Elizabeth Hasselbeck lol

guest301

Hall of Famer
I like Elizabeth and not just because she's gorgeous.
smiley2.gif
I know she doesn't fit the particular brand of conservatism around here but I think she does a courageous job of standing up to the other extreme liberals that she is surrounded with on that show on a daily basis. The audience is usually against her as well. To go up against idiots like Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters and the former lead host Rosie O'Donnell every day would drive most people insane or converted to their point of view.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I agree with your comments. Elizabeth was the only reason why I bothered watching the clip. I feel for her in a lot of ways. We've all been in her situation but it was painful to watch.

It's no surprise the black hosts defended Obama and were trying to force Hasselbeck to accept their view. She was having none of that, which was good to see. Unfortunately she made a bad analogy and now everyone thinks her view is wrong. I don't watch the show, so I wonder if this is common. Is she there to make conservatives look stupid?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Shows like this are designed in part, I believe, to make all white people gradually -- in small daily doses -- come to accept the fact that Whoopi Goldberg really is a homo sapien and not a tall monkey.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Whoopi cornered her with a logical fallacy from which Hasselbeck never recovered. The Falwell / Wright comparison would only apply if the Republican candidate actually sat in Falwell's church and had a mentor relationship with him, like Obama - Wright. If Wright made his remarks in a church that Obama never attended, and if Obama had no relationship with him, there would be no controversy no matter what the 'Reverend' Wright said from the pulpit.

What is amazing though, is how many women watch this show and allow this gaggle of women to shape their 'views' on political and social issues.

And I agree with Giovani.
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good comment Shogun. I've heard the same stupid remark about Falwell over and over this week. It is shameful how ignorant most people are. They will come up with anything to make whites look just as racist as blacks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The biggest dilemma is that whites like Elizabeth Hasselbeck who try to make some common sense must argue from a racially neutered viewpoint. If she were ever to say anything the slightest bit pro-white, or somehow be connected to an individual or group with pro-white viewpoints, those same "women" defending Rev. Wright on Hasselbeck's show would instantly turn on her withpure, hate-filledvengeance, not to mention she would lose her job and career in the media.

If you get a chance, watch "Real Time with Bill Maher" this week. They were discussing Obama and Wright, and all agreed (especially Maher and Tavis Smiley) that the criticism of Wright in the corporate media is over the top, inexcusable racism. Maher read a paragraph from a Pat Buchanan column wherein Buchanan mentioned the wildly disproportionate rate of black criminality as compared to whites. Smiley demanded to know why the national media weren't denouncing Buchanan for writing this, claiming this as another example of double standards favoring whites, to which the trained seals inMaher's audience responded with resounding applause.

First of all, Buchanan isn't running for president. Second, all he did was cite something unflattering to blacks, which is now "racist," just as mentioning anything about Jews that Jews don't want mentioned automatically makes one "anti-Semitic."

Third, if McCain's personal minister of many years standing had been the white equivalent of Jeremiah Wright, espousing anti-black viewpoints,McCain would have beenforced out of the presidential race in a New York minute. Anyone who doubts this is completely disconnected from reality. Unfortunately, many are. The disconnect between reality and fantasy -- especially when it comes to race -- grows ever larger and more irrational by the day.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Third, if McCain's personal minister of many years standing had been the white equivalent of Jeremiah Wright, espousing anti-black viewpoints,McCain would have beenforced out of the presidential race in a New York minute. Anyone who doubts this is completely disconnected from reality. Unfortunately, many are. The disconnect between reality and fantasy -- especially when it comes to race -- grows ever larger and more irrational by the day.

Great post Don.

Deus Vult

Mentor
GiovaniMarcon said:
Shows like this are designed in part, I believe, to make all white people gradually -- in small daily doses -- come to accept the fact that Whoopi Goldberg really is a homo sapien and not a tall monkey.

Is Whoopi really tall?

