Diminishing the stereotypes of White Athletes and Expanding Media coverage on it

Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I have been looking on these forums for about a month now and I have noticed one thing that might help us expand viewers, scouts, and media, knowledge of great white athletes. Us as a whole need to find a way for all these great players in High School, College, and NFL to be noticed in the media. Twitter, Facebook, Articles, and plenty more. Also statistics would really defy stereotypes. I am not used to knowing that black people are more athletic. So, I know a lot of people here are in the same boat wondering why 13% of our population is more athletic than us. Maybe they are just as athletic but definitely not "superior". I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about trying to get all these forums and statistics outside this site and bring it to the casual readers and have great white athletes get a fair chance of getting recruited and coverage on television.

So, if anyone is interested in trying to get like a "Caste Twitter" "Caste Facebook" and many other options. I think this would expand our audience and maybe we can be on the verge of fairness. Of course Black athletes are athletic, but white athletes are just as athletic too. I mean we make up more than half the population. The correlations in the NFL and NBA and Sprinting in track are atrocious.

We also need someone to make a book. I mean Dennis Rodman made a book about him being king of all white girls and being a sex king. What an idiot. Clearly, a book would also help. I am not old enough and dont have the experience but it is just a thought...

Thanks for your input and I look forward to being part of this forum as it is an eye opener. Certainly the best players dont always play.

We could also incorporate highlight videos and such. All this stuff should just promote white athletes. It is a lot of work. But, Im interested in some feedback.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a "tweeter." I brought this subject up a while back and there wasn't a lot of enthusiasm for it. I know I'm short on time right now, but maybe eventually it will happen.

A Facebook page would be good. Col. Reb put a lot of time into a Caste Football MySpace page before MySpace was pulverized by Facebook. If someone wants to start one on Facebook I'm all for it.

Dwid has made a number of excellent highlight videos of college stars.

A book has been discussed several times but again it's a time problem. If we were big enough to have even a small paid staff a lot more could be accomplished, but we're all volunteers here.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Assuming your enthusiasm is genuine, which is always suspect with new posters, and you plan to post here for a while, you should probably ask the moderators to alter your username. You know, since it does contain an anti-white racial slur (as well as the annoying black slang term “Swagâ€￾) and all.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Dang Thrashen I rarely laugh out loud these days, but that polamalu picture got me to chuckle pretty good. I didnt know he was training to be a sumo.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Assuming your enthusiasm is genuine, which is always suspect with new posters, and you plan to post here for a while, you should probably ask the moderators to alter your username. You know, since it does contain an anti-white racial slur (as well as the annoying black slang term “Swagâ€￾) and all.

At least he isn't grossing us out with pictures of fat frizzy haired poly's :lol:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I think a facebook page would be great, but I wouldn't make it a caste football page.
If you really want to appeal to a wider audience, you have to try to take away the element that supporting white athletes is racist.
I would suggest a facebook page where we could post videos, articles, and comments about great white athletes, but at the same time act a bit more innocent about the caste system.
Perhaps the page should be called Whites are Great Athletes Too, or White Men Can't Jump?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Do the black youth who are so enamored with "swag" even realize that swag is short for swagger. Lol good god it's annoying. Watching a football game a while back one of the white announcers used the term "swag". His black colleague then went one to say he's never allowed to say that word again, I guess blacks are only allowed to have swagger theses days. WTF? Had that white announcer had any spine he would have put his colleague in place!

I think a facebook page would be great, but I wouldn't make it a caste football page.
If you really want to appeal to a wider audience, you have to try to take away the element that supporting white athletes is racist.
I would suggest a facebook page where we could post videos, articles, and comments about great white athletes, but at the same time act a bit more innocent about the caste system.
Perhaps the page should be called Whites are Great Athletes Too, or White Men Can't Jump?
That's a great idea. We can just highlight white athletes in the page. I mean White men can jump. My teacher in college right now is Jim Dilling who high jumped 7'6.5" and can dunk from free throw line. All natural and athletic. He definitely helps defy stereotypes at MSU-Mankato

That's a great idea. We can just highlight white athletes in the page. I mean White men can jump. My teacher in college right now is Jim Dilling who high jumped 7'6.5" and can dunk from free throw line. All natural and athletic. He definitely helps defy stereotypes at MSU-Mankato

As I have previously observed on this Forum, any so-called stereotype is based on reality.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As I have previously observed on this Forum, any so-called stereotype is based on reality.

The “so-called stereotype†of white men having limited athleticism is actually based in reality? Got it! Many thanks for yet another kindhearted remark!

Tell me, oh wise Sage-O-Sports, what have you “observed†with concern to how the stereotypes that comprise current American “reality†have been intentionally, systematically, tyrannically altered over the course of 50-60-70 years? Mass Reality can be sculpted into anything that is desired by the potter’s hands.

