Don Wassell

JD074

Master
Are you familiar with who holds all the sprint world
records?

Yeah, drug users like Tim Montgomery and Marion Jones. Did
you notice how they floundered in the Olympics last year?
That's what you get for trying to compete clean.Heck,
Montgomery didn't even make it to the Olympics!

It has nothing to do with anything other than the fact they are
the best athletes.

But why limit the discussion to the very best black athletes?
Not every black athlete is a Michael Jordan or Jerry Rice.
What about the average ones, the mediocre ones, the
downright awful ones? Consider all the weak black running
backs in the NFL. Do you really think that there's not one white
football player that has the talent to beat out a weak black RB
for a starting job in the NFL? Not even one?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This is priceless:

Brutal wrote:

Micky Mantle was not all that. Yes I'm very familiar with him and his legend. Bo Jackson was by far there better(decathlete) athlete. Not even debatable.

Jackson sucked at baseball and due to a minor injury retired young. Some athlete! But the best thing of all is that he mentioned "decathlete" an event that supposedly crowns the winner "best athlete in the world" and is nearly always won by a white man. So thanks Brutal, you've settled it. The worlds best Athlete is: Roman Sebrele.

G

Don I apologize about the name ....sorry!

Don save the "know nothing " for somebody else, I think as time goes on you'll find that statement very comical. I think I have the hang as far as what is going on here........trust me!

You can say anything you want to say, it does not change the reality of the situation. That reality has Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Shaq, Jimmy Brown, Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan far overshadowing any white athletes in the same sport/position. It has nothing to do with anything other than the fact they are the best athletes. Now if ya want to kid yourself that's your business. Right now you have me convinced you honestly are not all that up on what it takes to be a great athlete. I however will not go the "know nothing" route.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making my point about your closed mind. You listed seven athletes. Two sprinters, a boxer, two basketball players and two football players, as "proof" that blacks are superior athletes because these seven "far overshadow any white athletes in the same sport/position."

Let's assume for the sake of arguing that Ali "far overshadowed" Marciano and Jordan "far overshadowed" Bird and Shaq "far overshadowed" George Mikan, etc. What of the hundreds of other sports where the black presence is non-existent or virtually so? Is Wayne Gretzky proof of white athletic supremacy? After all he "far overshadowed any black athletes in the same sport/position"?

How about Pete Sampras? Steffi Graf and Martina Navratilova? How about Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas? What about weight lifting and power lifting? Wrestling? Golf (or is the presence of one part-black golfer also proof of black supremacy)? What about the whites who won sprints and jumping medals at the '04 Olympics? What about the zero medals won by blacks at the most recent Winter Olympics and their miniscule overall total of medals won by blacks at the Athens Summer Games?

Blacks are far overshadowed in the vast majority of sports.By any objective standardthat makes them inferior athletes, eh?

[/QUOTE]

Now we're getting somewhere.

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that blacks are simply the greatest athletes. Oh no that's bogus, they aren't! What there are are the fastest runners and best in some particular events. By no means are they the best athletes in every sport. I just assumed that was understood.

There has never been a white sprinter compare to the top black speedsters. There has also never been a white ball carrier remotely close to the great black running backs. There have been some great white wide receivers. Ray Berry, Largent, Biletnikoff and Maynard.

What I'm saying is in "certain" athlectic events, blacks do possess a body more adapt at doing well. Certaining you cannot disagree with that. I would think by now that's common knowledge.

The NFL wants to find that guy out of Lost State who can play. Yep a big savings in $$,do you really think if it was a white guy they'd care?

G

JD074 said:
records?

the best athletes.

Jimmy Brown

Gale Sayers

Eric Dickerson

OJ Simpson

Marcus Allen

Emmitt Smith

Thurman Thomas

Barry Sanders

Curtis Martin

Jerome Bettis

Franco Harris

Walter Payton

Leroy Kelly

John Henry Johnson

Dicj Bass

Paul Lowe

Cookie Gilchrist

Joe "The Jet" Perry

Jamal Lewis

Terrel Davis

and the list goes on and on and on and on..........

Doesn't that tell you something?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Reminder for Mr. Brutal. We do not say that whites are better sprinters, football players, or basketball players. We acknowledge blacks are good at sports. Read the site introduction. We just do not believe that the proper amount of good white runners, ball cariiers and such is zero. Sorry but it is not.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brutal wrote: "There has never been a white sprinter compare to the top black speedsters. There has also never been a white ball carrier remotely close to the great black running backs. There have been some great white wide receivers. Ray Berry, Largent, Biletnikoff and Maynard."

Again, I will try to get you to address the central question. There were white sprinters up until the mid-60s who competed with the best of the black sprinters. There were always great white running backs in the NFL until the 1980s. Berry, Largent, Biletnikoff and Maynard were great receivers, and so were lots of other whites -- until the 1980s.

Question: Why, in the few sports and positions within football that blacks dominate, did whites completely disappear at roughly the same time, apparentlyin perpetuity, whereas previously there had been great ones? Did whites suddenly regress genetically in a dramatic way, or is there another explanation?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brutal said:
JD074 said:
records?

the best athletes.

Jimmy Brown

Gale Sayers

Eric Dickerson

OJ Simpson

Marcus Allen

Emmitt Smith

Thurman Thomas

Barry Sanders

Curtis Martin

Jerome Bettis

Franco Harris

Walter Payton

Leroy Kelly

John Henry Johnson

Dicj Bass

Paul Lowe

Cookie Gilchrist

Joe "The Jet" Perry

Jamal Lewis

Terrel Davis

and the list goes on and on and on and on..........

Doesn't that tell you something?

Do you actually consider that a reply to JD's question of whether there is even a single white RB deserving of a shot to beat out a mediocre black journeyman? If there were no black head coaches in the NFL and you wondered why not a single one ever got the opportunity to replace a white coach with a poor record, would it be a satisfactory response to merely list some good white coaches? Please try and answer some questions, or is your black supremacy so extreme that it doesn't allow you to?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal writes:

"Doesn't that tell you something?"

Yes, in fact it tells me quite a lot.

It tells me you are fond of writing long lists comprised of the names of black athletes. 99% of your posts are made up of such lists, as though such lists are empirical evidence enough to support your opinion and leave nothing to debate.

It tells me that, when you can write such a list of black football players and fail to include one, single, non-black athlete in a nation that is comprised 88% by non-black peoples, there IS empirical evidence enough to support the conclusion that there IS a caste system in place for professional sports in the United States of America.

Thanks for helping the cause.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don, Brutal is an expert at setting up straw man arguments. He enjoys quoting posts and pasting in a reply that has nothing to do with the question or the post which he is quoting. Its difficult to engage in an actual debate or intelligent conversation with someone who resorts to such tactics.

Its almost enough to make me go ad hominem.Edited by: White Shogun

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He's amusing and annoying at the same time. At least Black Guy would respond to some of our questions and concede some points. Brutal's probably working on his updated list of black running backs and sprinters at this very moment!

G

Don Wassall said:
Brutal wrote: "There has never been a white sprinter compare to the top black speedsters. There has also never been a white ball carrier remotely close to the great black running backs. There have been some great white wide receivers. Ray Berry, Largent, Biletnikoff and Maynard."

Again, I will try to get you to address the central question. There were white sprinters up until the mid-60s who competed with the best of the black sprinters. There were always great white running backs in the NFL until the 1980s. Berry, Largent, Biletnikoff and Maynard were great receivers, and so were lots of other whites -- until the 1980s.

Question: Why, in the few sports and positions within football that blacks dominate, did whites completely disappear at roughly the same time, apparentlyin perpetuity, whereas previously there had been great ones? Did whites suddenly regress genetically in a dramatic way, or is there another explanation?

Once the SEC/SWC started allowing blacks to play/run that spelled doom for the white athletes, as far as competing with the black athlete in some sports/events. Look at Richmond Flowers, Jim Taylor, Billy Cannon all came out of the lilly white SEC. Back then schools like Grambling, Texas Southern and Southern U had many great black athletes actually superior to the big schools. In 1960 Gramblings Stone Johnson ran on the Oly 200 team. In 64 Gramblings Richard Stebbins ran on the Oly 200 team. In 68 Texas Southerns Jimmy Hines wins the Oly 100 in WR time. Then there was Willie Davenport at Southern U. Where were those white Olympians from the SEC/SWC?

Once blacks began competing in those major conferences here came Harvey Glance the first sprinter out of the SEC in the Olympics...strange uh? Then there was Tennessee's Reggie Jones.

The SEC and SWC had been around for years why did they not do anything in track until the black athletes arrived? Now the old SWAC is weak because the best black athletes are now at Auburn and LSU instead of Mississippi Valley and Alcorn. Yes the SWAC gave us Walter Payton and Jerry Rice.

Why is it so hard to understand that blacks are simply better at running fast and with a football and everyone knows it? Why are so many of you lagging behind the times?

Edited by: Brutal

Sharpie97

It doesn't make any sense to compare reggae singers to athletes. Reggae singers have never been white athletes have. Edited by: Sharpie97

G

Sharpie97 said:
It doesn't make any sense to compare reggae singers to athletes. Reggae singers have never been white athletes have.

Point was....

There are certain things that are unique to certain people. How many Chinese fight bulls? How many Mexicans are Sumo wrestlers? Sprinting seems to interest the black more than it does the white. I've noticed that over the years.

Sharpie97

Who cares about sprinting. You said within football. Just because you're a sprinter doesn't mean you're a football player ie.Willie Gault. What this a boils down to is that whites are still paying for slavey and football an easy way to pay.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good point, Sharpie97.As for Brutal's comment that "certain things are unique to certain people," whites are good at all sports, including football. Football takes a lot more than just straight line speed, and in all those other areas -- hand-eye coordination, intelligence, feel for the game, toughness, strength -- whites don't take a back-seat to blacks in any of them. Whites always have been and always will be good football players, and at every position.

SteveB

Mentor
Dang Brutal, you have been at this all day. I left this debate this morning to make some sales calls, came back and your still here. At least you conceded a point. You said that sprinting interest blacks more than whites. That is different than blacks are genetically superior to whites in the sprints. Good job!

Brutal, Nameone running back from Grambling, Southern, or Texas Southern who gained more yardage in the NFL or AFL than Jim Taylor during the 1960's.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SteveB said:
Dang Brutal, you have been at this all day. I left this debate this morning to make some sales calls, came back and your still here. At least you conceded a point. You said that sprinting interest blacks more than whites. That is different than blacks are genetically superior to whites in the sprints. Good job!

He's up to 46 posts and counting in just one day, a new Caste Football discussion board record! Just think what he could do if he put his energy into something useful.
smiley36.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
Brutal,

You have brought as much attention here in one day as Black Guy did
when he started posting. Debate is great; that's one of the great
things about forums lke this. However, understand that you appear to
most of us to be the kind of typical modern day white man, who sees no
inconsistency in promoting positive group attributes (or stereotypes)
about blacks, but just ignores (or protests the mention of) negative
group attibutes (or stereotypes) about blacks. The data suggesting
blacks are less intelligent is massive, and comes from mainstream
estalishment sources. Every major I.Q. study in modern times, for
instance, has found that blacks on average have an I.Q. about 15 points
lower than the average white I.Q. A 15 point differential in I.Q. is
more than significant, but it is never discussed, unlike all those fast
numbers that black sprinters posted. There is also the question of
standardized testing, and again, mainstream sources tell the ugly
truth; blacks score far lower than whites in every kind of standardized
test known to man. This is hard data, and unlike what we maintain here
on Caste Football- that whites are not given the chance to play the
"athletic" positions- there is no one who can claim that blacks are not
allowed to take the same tests, in the same manner as other races. The
problem is that they perform worse on these tests than any other ethnic
group, including immigrants who have only been in this country a short
period of time, which gives the lie to the ridiculous claim that the
low test scores are because they're "biased" or "racist." Put another
way; let's say it was "urban legend," or common knowledge on the
"streets" that black males had smaller sex organs than the other races.
I would bet everything I own that any white gossiping about this theory
in polite society would face the full wrath of the cultural thought
police in Don King's America. Of course, since the myth is actually the
other way around, it is considered a positive stereotype, and therefore
wimpy whites can speak of it, and so can "hip" black comedians and
rappers.

