Devils vs. Penguins today 1oclock

Tannehill17

Mentor
Sorry, but the Devils simply bore me to tears. That franchise never should have moved from Colorado back in 1982. 3 teams in the New York area (4 if you counted the Hartford Whalers when they were there) is way too many. Most of the the people who live in that area are Ranger fans and they clearly outnumber the Devils fans when they play. Sorry if I'm rambling. I'm just a bitter Devils hater for how they bored their way to the cup in the 90's/2000's

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sorry, but the Devils simply bore me to tears. That franchise never should have moved from Colorado back in 1982. 3 teams in the New York area (4 if you counted the Hartford Whalers when they were there) is way too many. Most of the the people who live in that area are Ranger fans and they clearly outnumber the Devils fans when they play. Sorry if I'm rambling. I'm just a bitter Devils hater for how they bored their way to the cup in the 90's/2000's
The Rangers routinely sellout games. The Devils draw as well. Right now it is the Islanders who are the ugly stepchild of NYC. Much of their lack of attendance could be blamed on their poor competitiveness for so long and the decaying arena (Nassau Coliseum) they play in. When they move to Brooklyn in 2015, we'll see if they draw. The tri-state area has enough population to support 3 teams in my opinion.

Also, nice home and home sweep for the Devils! :icon_evil:

I understand how you feel about the old devils style, but if you watched them at all in last years playoffs they were actually very exciting. The Devil's now finally own their building against the rangers. The devils get a nice crowd out there now.

The Rangers routinely sellout games. The Devils draw as well. Right now it is the Islanders who are the ugly stepchild of NYC. Much of their lack of attendance could be blamed on their poor competitiveness for so long and the decaying arena (Nassau Coliseum) they play in. When they move to Brooklyn in 2015, we'll see if they draw. The tri-state area has enough population to support 3 teams in my opinion.

Also, nice home and home sweep for the Devils! :icon_evil:

Yeah the devils did a nice job......I believe eventually the Islanders will draw. The tri-state area can definitely support these teams and the flyers are down the turnpike! Hockey is huge in NJ from peewee hockey all the way to h.s.

Anyway just enjoying the season.