College World Series!!

GeneralLee

Did anybody watch it?
I saw some of it but I didn't like the end result Negro University (LSU) won over one of the teams which was almost all white in Texas.
In the first game Texas was ripped off I feel the fix was in. I think LSU was half Non White.
smiley19.gif

green fire317

Banned
yeah,the announcers kept ranting about jared mitchell and his superior athletic ability. they kept praising him about he was a two sport phenom. They kept going on and on about how he was first round pick in this years mlb draft. and to top it off they had to show les miles every minute seeing how his twittering was going. and then they got the dumb blonde reporter over there interviewing him. It was auwful.

GeneralLee

As soon as the last pitch was throw I changed the station It got me sick I can't stand LSU or any other caste ant-white schools.
I think Mitchell will be a bust in MLB!!

dwid

Hall of Famer
A majority of the players who contributed to winning the championship for LSU were White. The black pitcher who is chubby didnt do much but a few innings yet when they won he was one of the first people the camera was showing celebrate. They lost the 2nd game mostly because of the black players. Mitchell made a few mistakes and . The last play of the game LSU lost was a black guy striking out i forget his name but he bats right after Mitchell.

I remember a clutch hit LeMahieua two-run double with two outs in the top of the ninth inning to tie Texas 6-6 . Mikie Mahtook with the game winning hit and good pitching by Matty Ott going for several innings when it was tied. Mitchell may have scored nicely in the first inning of the last game but when the game was on the line in game 1 he grounded out. It seemed like when things were higher pressure he wasnt making plays.

clutch play by Ryan Schimpf diving for a ball hurrying to throw it to first for an out in the 3rd game

Mitchell had some good plays but the rest of the team is why they they won the championship. He didnt really stand out especially for a first round pick. In fact he seemed like that all season, he can hit, but when it mattered and people were on base he seemed to strike out more. Hes good at stealing bases and thats about it.Edited by: dwid

GeneralLee

Did you all know that Michell was drafted by Barrack Husain Obama's faviorate baseball team the Chicago White Sox Go figure!!!