Deontay Wilder jailed on Saturday for "battery by strangulation"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It was only a matter of time. I wonder why Fightnews.com has no article on this. The negro worshipers over there wouldn't say a word about this loser anyway.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Deontay Wilder has been praised in the media as a future heavyweight champion after his quick KO of age 41 Audley Harrison.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
A Negro committing a violent crime? I don't believe it. There must be some mistake.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deontay Wilder has been praised in the media as a future heavyweight champion after his quick KO of age 41 Audley Harrison.
Wilder was also praised for turning pro to pay for the medical costs for a sick child(or another relative). Of course Ike Ibeabuchi was a good guy too and he only attempted to rape and hold a prostitute hostage in a Vegas hotel....:scared:

TBProdigy

Guru
This is bad news, I wanted to see him getting hyped up and then made an example of by the Klitschko bros

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Official: Deontay Wilder To Face Dereck Chisora June 15th At Wembley

By James Slater
Over this past weekend, Hall of Fame British promoter Frank Warren wrote about how he had made Deontay Wilder’s promotional team Golden Boy a big offer to come back to the UK and fight former British champ Dereck Chisora. Well, despite news breaking at the start of the week that the unbeaten “Bronze Bomber†had been released on bail for assault, the fight is now all set to go.
As reported by Boxing News, Wilder, 28-0(28) will face “Del Boy,†16-4(10) at Wembley Arena on June 15th. Also on Warren’s show will be Frankie Gavin against Denton Vassell as welterweight and the super-middleweight showdown between Paul Smith and Tony Dodson. It will almost certainly be the heavyweight clash that grabs the most headlines.
Chisora claims he has wanted to fight Wilder “for two years,†and many fans also want to see the giant with the dynamite right hand tested. This test should come on June 15th. Chisora is his usual confident self:
“I first saw Wilder two years ago and I said to my trainer it would be a great fight for me,†Chisora said. “ He has been protected but not anymore.â€
Wilder-Chisora will be scheduled for ten-rounds.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Warren backs off Chisora-Wilder announcement

After yesterday’s press conference where Hall of Fame promoter Frank Warren announced a heavyweight clash between Deontay Wilder and Dereck Chisora on June 15 in London, Wilder’s promoter Golden Boy denied that the fight has been agreed to. Today a press release from Warren’s BoxNation network came out stating “former world title challenger and enigmatic heavyweight star Dereck Chisora returns to action as he targets a second world title shot,â€￾ with no mention of an opponent.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/warren-backs-off-chisora-wilder-announcement-196100

TBProdigy

Guru
Also a fact that the news reports failed to mention, this girl that had been battered so badly she had bones broken in her face was taken into jail too, adding in the location(Las Vegas) =she was most likely a hooker.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Also a fact that the news reports failed to mention, this girl that had been battered so badly she had bones broken in her face was taken into jail too, adding in the location(Las Vegas) =she was most likely a hooker.

Prostitution is legal in Nevada. Felonious assault is not.

And another Great Black Hope/Dope bites the dust.

But then Las Vegas is run by organized crime and it's almost 1/1000 as corrupt as Washington, so the boxing mobsters will be trying to pull some strings to spring a potential money maker.