Donald Brown

White Power

Mentor
The more I look at his picture the more hispanic and other ethnicities he seems to be instead of black can anyone clarify what the heck ethnicity he is. Hearing him talk about wanting to help the team in any role given. He almost seems no to want to be black even if it determined that he is actually black based on not having the me first attitude that most of them have. I would like to think even if he is hispanic that maybe this is a good sign to all that other non blacks get to carry the ball. Don what do you think I consider you well versed on this subject. If he is non black can we root for him to succeed. your comments are greatly appreciated.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What team does he play for? Picture, bio, any info at all? I never heard of him.

White Power

Mentor
He is their starting running back went to a catholic high school in NJ. I don't know what race he is ,but I did some checking, and he seems to have not gotten any major offers like other non black and white players who play the postion of running back also he seems very humble talks about helping the team and team goals. When you look at his picture he does not have african features no big nose or lips or long nappy hair. I just don't know what he is in regards to his race or ethnicity. Edited by: White Power

White Power

Mentor
Although he could very well be mixed race and not gotten any of the black features from his black parent. I watched him play last year,and even the announcers during his games used to talk about him some what with caste references. An over acheiver gets the most out of his limited athletic abilty. I really would like to root for him however if he is black then I cannot based on the fact that I want white running backs and non white to excel.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
black

Brown-Donald.jpg

#34 Donald Brown II
Freshman
Tailback
5-10, 209
Atlantic Highlands, N.J.
Red Bank Catholic

A redshirt freshman who will push for playing time at tailback after a promising 2006 spring practice.

2005: Redshirted...Named the Offensive Scout Team Player of the Week prior to the West Virginia game (Nov. 2).

High School: Rushed for 2,032 yards as a senior and scored 27 touchdowns... Named first team All-Division, All-Monmouth County and All-Jersey Shore and was second team All-State...Divisional Offensive MVP...Captained the football team as a senior...Earned a total of six letters in indoor and outdoor track...Named All-Shore in the long jump and 400 meters...Received an All-American Scholar Award.

Personal Profile: Donald Eugene Brown II...Born on April 11, 1987...A pre-kinesiology major.

White Power

Mentor
I know it but man I tell you he has to be mixed but I don't know with what oh well I was just hoping maybe I stumbled upon something.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He looks a lot whiter in this small picture:

154841m.jpg

White Power

Mentor
I don't know if your kidding now or what in that picture he looks like he is mixed or hispanic not black . I only wish I knew his back ground

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
His name sounds black. My guess would be black father/white mother.

White Power

Mentor
My guess would be white mother half white father or black hispanic mix father. He does look very light as far as skin color. Being 100% black that he is surely not however what he is racially will rmain a mystery I suppose.

Gi-15

Mentor
His mom was interviewed during the international bowl which he tore up and she was 100% white, they also showed his dad and he was 100% black so Don got it right Edited by: Gi-15

Taco

Guru
ive met this kid personally, his mother is white and father black. hes a class act.