Does anyone know the answer

aussie101

I have a question for anyone who may be able to help me. The question is how do the rankings from the various sanctioning bodies justify their rank structure. Now I am not so naive that I think corruption does not exist but common. An example is Wladimir Klitschko beats Samuel Peter, Chris Byrd, Ray Austin, and Calvin Brock and yet is not ranked in THE TOP 15 IN ANY OTHER sanctioning body with the exception of the IBF in which he is the champ! THE TOP 15 FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Samuel Peter is #1 in the WBC and #2 in the WBO. WLADIMIR IS NOT RANKED IN THE TOP 15 IN NEITHER EVEN THOUGH HE OWNED THAT CHUBBYNIGERIAN SLOB.

Calvin Brock is #14 in the WBO (should be higher in my humble opinion) and Klitschko is not even ranked in the WBO even though he just demolished Brock a few months ago!

Ray Austin is ranked #2 in the WBA Klitscko is not ranked in the Top 15 in the WBA! That speaks volumes.

Now I don't mean to rant but this sh*t is bordering on criminal as far as these sanctioning bodies are concerned. Like I said before I know boxing is a corrupt business head to toe but I was wondering what the method (what the various sanctioning bodies tell the public anyway)used for ranking fighters. The official policy if you will that is sold to the public. (WHICH I KNOW IS BULLSH*T)

I believe behind closed doors the powers that be made it very clear that there will not be a single unified white champion. With a white fighter unifying the belts it would take all speculation out of the media's (Jock Sniffers) hands. I believe there willnot be a unified white heavyweight champion of the world in the immediate future. Is it because our people are not good enough? Hell no! European heavyweights are dominating heavyweight boxing. It is because the powers that be will not let it happen because thay have declared psychological war on white males. Make no mistake about it we are bombarded with daily images that are intent on breaking our confidence that we have in ourself and in our civilazation, stripping us of our pride, and most importantly breaking our spirit. A unified white heavyweight champion of the world (and the title of "the baddest man on the planet" that accompanies it) would be a huge set back for their attempts to emasculate us.

I know I am preaching to the quire as caste footballers know all of this and as a result this is the ONLY sports website where the unadulterated truth can be discussed. But I just get frustrated and start typing like a wildman. However, I think as time goes on the truth will emerge. One can only silence the truth for so long.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Champions are never ranked by rival organizations. Also when a fighter chooses to fight for a belt he is usually dropped from a rival organizations rankings. Also certain promoters have cozy relationships with certain organizations. Ie Peter Kohl with the WBO and Don King with the WBC.

dkr77

Guru
The alphabet organization's (IBF, WBA, WBC etc.) have been corrupt for years. I think this is one of the reason's why MMA has been able to gain ground on boxing as quickly as it has.