Westside

Hall of Famer
2nd loss for Broner. Yeah!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Fight starting in 5 mins.!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
David needs to work the body. The head will fall. N'Dam is tough.

Westside

Hall of Famer
David dominating. N'Dam tough as nails. We will see if David's conditioning is on point. Round 8 up.

Westside

Hall of Famer
N'Dam down again, 4 times. Insane heart. David is a beast.

Westside

Hall of Famer
David's conditioning seems to be great. Rd 10 up and he has not faded. N'Dam taking a unreal beating.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Rd 11 up. David looking great. Things to work on, but great

Westside

Hall of Famer
12th round up! I thought it would be over in 2nd rd.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Rd 11 up. David looking great. Things to work on, but great
The African must be on beanies he is taking insane punishment and still has energy...

Ps. The scoring of this bout was bogus. Are you going to tell me Lemieux only won 7 rounds. He battered the African around the ring in at least 9 or 10 rounds. Also I might have pulled Hassan out or stopped the fight if I was the referee as Hassan was taking too much punishment and had no realistic shot of winning. Anyway great win and nice to see Lemieux didn't gas out like the Rubio fight. Also here is a copy of the fight....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_qOvydcKs

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lemieux fullfilled his life's dream. A middleweight champ!!!! It went the distance. Wow.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
CH_0CtgW8AAnZCu.jpg

Lemieux floors N'Dam four times, wins middleweight title

dbe01648-2852-4517-bf78-e1c789de0681_TVASPORTS_WEB.jpg

Westside

Hall of Famer
Great performance by David against a tough determined world class fighter. Several things:

The good: 1. Carried crisp power throughout the fight. 2. Conditioning was great. 3. The jab when he used it, was snapping(evidence by getting the last knockdown by a left jab!). Good head movement when he used it. 4. Great body attack, when he went to the body.

Things to work on: Its easy to get intoxicated by one's power. I think David is guilty of this. 1st off, he needs to use his jab more to set up his bombs. 2nd, he needs to go to the body more. 3rd, he needs to improve in cutting the ring off,especially when an opponent's hurt. Once David hurt N'Dam he got a bit over excited. Hence the reason for the bombs from left field. 4th, David has to remember to continuously move his head.

Congrats to him. Great fight. What people forget is that he is only 26 yrs old. He has bright future if he continues to improve on the things I mentioned. If he was to fight GGG now, he would lose in the later rounds. But if he catches any middle weight flush with his bombs its.....ZZZZZZZ.

Last edited:

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I just watched another Canadian warrior that reminds me of Arturo Gatti.

Lemieux is the epitome of a pressure fighter with great stamina, and tremendous punching power.

Lemieux throws excellent, well timed left hooks off the right hand and in combination with body shots.

He certainly can work on defense and needs to use his jab more (which he did do later in the fight) to set-up the bigger shots.

It seemed to me that Lemieux enjoyed every second of this fight and was in his element the entire time.

In sum, it was a throw-back battle, that was entertaining with plenty of action. That black "Frenchmen" can sure take a punch, I'll give him that.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
great fight, he is incredibly powerful
it was hilarious to watch this with french commentators, they were rooting 100% for the "french" african, not for lemieux

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wanted the knockout bad but he dominated the whole fight. He sent him to the floor 4 times and he ran like a scared child. David L. cemented some future big money fights tonight. Congrats.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;wTswhC4VbQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wTswhC4VbQI[/video]

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Very entertaining fight! Lemieux has a lethal left hook...surprised N'Dam got up from a few those!

Could a match with "GGG" be in the works? De la Hoya thinks so...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
And here's the full fight, in French (good quality):

[video=youtube;YS9upy1CFrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YS9upy1CFrk[/video]

Ambrose

Master
Power house, rugged, fights really low; he and Matthysse have similar styles. Without a crafty jab and planned footwork he'll get checkmated by GGG who counter punches and counter steps his opponents (the dopes on boxing forums have no idea what he's doing).