As for your musical references, I didn't question that those white
artists claimed they were influenced by those black artists. My point
was, this is all just political correctness; Dylan's music, for
instance, may share much in common with Woody Guthrie, but it sounds
nothing like any of those black artists. The Rolling Stones and other
early '60s bands were definitely influenced by the great Buddy Holly,
and you can hear that influence in many of the songs from that period.
You can't hear the same influence from Little Richard, and certainly
not from the likes of Leadbelly, Robert Johnson or Bessie Smith, in any
white music that had a wide audience. Remember, most white artists,
like white actors, are far leftists and even more racially clueless
than the average citizen. Therefore, you have giant talents like Joni
Mitchell claiming to have been "influenced" by little-known jazzman
Charlie Mingus. Obviously, Joni was much more original and creative
than Mingus ever thought of being (not to mention talented), and her
belated lovefest with this guy was disturbing to her loyal fans. Their
music shared nothing in common; it was all just a p.c. promotion. As
for your quote from John Lennon about Muddy Waters, it doesn't surprise
me at all. Lennon was a musical genius, but he was also a product of
his time, and an artist to boot. Therefore, he was in love with black
people everywhere, and apt to credit them where they didn't deserve it.
What a world; the likes of Muddy Waters should have been bouncing off
the walls with excitement at the prospect of a true genius like Lennon
praising them like that. Anyhow, looks like you have things jumping
around here....

G

I'll try to respond to most of what's above................

I have a book ..."The Art of Rock & Roll". The very first paragraph speaks about the arrival of the slaves from Africa. Need I go on?

The SWC has had tons of players in the NFL. Tank Younger was the first. He was out of Grambling. He played for the Rams in the 40's. Clem Daneils out of Prairie View and the Raiders was one of the early stars of the old AFL. He was the first Raider to gain a 1000yds in a season.

A couple years ago there was a white kid here locally named Fred Worstein, he was a standout sprinter who would make the finals of both sprints at Cal State meet. Nobody was telling him he couldn't sprint because he was white. Since he didn't place in the top 4 in either event he was most likely looked over by schools like USC. If he would have won either sprint does anyone here really believe he is still ignored? Of course not!

If a white kid is fast as a little kid, he will be noticed. Then at the jr high leve ifl he is still winning.................. Come on guys do you really believe all this crap you talk about? Do you honestly believe a fast white kid doesn't get the benefit of every doubt?

Who here has ever seen a white running back with those quick elusive moves and agility of the black backs? You know that ability to"shake and bake". I've been into football a long time and have seen only two white guys (on film) who ran with that ability. Hugh McElhenny and Jon Arnet. They played back in the 50's/60's. Since then only Dickie Post out of Houston/Chargers came close to that sort of skill. Not talking big power guys like Alstott, I'm talking about speedsters with moves.

Ok pay close attention.......

I am a white guy, but grew up in a black neighborhood. I have black friends today with my best friend and best man at my wedding a black guy. I've been to many parties were I was the only pale face there. If you think there aren't big differences in how they move compared to white people,you need to get out more. Totally different! Yes yes I 've also been to all white parties many times. I'm telling you point blank and will not argue this because it would only make you guys look stupid, blacks have a certain rhythm we white people simple to not possess. If you disagree you are ignorant. I've seen it my entire life. That rhythm carries over to the football field and the basketball court. That's why they can move like they do while white guys appear clumsy. Ever seen a white boxer with foot speed?

I will stack my life experiences up against anyone on this board, when it comes to track and football. I have no doubt my knowledgeon this topic is on a par with anyone's. here. Remember I was being out ran by 8 year oldblack kids. I did however get my shot to sprint and carry the ball. I just wasn't fast or good enought.

Now you guys can go on and on and on about how the white guy......................

I'm telling you that's bullcrap! If the guy is good enought he'll be there. The problem is there simply aren't very many whites who are good enought. Live with it, because that's reality. What you guys are saying isn't.

Oh yeah the IQ situation.

