midst. If you are, thank you for your hard work and fair analysis of "all" the
prospects and contributions that are helping dispel the caste system. If I'm
way off then I may be even more excited because that means there are even
more fair minded individuals covering sports than I thought. Either way we
should whole heartedly support draftdaddy.com and their wonderful
coverage.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I second that REDNOSE! Draft Daddy goes against the PC grain many times, and are what a real talent evaluation site should be like. If you are reading this, Draft Daddy contributors, thanks and keep up the great work!
smiley32.gif

whiteCB

Master
They aren't necessarily pro white but more non-biased towards white athletes unlike scout.com and rivals and espn. They give white football players a fair shake and thats really all we are asking for here on this website. Kudos to draftdaddy for having the guts to do their own unbiased evaluations and pointing out the double standards that accompany white players who play certain positions. If only every scout and college coach were as fair at evaluating players and looking past skin color as draftdaddy we'd see a lot more "diverse" NFL. That's for sure!
smiley32.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I actually wrote an email to draft daddy once about their RB rankings saying I agreed with Hester being in the top 10 at RB and giving my reasons as to why it makes sense.
Then I mentioned Owen Schmitt being a beast of a runner and asked why he wasn't in their top 10 rankings. I also mentioned Harlon Hill trophy winner Danny Woodhead, who they later added to their "on the cusp".

I mentioned "I don't want to sound racist, but I have heard Tony Dungy's quote of how he believes white RBs are slotted out to other positions at lower levels by race."

Draft Daddy responded that:
"we try to rank players according to their skill set regardless of race, which is more than other sites do. Stereotyping is rampant on these other sites."

They also commented on the fact that they had heard of the quote I mentioned of Dungy and that they had heard a similar quote from famous scout Tom Lemming as well and that "it is not racist to point out that stereotyping exists in sports."

Their response on Owen Schmitt was that they would have to wait and see what he runs at the combine before they label him as a RB. Draft Daddy commented that Schmitt is a beast of a short yardage runner and would be an asset to hand the ball to at the end of games when the defenses are worn down. They commented that as far as they see "he is more of a straight lined guy who can break some facemasks" so he may fit better as a FB/ H-back then a HB, but they would consider re-evaluating him if he posted a decent 40 at the combine.

Talk about in depth, smart and fair talent analysis...Kudos to Draftdaddy!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
They aren't necessarily pro white but more non-biased towards white athletes unlike scout.com and rivals and espn. They give white football players a fair shake and thats really all we are asking for here on this website. Kudos to draftdaddy for having the guts to do their own unbiased evaluations and pointing out the double standards that accompany white players who play certain positions. If only every scout and college coach were as fair at evaluating players and looking past skin color as draftdaddy we'd see a lot more "diverse" NFL. That's for sure!
smiley32.gif

Yeah I agree WhiteCB. I certainly don't think they're "pro-white." They don't even have Hester in their top 10 RBs anymore (he's now 11th or 12th and they only have Jordy as their 5th Flanker WR. I think Jordy is 6th overall at WR in their rankings, also behind slot-man Earl Bennett and he should be higher IMO.) However, this site at least doesn't hate white players like a lot of these spineless cultural Marxists who go along w/ the flow. If Draftdaddy ran NFL scouting, I'd be willing to bet that their would still be a caste system b/c it's so ingrained in our society, but it would be much weaker.

And as I said they acknowledged that stereotyping exists when I brought it up in the e-mail. If their were more fair minded people like the Draftdaddy guys, the NFL would be tolerable. I am sick of people like me being emasculated in sports just b/c of my skin color.

Edited to add: I would be willing to bet that at least one person from Draftdaddy has surfed this site anonymously more than once to check out our arguments, kind of like writer Steve Sailor has. This is b/c they're smart fair minded people and want to get all perspectives.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins