott, or you'll be off too"

Here's a gif of Alex Oxalade-Chamberlain 'dropped catch':

lv3P11U.gif

(The numpty is so dumb,he didn't realize that the ball was going wide!:eyebrows:

Also,a white player would have the ability to head the ball away?)

Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has revealed that he could have been a professional cricketer.

"I was a bit of an all-rounder in cricket. I used to play district for south east Hampshire," he told The Telegraph. "I used to open the batting. I would wicket keep for 20 overs and then bowl for five or six overs. I got Hampshire trials as a wicketkeeper batsman but I couldn't go because of football

He'll make a poor wicketkeeper,I can assure you....his technique is all wrong.

First you go with both hands,next,you don't do that swivel movement in mid-air.....blacks,flopping at all sports!:crazy:

etoo controlled the ball, chamberlain slipped, and etoo just had to shoot

Yes,indeed,Chamberlain 'slipped' gifting Eto'o a clean shot at goal:

iuSKJArEIyj74.gif

for example schurrle's goal today, i'm sure he's capable of much more, but he just had to control the ball and shoot, unattacked/QUOTE]

Yes:

ibi0A6W2vGVmWQ.gif

But Schurrle will lose his place to Willian,the moment he is available(he is out due to suspension)!

Despite Schurlle having 7 goals form 10 starts and Willian only having 2 from 14!:yuck:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
But Schurrle will lose his place to Willian,the moment he is available(he is out due to suspension)!

Despite Schurlle having 7 goals form 10 starts and Willian only having 2 from 14!:yuck:

it's really scary :icon_neutral:
and de bruyne, an incredible talent, also had to leave the club because he had no chance to play

it's really scary :icon_neutral:
and de bruyne, an incredible talent, also had to leave the club because he had no chance to play

Well since he was talented(white),atleast there were takers...in fact Chelsea made a huge profit on his sale!

He was bought for 7m and sold for 18m,after just a season...a quick buck indeed!

Now who is actually willing to pay any money at all to take Mikel?

Matra2

Master
United were terrible in yesterday's Manchester derby. Fellaini was hopeless...again. He probably should've been sent off as well. What has he done since going to United?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
United were terrible in yesterday's Manchester derby. Fellaini was hopeless...again. He probably should've been sent off as well. What has he done since going to United?

Even Man U fans are getting extremely fed up with Fellaini and his uselessness on the pitch. Apparently, there was this topic trending on "Twitter" yesterday that was "#thingsmoreusefulthanFellaini". After reading about it, I thought it was pretty funny. Yet this guy still features for Man. U, and more than likely will start for Belgium in the World Cup too... :thumbdown::wacko:

Player1

I counted 11 whites in Southampton today in their game against Newcastle, who started at least 7 non-whites. The result? 4-0 to Southampton.

I counted 11 whites in Southampton today in their game against Newcastle, who started at least 7 non-whites. The result? 4-0 to Southampton.

Yes,it was pathetic indeed.Wasn't even a contest.

Morgan Amalfitano scored the goal of the season for West Brom:

zRp9o1l.gif

Has he ever been capped by France?

Or was he not deemed good enough to compete with Govou,Diaby,Yann M'Vila,Guiliavgui and Gomis?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Yes,it was pathetic indeed.Wasn't even a contest.

Morgan Amalfitano scored the goal of the season for West Brom:

zRp9o1l.gif

Has he ever been capped by France?

Or was he not deemed good enough to compete with Govou,Diaby,Yann M'Vila,Guiliavgui and Gomis?

yes he was called when marseille was successfull in champions league, but he was never re-called after that

A great backheel from Younes Kaboul to put Liverpool 1-0 up and set them up for their 4-0 victory:

SkI8TKZ.gif

B3smAgw.gif

....only problem being,Younes Kaboul plays for Tottenham:suspicious:!

Don't tell me this piece of Arab Sh** has played for France!

More Patheric defending form the Arab Kaboul(yes,from the same game).

Kaboul was guilty on the second goal too,by failing to complete a rather easy clearance:

UmdVPav.gif

And on the third goal,he and the black left-back didn't 'close down' quickly enough,thereby allowing Coutinho to get his shot away:

rWkDphB.gif

But still,take nothing away from those two finishes!
Few blacks would've scored from those^^ positions.
And don't even get me started on the Arabs!

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Don't tell me this piece of Arab Sh** has played for France!

when you're non-white and play in england, you're pretty sure to get called in the french national team

but he stopped playing after this collaboration with abidal against albania:

[video=youtube_share;1C7wEW_VBEA]http://youtu.be/1C7wEW_VBEA[/video]

Another day,another white player make the difference.:smokin:
Mata scored two and got an assist in ManU's 4-0 win over Newcastle.

The first goal of the game was a beautiful freekick:

i9jN0YfNCAxh0.gif