Deus Vult

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
... if McCain's personal minister of many years standing had been the white equivalent of Jeremiah Wright, espousing anti-black viewpoints, McCain would have been forced out of the presidential race in a New York minute. Anyone who doubts this is completely disconnected from reality.<!-- Message ''"" -->

Look no further than Ron Paul, who was raked for accepting an unsolicited campaign contribution from Don Black (Stormfront.com, former Klansman).

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
smiley27.gif
is an example of how courageous white people are. You will note that she always has to fight alone on that show. Often two or more of the harpies are against her, but she stands her ground.Edited by: screamingeagle

guest301

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
Elizabeth Hasselbeck
smiley27.gif
is an example of how courageous white people are. You will note that she always has to fight alone on that show. Often two or more of the harpies are against her, but she stands her groun

Ditto, Screamingeagle. Maybe her anthem is that Tom Petty song "I won't back down". Stand my ground is one of the lines in that song.

JD074

Master
Don Wassall said:
Smiley demanded to know why the national media weren't denouncing Buchanan for writing this, claiming this as another example of double standards favoring whites, to which the trained seals in Maher's audience responded with resounding applause.

Any accusation of a double standard is ridiculous. How about Don Imus and DL Hughley? Hughley is a black comedian who said, on Jay Leno's show, that the women on the Rutger's basketball team were some of the ugliest women he has ever seen. I didn't observe any angry reaction from this whatsoever. No Sharpton, no Jackson, no wall-to-wall news coverage for a week or two. Why didn't he get raked over the coals by the MSM if there's some racist double standard against blacks? I remember Charles Barkley saying that what black men say is more scrutinized than what anybody else says. Delusional!

Hughley on Leno, 23 seconds

Third, if McCain's personal minister of many years standing had been the white equivalent of Jeremiah Wright, espousing anti-black viewpoints, McCain would have been forced out of the presidential race in a New York minute. Anyone who doubts this is completely disconnected from reality. Unfortunately, many are.

Bingo. Edited by: JD074

G

Till anyone learns how to handle being mobbed they should generally be considered ineffective. Hasslebeck clearly is meant to be a losing stooge. And anyone who uses the words "racism" "racist" without actually asking what exactly is meant by them is a stooge. Several posters here would be mobbed so quick that I would bet placed in the same situation Hasslebeck is in they would have a nervous breakdown on the set. Colonel Reb for all the great work he does would be humiliated on a TV show because he unwittingly allows the mob a weapon and initiative.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
wile said:
Till anyone learns how to handle being mobbed they should generally be considered ineffective. Hasslebeck clearly is meant to be a losing stooge. And anyone who uses the words "racism" "racist" without actually asking what exactly is meant by them is a stooge. Several posters here would be mobbed so quick that I would bet placed in the same situation Hasslebeck is in they would have a nervous breakdown on the set. Colonel Reb for all the great work he does would be humiliated on a TV show because he unwittingly allows the mob a weapon and initiative.

Hm. What do you mean by 'mobbed?' Can you explain how one should handle being mobbed? Can you explain how Reb 'unwittingly allows the mob a weapon and initiative?'

Do you consider yourself one of the posters here who would have a nervous breakdown on the set? I think it would be kind of hard to predict how anyone here would respond to being 'mobbed,' as you put it, since we don't know anything about what anyone here does for a living, what types of crisis situations they have been in, or their experience in public speaking.

G

Put every poster here at CF on a stage in front of a live studio audience and then have the announcer denounce you as a "racist", that is mobbed and how would they react? You guys are great but let us be honest if this was done to most of you my guess is within one minute emotional breakdowns would occur. Some might hold out with quaint stories of black friends and heartwarming devotions to "anti-racism" but that won't last for long. <p>

What do the words "racism" and "racist" mean? Why be submissive when they are hurled against you?

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

This may be of some help to you. I'm a letter to the editor writer and I've discovered a trick that may be be useful to you. When you speak or write, try to phrase your statements as questions. This has served me very well and does a good job of masking your intent. Also, it gives you a quick exit if "mobbed." [All I was doing was asking a question], you can say and write a whole lot more as a questioner. I've gotten a whole bunch of letters published in the local liberal rag by using this method.

