Did a White guy impregnate Halle Berry??

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I hope not, but it seems very possible.

For one thing, she is waaaayyyy overrated.

I saw a segment on Halle being pregnant on some "Entertainment" program and there was a White guy very close to her in 3 pictures. And, he didn't look like NO bodyguard!!

He was tallish, slender, hair coming down and framing both side's of his face --- and he had very very Vanilla skin.

This is a serious question. Info would be appreciated!

"IF" it happens to be true then it happens to be true, but like I said, aside from the issue of possible mixing, she is incredibly overrated.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Funny thing is, their child will be 3/4 white but still considered black by everyone, including the child himself.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Yeah, he is some European male model (Italian or French). Surprising, since Halle Berry is a black racist.

Liverlips said:
Yeah, he is some European male model (Italian or French). Surprising, since Halle Berry is a black racist.

Probably overcompensating, like Barak Obama (described by Steve Sailer as a "wigger").

What gives with the one-drop rule? In England the child would be considered white (and Berry herself is not seen as black but "mixed-race" or several other less PeeCee terms).

Any way, Mulattas having (off)white children is surely a good thing
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

waterbed

Mentor
sometimes you look a little bit black when you are 1/4 black african.But the the child will be under 1/4 % black because Hale Berry is half afro(on average 30% white admixture) and half white .Under a quarter black is not enough to be seen in the Fenotype(in the looks of the child).

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
waterbed said:
The One drop rule is very silly.I am 1.4% sub saharan african and I think i am still white LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_DNA_admixture_in_Eu rope

This is not the first time I've heard the argument, "we are all mixed already."

One thing is certain, we all will be if we believe the enemy propaganda.

Anyone else see the subtle admittance that pure blackness is WRONG and hideous and that something must be done about it?? The pro-mixers "hate" blacks more than I do!!

They work all hours to mix and dilute the blackness away.

Conservatives have LITERALLY preserved the black race, while liberals have LITERALLY blended-it away.

Yet, Whites' who have preserved the black race are "evil like the devil" and the liberal race destroyers are somehow "heroes"!?!

We are blessed with recessive genetics. How can a mulatto be anything but black?

Why do some people "accept" coloreds' --- while despising coal-blacks? What does that REALLY mean??

Come on people, let's have a kick ass thread!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif

Deus Vult

Mentor
lochrannoch3740 said:
What gives with the one-drop rule? In England the child would be considered white (and Berry herself is not seen as black but "mixed-race"...) Any way, Mulattas having (off)white children is surely a good thing
smiley32.gif

The one drop rule was a healthy white culture's way of weeding out the "other" from its legitimate gene pool. It was not an attempt at redefining physical anthropology. It was a way of shunning, so as to prevent what Jefferson called "blot or mixture" in our nation's gene pool.

What a mulatress does in terms of breeding is of no consequence to whites. What the apparent father did is a disgrace to his family and his nation.

The one drop rule forced mixed blacks to stay with their own people. Otherwise, it'd be like mexico, where a dark-skinned man occasionally claws his way to the top, marries a white woman, and his family becomes progressively whiter.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'd knock up Halle Berry, but only as a service to humanity, you know-improve the gene pool a little bit.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I'd knock up Halle Berry, but only as a service to humanity, you know-improve the gene pool a little bit.

Are you Southwest European (Portuguese, Spanish or French) by any chance?

Because, let's not lie, they tend to be the biggest coveters of colored women.

Also, Eugenics (it's not "evil" people) is supposed to be practiced "within" the race, not extended outside of it. The "chosen" demonize it because it works. Lions and Tigers are a lot more selective in their breeding than most "humans." Strength and intelligence are beneficial traits for offspring to have.

Anyway, men need to protect their DNA just as much as women.

BTW, are you the guy that spoke of dating a black female in one of your posts? I forget who because it was a post I read before I became a member.

I'm just wonderin'

whiteCB

Master
Deadlift said:
jaxvid said:

Also, Eugenics (it's not "evil" people) is supposed to be practiced "within" the race, not extended outside of it. The "chosen" demonize it because it works. Lions and Tigers are a lot more selective in their breeding than most "humans." Strength and intelligence are beneficial traits for offspring to have.

BTW, are you the guy that spoke of dating a black female in one of your posts? I forget who because it was a post I read before I became a member.

