Dimitrenko and Boytsov

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Both Alexander Dimitrenko, age 24, 25-0 and Denis Boytsov, age 21, 17-0 are fighting this coming Saturday on the undercard of Krasniqi vs Thompson.

These are two of the top five heavyweight prospects in the world. Anyone who complains about lack of talent in the heavyweight division must mean lack of black talent, because there's lots of great young fighters in eastern Europe.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yes, Dimitrenko had to get past some early clinching and holding by his African American opponent, but eventually broke through and KOed Tann in the 5th round.

I like both of those guys as well. Never seen either one of them though accept on you tube videos.
I think (don't take it as gospel) that I read somewhere that Dennis Boytsov has chronic spinal problems. These problems may end his carreer prematurely. If anyone has more information on that I would be interested in hearing it.

Iron

Guru
that was a great stoppage win for Dimitrenko.I remember three or four years ago people talking about Tann as a great American prospect.Dimitrenko impresses alot,he's 6'7 250 pounds and posses excellent boxing ability.People are quick to write him off because he dos'nt score many stoppage victory's and certainly he dos'nt posses Klitschko's punch power but with his size,speed,skills and boxing smarts it's gonna be awfully tough for all but the very best to beat him.He's like the heavyweight Paul Spadafora.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Both Dimitrenko and Boytsov are fighting again this Saturday.

Dimitrenko vs. Krasniqi
Boytsov vs. Maddalone

The second fight should be exciting, since both have aggressive styles.