The only reason any white person would bring that up is because they feel inferior in other areas. So it's.."yeah but we are smarter!" So what? That will score how many points and win how many races? Try none! Now if this forum was about "genius inc" then it applies........it's not!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"I am a white guy, but grew up in a black neighborhood. I have black friends today with my best friend and best man at my wedding a black guy. I've been to many parties were I was the only pale face there. If you think there aren't big differences in how they move compared to white people,you need to get out more. Totally different! Yes yes I 've also been to all white parties many times. I'm telling you point blank and will not argue this because it would only make you guys look stupid, blacks have a certain rhythm we white people simple to not possess. If you disagree you are ignorant. I've seen it my entire life. That rhythm carries over to the football field and the basketball court. That's why they can move like they do while white guys appear clumsy. Ever seen a white boxer with foot speed?

" I will stack my life experiences up against anyone on this board, when it comes to track and football. I have no doubt my knowledgeon this topic is on a par with anyone's. here. Remember I was being out ran by 8 year oldblack kids. I did however get my shot to sprint and carry the ball. I just wasn't fast or good enought."

Interesting, because one phenomenon we have remarked about here before is the inexplicable tendency of blacks to fall down without being touched. We call it "self tackling." Next time you watch a football game, if you can draw yourself away from your usual pattern of oohing and aahing at every move a black makes while ridiculing what every white does, keep count of how many times a black falls down for no good reason. Yes, these magnificent athletescertainly do have a different "rhythm" to them.

You are "white" in purely biological terms only. What you are is someone who desperately wishes he was black, to the point of blindly hero worshipping them. Your hero worship began when you were 8 years old and were dominated in sports by black kids, and hasn't changed since.

It's too bad there aren't operations for people to change races, just as there are for people to change sexes. If there were you would undoubtedly be the first one in line. Edited by: Don Wassall

G

Don Wassall said:
"I am a white guy, but grew up in a black neighborhood. I have black friends today with my best friend and best man at my wedding a black guy. I've been to many parties were I was the only pale face there. If you think there aren't big differences in how they move compared to white people,you need to get out more. Totally different! Yes yes I 've also been to all white parties many times. I'm telling you point blank and will not argue this because it would only make you guys look stupid, blacks have a certain rhythm we white people simple to not possess. If you disagree you are ignorant. I've seen it my entire life. That rhythm carries over to the football field and the basketball court. That's why they can move like they do while white guys appear clumsy. Ever seen a white boxer with foot speed?

" I will stack my life experiences up against anyone on this board, when it comes to track and football. I have no doubt my knowledgeon this topic is on a par with anyone's. here. Remember I was being out ran by 8 year oldblack kids. I did however get my shot to sprint and carry the ball. I just wasn't fast or good enought."

You are "white" in purely biological terms only. What you are is someone who desperately wishes he was black, to the point of blindly hero worshipping them. Your hero worship began when you were 8 years old and were dominated in sports by black kids, and hasn't changed since.

It's too bad there aren't operations for people to change races, just as there are for people to change sexes. If there were you would undoubtedly be the first one in line.

Not even close!

What I am is a guy who deals in reality, something you need to attempt. I don't play this fantasy you seem to wallow around in. I've learned over the years what is really going on, where were you? I'm not going to go over to Japan and challenge a Sumo wrestler. Ya see Donthey have that down, I don't. That's life my friend. I'm not going to take a cape and a funky little hat and fight a bull. Ya see Don there aren't many bull fighting rings here in the city. That's another reality. I have seen far more football and track than you have Don and it didn't take me long to figure this out...."damn those black guys can run!" Why did you miss that?

No Don I do not want to be black, I 'm just someone who has learned a few things from experience, what a shame you haven't.

bigunreal

Mentor
Brutal,

Since you have been around blacks most of your life, you must have
noticed some other group characteristics, ones that aren't quite as
attractive as speed and dancing style. Since it would be "ignorant" to
argue that "blacks" aren't able to move in ways whites can never hope
to, would it "ignorant" to make some other observations? For instance,
has it been your experience that blacks tend to be louder, more
confrontational, and less polite than whites? Have you found that black
parents tend to pay less attention to their children? Have you found
that, once they finally do pay some attention, that it tends to be
shouted threats? That when others approach their parents to report some
juvenile misbehavior, especially the mothers-who are usually extremely
overweight, I'm sure you must have noticed- they are met with hostility
and often a loud "Excuse Me!" Once your black friends started
working, did they tend to call in late or sick more often than whites?
On the job, if you worked with them, I'm sure you noted a tendency
towards excessive personal phone calls, long lunch breaks and an
unwillingness to do their fair share of the work. If you ever tried to
point any of this out, I'm sure that the topic was ignored, regardless
of wheher the supervisor you reported it to was black or white. I'm
sure you must have also lost many friends, once you reached
adolescence, to the criminal justice system, as all statistics show
that young blacks are disproportionately represented at all levels of
incarceration to an unbelievable degree. Did you also notice how many
of the black girls you knew became pregnant at young ages? Were any of
them not abandoned by the fathers? I could go on and on, but I think
you get my point. Stereotypes can be valid, but you can't just pick and
choose which ones to accept. Unless you're black, in which case every
part of Don King's America will work overtime to protect your
"self-esteem."