I'm just wonderin'

I'm totally with Jaxvid on this one and no I'm central European. Screw western Europe!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hockaday said:
jaxvid said:

How about Whoopie Goldberg?

As a service to humanity I would encourage no one to breed with Whoopi!
smiley11.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Hockaday said:
jaxvid said:

How about Whoopie Goldberg?

Oh, the pain!I shudder at the thought!Where can I get some Vicodin? Caste Football has just -- Jumped the Shark.
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

You're going down the wrong path with this considering of which race might be the "father." What about the idea of which speceies?

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
jaxvid said:

Frenchmen are Southern European? You didn't mention Italians either.

As for "coveters" of black women I hear the black whores in Detroit do a booming business with Poles, Slavs and Krauts.
smiley5.gif

I'm just wonderin'

No, but good looking blonde 50% white mulattos do have some uses in society.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Deadlift said:
jaxvid said:

Frenchmen are Southern European? You didn't mention Italians either.

As for "coveters" of black women I hear the black whores in Detroit do a booming business with Poles, Slavs and Krauts.
smiley5.gif

I'm just wonderin'

No, but good looking blonde 50% white mulattos do have some uses in society.
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Deadlift said:
jaxvid said:

I'm just wonderin'

I'm totally with Jaxvid on this one and no I'm central European. Screw western Europe!

Why would you want to "knock up" Halle Berry? You want "bragging rights" or something?

Do you want to walk with Halle in da 'Hood, in king ding-a-ling fashion --- and infuriate the bruthas??

Most "bruthas" are disgusting, but let me tell you something, "shacking up" with black women of any shade isn't the answer.

We don't need a never ending stream of Brian Urlacher's.

Or, to put it another way, "White" David Garrard's, Chris Byrd's, Seal's, Steve Smith's, etc.....

They literally spit on the race that birthed them. White Man, don't go down that road. A future where the best looking woman will either be that tanned mestizo or that 10% black. Just thinking about a world without the fair-skinned White woman breaks my heart.

smiley28.gif
smiley28.gif

Don't disgrace your White mother, grandmother's, great grandmother's, great great grandmother's and all the way down the family line.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Whenever faced with a moral dilema I ask myself "What would Thomas jefferson do?" Using the example of Sally Hemmings I think the situation involving Halle Berry is clear. She is 50% white. I am 100% white, any breeding between the two of us would result in a 75% white child. I would then encourage the youngster when they grew up to marry another white person so that their offspring would be even whiter, and so on until the "mistake" that Halle Berry's mother made would be lost to antiquity.

I would do this with no thought for myself and any "enjoyment" I might get would be purely a side-effect. I consider sex with Halle Berry merely duty to my race.

whiteCB

Master
jaxvid said:
Whenever faced with a moral dilema I ask myself "What would Thomas jefferson do?" Using the example of Sally Hemmings I think the situation involving Halle Berry is clear. She is 50% white. I am 100% white, any breeding between the two of us would result in a 75% white child. I would then encourage the youngster when they grew up to marry another white person so that their offspring would be even whiter, and so on until the "mistake" that Halle Berry's mother made would be lost to antiquity.

I would do this with no thought for myself and any "enjoyment" I might get would be purely a side-effect. I consider sex with Halle Berry merely duty to my race.

AMEN!!!
smiley32.gif
This ain't Tyra Banks were talking about here cause if its some white then its ALL RIGHT! lol

jared

Mentor
jaxvid said:

Hahahahahahah! I'm with you.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Some of you guys need to watch a Nebraska women's Volleyball game!... or would you rather watch an "inner-city" Volleyball game?

There's nothing greater than White beauty, grace, athleticism and strength.

Would you watch figure skating or gymnastics if it was horribly invaded by colored women?

I watch it precisely because it hasn't been horribly invaded as of yet. Think of what has happened to women's College Basketball.

In this day and age, I will always recommend for young athletic White girl's to choose Volleyball over basketball. "Sistahs" aren't always harmless (as we know), and I don't want young impressionable White girls in that environment.

I think there is an uptick of blacks in Volleyball, but I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad. Anyway, I like it when our women spike the ball into the unsuspecting face of a non-Caucasoid!!

FEEL the POWER that erupts, that explodes, from the White back, shoulders, arms, wrist and abs!

Many of them train hard and are tough and I like our Volleyball warriors.