David Lemieux VS Hassan N'Dam

This fight is on for June 20 in Montreal for the vacant IBF middleweight title. Box nation is televising in the UK, I don't think coverage in North America has been worked out yet. HBO and Showtime have both passed on picking up this titlefight (probably because Lemieux is White and non-American).

Should be an awesome fight. Lemieux has one of the best styles to watch he seriously brings it. He should take N'Dam out, who has shown chin issues in the past. Lemieux is currently promoted by Oscar De La Hoya.

f3d0r

Guru
This fight is on for June 20 in Montreal for the vacant IBF middleweight title. Box nation is televising in the UK, I don't think coverage in North America has been worked out yet. HBO and Showtime have both passed on picking up this titlefight (probably because Lemieux is White and non-American).

Should be an awesome fight. Lemieux has one of the best styles to watch he seriously brings it. He should take N'Dam out, who has shown chin issues in the past. Lemieux is currently promoted by Oscar De La Hoya.

Ndam looks good with a 31 and 1 record. Hoping Lemieux shows his true potential, as hes getting better and better.

I honeslty think Lemieux hits harder than Golovkin. I dont think hes as good as Golovkin, but i think he hits harder p4p.

Good sleeper fight, one of my most anticipated fights of the year for me and a big caste match up.

Last edited:

f3d0r

Guru
BTW i was waching some lemieux highlights of his last fight. Can anyone shed light on this bumbling black affirmative action ref. He looks like he was reffing for the first time in his life. screaming "ooooooooooo" when David landed a shot, and jumping in with no context. Utter moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXelahgT1N4

Ndam looks good with a 31 and 1 record. Hoping Lemieux shows his true potential, as hes getting better and better.

I honeslty think Lemieux hits harder than Golovkin. I dont think hes as good as Golovkin, but i think he hits harder p4p.

Good sleeper fight, one of my most anticipated fights of the year for me and a big caste match up.

Yes, I agree, Lemieux hits harder than GGG. Along with Kovalev Id say he's the biggest puncher in boxing. Though, in a fight I'd favour GGG by KO over Lemieux. Lemieux is not the fastest, can be outboxed, and not very good defensively.

I agree with your comments though, he is improving!

I don't know much about N'Dam but I recall him being dropped like 4 times by Peter Quillin. That's a bad indication going into a fight with Lemieux. He also won some iffy decisions in France.

N'Dam would be foolish to try and trade punches with David, so I suspect the African will try to keep a distance in the fight.

It would be great to see Lemieux win a title!

Westside

Hall of Famer
This will be a showcase/statement fight for Lemieux. N'Dam is going to be draped on the ropes or sprawled out on the canvas face first. Highlight reel KO by Lemieux.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The negro's name reminds me of Molly B'Dam, the whore with the heart of gold, still beloved and celebrated to this day.

http://jy3502.hubpages.com/hub/Legendary-Brothel-Madame-Molly-BDam

4833520_f260.jpg

Molly B'Dam

WHITE NOISE

Mentor

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Reminds me of an old movie from the 70's "The Brothers O'toole" Apparently they could not pronounce molybdenum. Instead, the towns people called it Molly B'Damed.

Unfamiliar with that movie, but when Maggie Hall (her true name) moved the to the western mining town in Idaho that's where she must have gotten the idea for her professional name, Molly B'Dam, as in molybdenum.

"...There are many stories of Molly's contributions to the town. Perhaps she will be most remembered for the invaluable aid she dispensed when a Small Pox epidemic hit Murray in 1886. Molly never contracted the disease. Rather it was her untiring efforts to help those who did that lead to her death. She died of consumption, a disease with no cure.

The town gave her a simple but elegant funeral with thousands of people coming to pay their respects. On her tombstone in the Murray Cemetery it states simply: "Sacred to the life of Maggi Hall, Molly B'Dam"

Far more interesting than some black african boxer from the jungle - oh pardon me, I mean "Frenchman".

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's get some pre fight talk started guys. I'm really excited to watch this fight assuming we can find a link. I
think it will be a good fight early on but in the mid to later rounds I see Lemieux getting the knockout win. It would be a very good win over a talented opponent. I want to see him continue to get his name out there.

Westside

Hall of Famer
As I recall, Lemieux has awesome power but gassed badly in one of his losses.

It was against Rubio. He was beating Rubio from ring post to ring post. Then out of nowhere got tired. Rubio then commenced to KO him. I believe it was 2010. That was a major upset then. Hopefully David learned from that and to always come into a fight, especially tonight's fight well conditioned. I will be looking forward to David making a statement and putting other 160 lbs fighters on notice. If he wins in spectacular fashion, he will set himself up with monster paydays in Canada.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Let's get some pre fight talk started guys. I'm really excited to watch this fight assuming we can find a link. I
think it will be a good fight early on but in the mid to later rounds I see Lemieux getting the knockout win. It would be a very good win over a talented opponent. I want to see him continue to get his name out there.

White Lighting, I have HBO and will update as the rounds go by. I expect nothing short of a sensational win for Lemieux.

The Hock

Master
Should be on TV somewhere. Lemieux is a very TV friendly fighter. And I think he's learned that he needs to box and let the punch take care of itself.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Still need another link guys if anyone has one. None of the ones above work for me. Appreciate it.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Watching Broner getting taking apart by tough Porter. Yet the PBC crew thinks its close!!! Unreal.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Finally, Ray Leonard says Porter is up by 2 pts. Yet it is over 10 rds. Broner maybe got one rd.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Damn, in the 12th Broner unleashed a hell of left hook to knock down Porter. He got up and weathered the storm. Porter should get this by 5 pts. If the judges were not bought.