Draftdaddy.com

whiteCB

Master
Draftdaddy.com is the only site on the internet(besides this one) that gives objective critques of white players. They don't give in to the media hype of a Vince Young or Michael Vick or fall to the lack of hype for a Mike Hass or Ed Hinkle. They blaze their own trail and are not afraid of giving numerous compliments to white players playing "black" positions(DB,WR). Draftdaddy does not play by the caste system and if a player is good they're good no matter what their skin color for the postion they play. This is the only draft site I wll visit and the only one I take seroiously. These people don't just register to ESPN insider so they can steal all of Mel Kiper's B.S. and post it on their site. They actually look at every player from an unbiased viewpoint and pay no attention to skin color. It's nice to finally have a site out there that doesn't discriminate against white players. They don't buy into stereotypes of black athletic superiority and they give all players fair ratings. I encourage all of those interested in the NFL draft or NFL in general to go to the site and browse around. Their draft blog is great for up to the minute news on the NFL and its upcoming draft. Draftdaddy.com has a new lifetime member in me.

G

Honestly if they made it a pay site I would pay the price. I am a member of scout and espn insider and they cant Draftdaddy's jock.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I visited the site for the first time today and I was impressed.

white tornado

Mentor
They also rate blacks correctly compared to other blacks.

The Duke

Draftdaddy is so fair in its evaluations of football players that it may only be a matter of time until it's branded as "racist" given the upside down society we live in.

whiteCB

Master
I have not one complaint to any of draftdaddy's evaluations of any player. They back up whatever they say about a player with real reasons such as how they have watched game film and how the player's real athletic ability is, not based by their skin color. If NFL scouts/coaches and college recruitors actually assessed and evaluated players fairly without any racial bias like draftdaddy does the NFL and college footabll would look a lot different. Guys like Dustin Fox and Nate Soelberg would be a CBs not safeties and WRs like Mike Hass and Ed Hinkle would be given a lot more respect.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
i like the description of mike hass in draftdaddy.com
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Just checked it out for the first time. Good stuff. Looked at the Senior
Bowl article from a couple months ago, and didn't realize Mike Hass
wasn't invited! Draft Daddy called out the Senior Bowl on this bullsh*t.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have been there a couple of times, but it was a while back. There needs to be some draft site that keeps up with white players more. This would help highlight the discrimination that exists to a much greater degree.

whiteCB

Master
Colonel Reb this web site does point out how white players get screwed over it just doesn't overtly point out how its becuase their white. Just like GLS pointed out they stuck up for Hass and said how it was complete B.S. he wasn't invited to the Senior Bowl. They point out how athletic white players are like Ryan LaCasse from Syracuse and have given props to guys like Nate Soelberg and Troy Bergeron. I think draftdaddy does a great job of hyping up white guys that deserve it and point out the fallacies of black players like Vince Young and LenDale "Clarett" White. If you notice draftdaddy never says a white guy has a "high motor" they instead use the word athletic to describe them just like they would for a black guy. I actually think though they said a black DL had a "high motor" which I thought was funny considering how "only" white guys have that attribute according to the media.

white tornado

Mentor
eric Weddle, we might note, could be the most underrated college football player in America. He has had a great career for the Utes. In 2005, he sparkled, playing safety and cornerback, while also returning punts and lining up at wide receiver and running back for Utah at times.

Anybody that knows anything about prospects, knew Weddle was an impact safety, with good speed and great athletic ability. But when he lined up at cornerback and held Georgia Tech wide receiver Calvin Johnson, who is widely regarded as a future NFL first round pick, to 2 receptions for 19 yards in the Emerald Bowl last December, his legend grew even greater. Weddle is definitely a player to keep an eye on next season.