Congresswoman Giffords shot, maybe killed, by gunm

Kaptain

Master
Bart said:
Kaptain said:
From my research Gifford's was about as anti-immigration as McCain - just says the right things around election time.

She voted for the Dream Act from what I've read, so is probably a mealy mouthed politician. Opposed by the Tea Party as well.

She supported the Dream Act and was against the Arizona anti-illegal law SB 1070(?). She also authored a bill, that never was brought to a vote, that would have tripled H1B visas. Like McCain she gave lip-service rhetoric to stopping illegals come election time.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
foreverfree said:
Per http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/bi...nddaughter-dies-in-Arizona-sho?urn=mlb-305133 , the 9yo granddaughter of Dallas Green, manager of the Phila. Phillies' *other* world champion, died in the massacre.

John

Very sad. She was a 9yr old girl that was at the event with a family neighbor. She was interested in politics. This cornhole deserves the death penalty and then some. The idiot decides to shoot someone and so he sprays a crowd with fire and doesn't even kill the target he was after! What the hell?

C Darwin

Mentor
i wonder if 'the sh*t' is starting to hit 'the fan'. if not, my money is on a false flag opp.

Observer

Mentor
foobar75 said:
This looks like the work of one or 2 nutjobs,
One mentally vulnerable nutjob, but someone else egging him on. Why do we even know his name? Is that supposed to have been released at this point? What is the purpose of this "leak"?

There hasn't been much said about those who died, but the Judge seemed to have been a decent, honorable man.

Menelik

Mentor
Faux news just reported that the shooter has ties to American Renaissance and the term "NWO" was brought up. I just caught the tail end of the report.
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Heres the report from Fox News:

http://tinyurl.com/2d8fym2

notice how theDHS reportcalls American Renaissance an "anti-semitic" group.apparently, all of Taylor's efforts (and they have been tremendous over the years) to make jews feel welcome at AmRen hasn't paid off in the slightest. it seems that a pro-White man and organization, evenone thatpointedly and repeatedly makes welcoming overtures to jews, is still seen as anti-jew.

"weird," huh?
smiley2.gif

edited: to correct referenceEdited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Observer said:
Loughner seems like the prototypical patsy that the Government / CIA love to use.

Second Man Sought May Be Handler

Also, all of you guys who are predicting this will stifle free speech and crack down on our liberties are 100% right.

"Toning Down The Rhetoric" Means Obeying Big GovernmentEdited by: Freethinker

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "AZ shooting suspect is radical left-wing screwball."

Mainstream media caught lying again. AZ spree killer is a leftist.

Immediately after the shooting spree that killed five, the media gleefully speculated that the shooter was part of the TEA Party movement.

It turns out, nothing could be further from the truth. The shooter has now been described by multiple friends and acquaintances as a left-winger. He listened to communist rock bands like Anti-Flag and listed Karl Marx as one of his favorite authors online.

Contrary to the slanderous comments about right-wing/TEA Party motives, uttered on some "mainstream"Â￾ media outlets, the shooter probably thought Gifford wasn't left-wing enough. In fact, the radical left-wing DailyKos.com published a diatribe against Gifford just two days earlier for not being left-wing enough!

http://cofcc.org/2011/01/az-shooting-suspect-is-radical-left-wing-screwball/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great point, JC. There is no sense in trying to welcome our enemies into our camp. There is nothing to be gained by it except smears and defamation attempts like this.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he was a demented far lefty, at least according to this neo-nazi site. From the link below:

http://mk.christogenea.org/content/breaking-news-arizona-shooter-was-homosexual-worshipper-jews

We always regret the loss of innocent lives. However some mainstream liberal jewish media outlets have been proclaiming that the Arizona shooter was a "neo-Nazi". This is an absolute lie!!! Jared Laughner's own Facebook page - before it was taken down - declared "Fight the Right! Obama and the Progressives will overcome the tyranny of big business and the racist Tea Party. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!"

Laughner also professed that his inspiration came from this list of Leftist Jewish darlings, in his own order:

Barack Obama - Saul Alinsky - Noam Chomsky - Hugo Chavez - Che Guevara - Noam Chomsky (yes, again) - Mao-Tse-Tung - Josef Stalin - Yassir Arafat

Laughner's page also professes an interest in "Men". His favorite quote is "Ask for work. If they do nt [sic] give you work, ask for bread. If they do not give you work or bread, then take bread."

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sites like this have to pound away what this loon really was. Conservative talk shows and Fox News needs to put this up at every chance. I am confident that talk radio will , but I will wait and see what Fox News. I suspect they will put this out in front.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He was obviously a leftist that was influenced by the same political theories as the far left in this country.

Westside

Hall of Famer
He is a JEW!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Fox News just reported that he is Jewish.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Extreme left wing "activists" have done some crazy things lately. I think the crime thread has a story about a whacko who attacked a non White cabbie and tried to blame racists in NYC. Edited by: white is right

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To quote James Stewart, this is a very interesting situation.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I am SURE if this wack job was anglo and a Christian of any demonation, that his religion would be singled out as a probable cause of his 'crusade'.

So far, Fox News is the only News outlet that points out his Jewishness.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Its dishonest for the TV networks and cable news outlets to label Giffords a blue dog. Blue Dog my a**!

1. Voted for the almost 1 trillion dollar failed stimulas.

2. Voted for the soon to become debacle Obamacare, if not defunded.

3. Voted against the Arizona's tough law against the illegal invaders.

4. Voted for the Financial Reform Bill.

Typical misguided White liberal, but not a bluedog of any sort. The media up to there games again. If she is a bluedog, consider me George Wallace then!

Deus Vult

Mentor
Westside said:
Its dishonest for the TV networks and cable news outlets to label Giffords a blue dog. Blue Dog my a**!

1. Voted for the almost 1 trillion dollar failed stimulas.

2. Voted for the soon to become debacle Obamacare, if not defunded.

3. Voted against the Arizona's tough law against the illegal invaders.

4. Voted for the Financial Reform Bill.

Typical misguided White liberal, but not a bluedog of any sort. The media up to there games again. If she is a bluedog, consider me George Wallace then!

You're right... This is the record of a Bush Republican.Edited by: Deus Vult