As far as Elizabeth Hasselbeck is concerned, from what I've heard of her, I think she's very much on our side.

Tom Iron...

G

"Racism" and "racist" are fear words coined by a famous cult leader Trotsky. When used against you and me they have the same psychological implications as the fear put into those pubescent girls of the Mormon cult in Texas. Liberalism is not the cult of love it is the cult of fear.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Whatever point you are trying to make, it was not and is not neccessary to take a shot at Col.Reb to do it. If I had my choice of any CF member to appear on a TV show and be a advocate for our cause, Col. Reb would be at or near the top of the list.

JD074

Master
wile said:
Put every poster here at CF on a stage in front of a live studio audience and then have the announcer denounce you as a "racist", that is mobbed and how would they react? You guys are great but let us be honest if this was done to most of you my guess is within one minute emotional breakdowns would occur. Some might hold out with quaint stories of black friends and heartwarming devotions to "anti-racism" but that won't last for long.

I doubt any of us here would resort to "I have black friends" nonsense.
smiley36.gif
But you're probably right that many people, regardless of affiliation, would freeze up if they were on stage, period. "Fear of public speaking" is one of the most common phobias, after all. And being attacked by several people would only increase the anxiety, I imagine.

Public speaking is a skill, and like any skill, it has to be developed. It's not really a test of manhood.
smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
wile said:
Put every poster here at CF on a stage in front of a live studio audience and then have the announcer denounce you as a "racist", that is mobbed and how would they react? You guys are great but let us be honest if this was done to most of you my guess is within one minute emotional breakdowns would occur. Some might hold out with quaint stories of black friends and heartwarming devotions to "anti-racism" but that won't last for long. <p>

What do the words "racism" and "racist" mean? Why be submissive when they are hurled against you?

Not me! I read Dale Carnegie's "Public Speaking and Influencing Men In Business" in grad school for cryin' out loud!
smiley2.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
If Tom Paine backed down from stating his opinion because he feared being denounced as a traitor, then there'd be no United States.

I would never back down from saying what I really believe, or denounce my own views for the sake of being accepted by those I hold in contempt.

That's probably why I've been fired from a few jobs and made a few enemies in my time because I won't take people's crap.

Too many punk-a$$ white boys are raised today to think of success as earning a lot of money yet having your manhood smacked around day in and day out, and for what? For a Mercedes Benz?

Your son won't respect your car; he'll respect your leadership as a man. A good wife won't whine about why you can't go to Aspen every winter; she'll stand by you for standing by your whole people.

Not to be preachy, but if we can't back up our words with actions, then we're just a bunch of sh%& talkers who'll never accomplish any change; we're just frustrated losers venting, but unwilling to take risks.

I believe that most people on this board really do put their money where their mouths are if and when it comes right down to it.

It would be unfair to assume everyone or nearly everyone would "break down" and start crying like a girl on Oprah if accused of being racist, just because that's what a tiny minority might do.

That tiny minority would be the same tiny minority of Jewish people who sucked up to the Nazis and got millions of their own people killed.

Some day it will be those sucks ups who are "mobbed."

G

If it were so easy to overcome the fears of being labled a "racist" the cult's grip on us would have been gone long ago and whites would be advancing up the evolutionary ladder as we see fit. One day one of us, maybe the Col. will get an invite onto some TV show, but mind you it will be a 30 minute hate session, and this person will not need internet bravado but a method of turning the cult upon itself.

Most of us will never get this invite so imagine if you will that one day outside your door a mob forms to denounce you as a "racist." If you cannot learn how to turn a mob against itself go back to being a submissive white male and watch ESPN till you drop out of the gene pool. Warriors train the mind as well as the body.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
wile, do you have any suggestions for the rest of us on how we can 'learn how to turn a mob against itself?' It seems like you feel you have a certain grasp or understanding of how to do this, can you provide some sources or books one ca read on how to go about it?

Thanks.