white lightning

Hall of Famer
They did win the 4 x 100 relay and that took alot out
of them.Overall,it was a good performance but they will
need to run alot faster at the ncaa nat'l champs to
get in the top 3.

speedster

Mentor
The question needs to be asked,should Stamer be running both the 4x100 and the 100? I mean some guys are cool with running both,but it seems to be bothering Dusty.

surfsider

Guru
He seems to have one really good 100 a meet. The first time I saw him run was at the '04 Big 12 in the 4x100. When he got the baton Nebraska was fourth or fifth, well back, and he just overhauled the field but in the open 100 he wasn't a factor. I would love to know what his split on the relay was.

whiteCB

Master
Dusty finished 3rd on Saturday in the Big12 championship 100m dash. A poor start out of the blocks was his downfall.

surfsider

Guru
Stamer took third in 10.38 behind teammate Oliver Williams and DaBryan Blanton who won in 10.21 at the Midwest Regional in Norman.

Underrated

I dont know if u guys follow stamer anymore but he will be running track
this year and i know this year well at least out doors will be alot better
than last year look for some major improvment from stamer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Does he have a sponser or is he a member of a track club?I wish him the best of luck.Let us know any info you know about him and when his first race will be.Thanks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dusty has raced a few races in Europe this past summer as an unattached competitor.He hasn't looked that great.I'm hoping that Stamer and John Woods will train together and continue to compete.Woods actually looked pretty good this year as he won some races.