As for the musical discussion, your answer about the opening line of a
book makes no sense. I am not arguing, as I pointed out before, that
blacks aren't claimed to have influenced rock and roll. In fact, that's
my whole point; the notion that blacks influenced practically all forms
of music is now firmly believed by most people, and it's based more on
polticially correct propaganda than historical reality. The ridiculous
line about the slaves coming over from Africa being the start of rock
& roll hammers that point home a lot better than I could. Just
think for a minute; is there an old black musician anywhere that isn't
referred to as "legendary?"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There you go again. You "deal in reality" and nobody who disagrees with you does. Like I said in my very first post in response to you, you have a completely closed mind. Let me ask you a simple question, Mr. Ultra Tuned Into Reality --- is it possible in the United States for a white man to be discriminated against for racial reasons, and if so have you ever seen an example of it. Just curious, since you like to gloat how your life experiences are so vastly superior to anyone who disagrees with you.

G

bigunreal said:
Brutal,

Since you have been around blacks most of your life, you must have noticed some other group characteristics, ones that aren't quite as attractive as speed and dancing style. Since it would be "ignorant" to argue that "blacks" aren't able to move in ways whites can never hope to, would it "ignorant" to make some other observations? For instance, has it been your experience that blacks tend to be louder, more confrontational, and less polite than whites? Have you found that black parents tend to pay less attention to their children? Have you found that, once they finally do pay some attention, that it tends to be shouted threats? That when others approach their parents to report some juvenile misbehavior, especially the mothers-who are usually extremely overweight, I'm sure you must have noticed- they are met with hostility and often a loud "Excuse Me!" Once your black friends started working, did they tend to call in late or sick more often than whites? On the job, if you worked with them, I'm sure you noted a tendency towards excessive personal phone calls, long lunch breaks and an unwillingness to do their fair share of the work. If you ever tried to point any of this out, I'm sure that the topic was ignored, regardless of wheher the supervisor you reported it to was black or white. I'm sure you must have also lost many friends, once you reached adolescence, to the criminal justice system, as all statistics show that young blacks are disproportionately represented at all levels of incarceration to an unbelievable degree. Did you also notice how many of the black girls you knew became pregnant at young ages? Were any of them not abandoned by the fathers? I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. Stereotypes can be valid, but you can't just pick and choose which ones to accept. Unless you're black, in which case every part of Don King's America will work overtime to protect your "self-esteem."

As for the musical discussion, your answer about the opening line of a book makes no sense. I am not arguing, as I pointed out before, that blacks aren't claimed to have influenced rock and roll. In fact, that's my whole point; the notion that blacks influenced practically all forms of music is now firmly believed by most people, and it's based more on polticially correct propaganda than historical reality. The ridiculous line about the slaves coming over from Africa being the start of rock & roll hammers that point home a lot better than I could. Just think for a minute; is there an old black musician anywhere that isn't referred to as "legendary?"

Yes blacks tend to come from one parent homes. They are lazy and hate any kind of discipline. What really hurts them is they don't like to read. They'd rather do other things like shoot hoops.

I'm not sticking up for black people at all. I'm just telling you/board what I've learned over the years of living right beside them. Yes they are built differently and yes they think differently. The physical differences we see on the track, court and field, the mental differences we usually read about in the paper. How do we explain all the street gangs in LA and all the young blacks in prison? How do we explian why black men simply refuse to raise their family? I don't have any answers, do you? What I do know is when it comes to running they are the fastest.