Yes, I can already envision your snide, matter-of-fact response at the very thought of media members (TV, internet, radio, journals, magazines, newspapers, etc) collaborating to methodically form new racial typecasts and dogmas. If that’s what you believe, why not feast your elderly eyes upon one of the most seemingly-trivial forms of media: TV commercials. For your added convenience, we lowly, humble “conspiracy theorists†have even generated an in-depth, multimedia thread concerning this very topic...

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/14243-Commercials-we-HATE!!!!/page11

Do you believe that the criminally anti-white imagery presented in something as trifling as a everyday television commercials could be applied to American athletics? To culture? To religion? To politics? To government? To education? To society in general?

As I have previously observed in the Olympics, whites won gold and silver in the men's long jump, gold in the men's high jump, gold in the women's high jump, and gold in the women's triple jump. This indicates an apparent contradiction between the stereotype of "white men can't jump", and the observed reality of these Olympic champions. Such a contradiction might lead one to reexamine the premises upon which the stereotype is based.

But, let's stipulate that stereotypes have a basis in reality, doesn't that make them prime fodder for propaganda? It's a stereotype that blacks are stupid, and prone to committing crimes; and the objective data to back that up is pretty strong. There are basically no black "world champions" in mathematics, as opposed to white high jump champions. But those stereotypes aren't what I see on commercials for Subway and Burger King. I do see white men portrayed as emasculated goofs, and black men portrayed as superior demi-gods. Why is that?

The “so-called stereotype” of white men having limited athleticism is actually based in reality? Got it! Many thanks for yet another kindhearted remark!

Tell me, oh wise Sage-O-Sports, what have you “observed” with concern to how the stereotypes that comprise current American “reality” have been intentionally, systematically, tyrannically altered over the course of 50-60-70 years? Mass Reality can be sculpted into anything that is desired by the potter’s hands.

Yes, I can already envision your snide, matter-of-fact response at the very thought of media members (TV, internet, radio, journals, magazines, newspapers, etc) collaborating to methodically form new racial typecasts and dogmas. If that’s what you believe, why not feast your elderly eyes upon one of the most seemingly-trivial forms of media: TV commercials. For your added convenience, we lowly, humble “conspiracy theorists” have even generated an in-depth, multimedia thread concerning this very topic...

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/14243-Commercials-we-HATE!!!!/page11

Do you believe that the criminally anti-white imagery presented in something as trifling as a everyday television commercials could be applied to American athletics? To culture? To religion? To politics? To government? To education? To society in general?

I'm really catching it now. FYI, it is blacks who usually complain about stereotypes. For example, blacks constantly whine that nedia coverage of black crime "promotes stereotypes." The reality is the high black crime rate.

Instead of whailing about "false stereotypes" of whites being inferior athletes, we should say the idea that whites are athletically inferior is false.

I'm well aware the MSM and the culture in general are anti-white and don't need any lectures on the subject.

It would be better for our side not to use the phrase "false stereotypes."

Last edited:
As I have previously observed in the Olympics, whites won gold and silver in the men's long jump, gold in the men's high jump, gold in the women's high jump, and gold in the women's triple jump. This indicates an apparent contradiction between the stereotype of "white men can't jump", and the observed reality of these Olympic champions. Such a contradiction might lead one to reexamine the premises upon which the stereotype is based.

But, let's stipulate that stereotypes have a basis in reality, doesn't that make them prime fodder for propaganda? It's a stereotype that blacks are stupid, and prone to committing crimes; and the objective data to back that up is pretty strong. There are basically no black "world champions" in mathematics, as opposed to white high jump champions. But those stereotypes aren't what I see on commercials for Subway and Burger King. I do see white men portrayed as emasculated goofs, and black men portrayed as superior demi-gods. Why is that?

"Why is that?"

It's because those who make the commercials know they can mock white men with impunity.

"Why is that?"

It's because those who make the commercials know they can mock white men with impunity.

I agree with you, as far as that goes, but I just don't see the mockery as an end unto itself. It serves an agenda, or it wouldn't consistently hit the same themes.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm really catching it now. FYI, it is blacks who usually complain about stereotypes. For example, blacks constantly whine that nedia coverage of black crime "promotes stereotypes." The reality is the high black crime rate.

Instead of whailing about "false stereotypes" of whites being inferior athletes, we should say the idea that whites are athletically inferior is false.

I'm well aware the MSM and the culture in general are anti-white and don't need any lectures on the subject.

It would be better for our side not to use the phrase "false stereotypes."

I don't know where you are going here, the whole purpose of Caste Football is to fight the false stereotyping of White athletes in sports. "Whailing" is basically what we do, like it or not that is the only way to fight back. Avoiding the phrase "false stereotypes" does nothing for our cause. They ARE false stereotypes.

Blacks complaining about being stereotyped about crime is a different matter. There is statistical evidence to back that stereotype up, we present evidence here to refute the stereotype of poor White athleticism. You have to address the false stereotype before you can refute it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I operated a CF facebook page that never took off, but it might work if someone could put more time into it and try to promote it.